• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Another awesome addition to my charset, keep up the great work phoenix!

EDIT- you should probably put your name somewhere on the charset so that no one can claim it as their own.

Years
    Phoenix, could you please re-post those last 3 screenies as different images? My comp won't let me view .PNG anymore while I am browsing the internet for some reason..

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    i posted two screens and one of my new charsets. i converted them to jpegs but there is a bit of color loss. its weird though because some people can't see pngs and bmps and some people can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    But posting them as jpegs really lowers the resolution. So no one would be able to use them in their games, unless they like blurry little characters. :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    i should have a demo out fairly soon because i've been working faster than i expected to. I wont put a date on the release but it shouldn't be too long.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    thanks. I'll working on some more as well. By the end of the week I hope to have:
    Ash, old and new
    Brock, old and new
    Misty, old and a new one
    Max
    Officer Jenny
    Team Rocket
    Tracey
    Kenta
    Marina
    Kamon

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Wow! You must have a lot of time on your hands. These charsets will actually be a nice addition to anyone's game. Being custom charsets and all, it'll give games a sort of new feel to it. I'm really excited to see what you can come up with. So far you've never seem to dissapoint. ;)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Believe me I have got a lot of time on my hands. Where I live in the West Midlands the weather has been crappy for more than 2 weeks so i can't go out except for sunday afternoon when i play for my football team.
    Oh when i said end of the week, i meant the end of next week. I don't have that much time on my hands.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, it's nice to see people working so hard.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I should have the demo out between next Tuesday and Friday. Saturday should be the latest it will be out. i'll post what will be included in the demo soon as well as changes from the first demo and what still needs to be done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    The Ash sprite looks really good. Should be a nice addition to a anime based game.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That Ash sprite looks great! Hope to see it soon in your game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back