• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gengar's revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    hi
    sorry for posting an already known glitch
    today i found that if you talk to the guy who leads you to brock's gyjm, you end up on water and cant do anything

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    your speaking dutch, right?
    There is nothing wrong with that since i know your talking michel, since he's dutch, but since this place mostly speaks english, would you mind putting a translation?

Yes ofcourse. Sorry.

Looks good, but I think the cut-trees don't fit with the other trees (headbuttrees and the big trees). Furthermore it looks all nicely, continue this way;)

Sorry if it's not really good english..

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Yes ofcourse. Sorry.

Looks good, but I think the cut-trees don't fit with the other trees (headbuttrees and the big trees). Furthermore it looks all nicely, continue this way;)

Sorry if it's not really good english..

nothing wrong with your english :)
    I think that the maps are too big, but aren't very spacious.
    It takes forever to get to route 1 from pallet town (well it feels like it) and route 1 is so long.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    well, i'm playing pokemon gengar's revenge, and when i talked to brendan in mount demise, his script contained weird symbols and also words
    anyway, after i battled him and went into the ledge and into the ladder, i went into this room where i had to go on a red or green line
    i went to the line and the screen went black
    can anyone help me please?

Years
  • Hi all!I playing around this game.
    It got many wierd O_O.
    See...
    Spoiler:

Thats all i find.

gameguy95

Master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009