• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Caught my first Shiny ever right at the beginning of a restarted game in Pearl. A nice shiny Shinx.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Damn proud :D
    Nice shiny! Other than the red Gyarados from G/S/C and HG/SS, I'm pretty sure that I caught a shiny Starly in my Diamond, which I lost. =(

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Thanks for all the congrats on the Shiny. I've never ever seen one in-game before so I was pretty excited ^_^.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    i just logged 100hours on my pokemon white, and suddenly i felt somewhat depressed..
    Do i care, nah.. Im off to ev train myself a wish vaporeon! :D

What is your playtime?!^^

Last edited:

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Congrats also, did you train it?

We need to revive this place...
    Well, I helped a little bit with reviving it.

I captured a shiny Herdier in White the other day, which marks my 4th (!) shiny in 5th gen. Not sure if I'll train it, though...
    Whoa, 4th in one generation! Awesome!

i just logged 100hours on my pokemon white, and suddenly i felt somewhat depressed..
    Do i care, nah.. Im off to ev train myself a wish vaporeon! :D

What is your playtime?!^^
    About 100 hours, yeah. I don't have the game with me, but around 100 to 125 hours!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's around 130, my highest is actually 250 something.

I actually get a sense of accomplishment whenever I get around 100+ on a game, although sometimes I start to think "What am I doing with my life." xD

Has anyone ever looked at a Pokémon for the first time and thought, what the heck if that supposed to be based on? I remember seeing a Meganium for the first time and it just looked weird... It's supposed to be some sort of dinosaur.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Geez I can't remember the last time I got a shiny it had to have been Geodude in Leaf Green or Fire Red while training on Island 7. As far as play time goes White - 103:50, and Black - 31:19.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    My playing time for soulsilver is crazy, it's around 560 hours, let me check...

564:16 to be exact... I feel like a no-life
    :laugh:

On Black it's 112:41 so far.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    My playing time for soulsilver is crazy, it's around 560 hours, let me check...

564:16 to be exact... I feel like a no-life
    :laugh:

On Black it's 112:41 so far.
    Not that bad, I have 999:99 on Pearl. I have hours of cloning and trading. I have around that time on White(your Black time that is).

Years
    I used to have ~700 hours on Pearl, a lot of that (probably half, maybe more) was from borrowing it away though. Next closest thing would be ~100 on Silver, but I did actually get a roughly equal amount of progress done there in that comparatively extremely short time. And that with far less knowledge on how to play the game efficiently. I blame it on Pearl's horrible slowness.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
    My play time on Black is a bit over 165 hours. On Pearl, I've racked up 978 hours. Man, running through the GTS is adding way too much time to my save files. So yeah, I blame the GTS. Those Goletts aren't gonna rescue themselves, you know... :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My time on Pokemon White is at around 430:00 hours due to me hatching a lot of eggs and trying to beat the Battle Subway (which I have done finally) my longest Pokemon hour time is on my Platinum version which is at 580:00 hours (which I did all of the Trainer Card requirements)

:t354:TG

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't really pay attention to game times. I don't think they are anything to be bragged about. =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back