• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Poll # 10 - Favourite / Least favourite Generation II Pokemon?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Pokemon General Poll # 10 - Favourite / Least favourite Generation II Pokemon?

Still on topic of the generation pokemon, what would you say is your favourite generation II pokemon? What would you say is your least favourite?

Last edited:
    Years
  • My favorite Gen II Pokemon is Bayleef, mainly because I love its design; it just looks adorable, yet loyal. My least favorite Generation II Pokemon would have to be Typhloision, since it's extremely overrated.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • My favourites would be the Chikorita family, sentret family, Pichu family, Togepi family, Mareep family, Hoppip family, Vulpix + Growlithe + azurill family , Vaporeon, Espeon, Lapras, Persian, Ponyta, Houndoom, Suicune, Mew and Celebi. My least favorites are all the ugly ones lol xD;;

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Pokemon General Poll # 10 - Favourite / Least favourite Generation II Pokemon?

I have always loved Tyranitar. It is based partly off Godzilla so even more badass. It being strong add even more to love.

Dunsparce never seemed to appealing to me. Every time I heard of Dunsparce I was like "Oh yeah that pokemon, I forgot it even existed" it just seems like one of those easily forgotten pokemon for me.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Favorite: Probably Murkrow. Really love it's design, and was pretty decent as a non-evolving pokemon.

Least Favorite: There's something about Furret that I just hate, lol. Sentret is cute, but I really just can't stand this thing.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Favorites: Porygon2, Cyndaquil family and Kingdra.
    Least Favorite: The Chikorita family. They have no complete advantage over any Gym in Johto.

(I know the Chikorita family could beat Pryce, but Pryce could easily beat them and stop them cold as well, so it's not a complete advantage.)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014

I like Skarmory because his design looks like he's gonna kidnap you and he is also amazing competitively. I also like Espeon because she looks serious and she has decent amazing stats. Suicune's also there because of it's majestic design. Others include, Jumpluff, Feraligatr, Noctowl, Lugia, Blissey, Lanturn, Furret...and more actually. (like Wooper XD;;)

Least favorite? Actually, there's none but I hate specific trainer's Kingdra and Miltank. You know why.

Years
  • My fave Gen II Pokemon: Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion and Miltank. I had these on my team that beat Lance. I know most people don't care about Miltank but I think she's cute! Kingdra and Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos are cool too.

Least faves: Steelix and Crobat. I have these Pokemon but when opponents have these Pokes they wreck my team!

Years

These are a few of my favorites. I love the way the concepts came out, how they both have a simple two color scheme overall with little bits of detail here and there.

And my least favorites. I just don't like them. Monkeys are not cute and elephants need to look more like proper elephants and not roadkill.

Years
  • My favorite Generation 2 pokemon would have to be Octillery because he's fancy and stuff. My least favorite would probably be Ursaring because he dies to everything.

Years
  • Umbreon and Crobat are my favorite two gen II pokemon <3 I love their designs.

Least favorite would have to be Girafarig, ugly ugly.

Tox

fight me
    Years

Girafarig is probably my favourite. I like both its design and typing. I also like Furret, Lanturn, Flaaffy, Skiploom, Wooper Umbreon and Houndour.

It's the one thing that hasn't even come close to growing on me. Teddiursa also annoys me after watching the animé.​

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Favorite(s): Lugia, Suicune, Pichu and the Flaaffy line.

Why?
    Lugia and Suicune are my favorite legendary.
    Pichu evolves into Pikachu and I love the Pichu line.
    Flaaffy line is just so awesome.

Least favorite: Unknown

Why?
    Unknown, to me is just useless, somehow and I never really saw the point of that Pokemon.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Gligar is probably my favourite. So simplistic, yet awesome at the same time. Idk why I've never used it in an in-game team. :x

Least favourites...Unown, Wobuuffet, Lanturn, starters, Stantler...a lot :\
    Oh and Snubull. Forgot it existed for a minute there.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Favourite gen II Pokemon? Hmm...probably Bayleef. And probably others, but I cbf'd remembering them. My least favourite, however, has to be Unown. Well, yeah, they played a part on the game but they're still useless whatever happens. Unless they make them learn different moves in the future. *hint* *hint*

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Favorite: Umbreon/Espeon tie.

Least favorite: Qwilfish, and, don't search it now, yes, there is a Pokemon named that.

Back