• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    *looks at date*

What are your thoughts on Chandelure's DW ability, Shadow Tag?

Along with its already impressive Base 145, Shadow Tag Chandelure traps your opponent (as long as they don't have Shadow Tag) and destroys it.
    It isn't released yet, right? But the combination is deadly yeah. Except for Wobbuffet.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    What are your thoughts on Chandelure's DW ability, Shadow Tag?

Along with its already impressive Base 145, Shadow Tag Chandelure traps your opponent (as long as they don't have Shadow Tag) and destroys it.

As if Chandelure wasn't horrifying enough before, Shadow Tag will make it even more so. Just imagine being trapped in battle with that monster, unable to be called out.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat
    I pity the fool.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Shadow Tag Chandelure only is useful when it's trapping Pokemon that can't survive a hit from it and fight back. Pokemon who can survive a hit from it/outspeed it can definitely fight back against this...monster. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    omastar misprint

hi all,,, any1 have an omastar with the 1st edt symbol down near the bottom? the 1st edt symbol sits right on top of the word prehistoric. i was wondering if it was rare? any info would b nice. :}
    also is a togepi gold card worth anything?

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    does anybody else agree Reshiram has pretty eyes?

A lot of Reshiram pictures I've seen, especially the official ones on Pokemon merchandise and stuff and other official artwork, and some fanart, I adore Reshiram's blue eyes, I've posted several places on the net involving Reshiram, including Reshiram fan page on Facebook, "Reshiram has pretty eyes" anybody else think Reshiram has pretty eyes as well?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Considering the fact that Reshiram reminds me of Blue Eyes White Dragon, yes, I do agree that it has pretty-looking eyes.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    A lot of Reshiram pictures I've seen, especially the official ones on Pokemon merchandise and stuff and other official artwork, and some fanart, I adore Reshiram's blue eyes, I've posted several places on the net involving Reshiram, including Reshiram fan page on Facebook, "Reshiram has pretty eyes" anybody else think Reshiram has pretty eyes as well?

Reshiram has total bedroom eyes, baby. Blue eyes are my all-time favorite, (I have em myself), and they really stand out on him. Reshiram is the legendary that would get all the chicks- he's got the flowing "hair" too, along with... never mind.

Zekrom on the other hand, not so much.

Years
    Yesterday I finally got off my butt and went to the nintendo world store in NYC (which is sad, as I live on Long Island, and it's an hour and a half train ride away). The pokemon section was awesome, though seemed smaller then the website seemed to convey. Although looking back on it the selection did seem rather limited, at the time I was happily willing to spend over $100 on pokemon merchendise. I have no regrets though lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    It used to be bigger since it was a pokemon exclusive store. Now they branched it out to general Nintendo games. I would like to go there some time, although I would have loved to be back when they were doing their PCNY events back in 03.

Years
    I wish I could have gone there when it was a pokemon only store but I wasn't able to get there at the time so I had to make do with just a corner of the store but I was happy with what I got. I think they still have pokemon events with major things like game releases.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My favourite Pokemon ever is Cofagrigus! I just get so excited when I see it somewhere. I get so hyped up. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've never been able to make it out to the store in either form... I'm wondering if they would have had things like trainer figurines back in the days it was Pokemon-exclusive... the vast majority of Pokemon merchandise seems to feature the Pokemon themselves and not the trainers who use them in battle. I'd love to get my hands on some products of some of my favorite trainers, if they ever made them...

Years
    They used to make figures. I had an Ash, Misty, and Team Rocket figures a long time ago (I think we lost them when we moved unfortunately). I don't know if anyone has them now, but the Nintendo Store didn't have them when I went.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't really collect Pokemon merchandise, except for the games. I'm not overly addicted with Pokemon that I'd have every merchandise for Pokemon. But in Harry Potter's case...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    What would Zekrom spiking your coffee with electricity do for you? Whatever it would do, I imagine the consequences would not be very fun...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back