• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    yeah i realised that yesterday so i shaded it myself, i also made it smaller because the sprite was bigger than all the other trainer sprites. but thanks all the same.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    i apologise if the demo comes out a bit later than i previously stated. its because i'm adding more and more to it and i've got one irritating problem with the intro to sort out.
    P.S that was my 500th post

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Don't worry about it phoenix. Take your time. Besides, if you're adding more to it, it'll be even better when you release it. :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I agree with PKMN Sage. Just take your time.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Here's what you can expect from the demo:
    Complete intro sequence
    Boy/Girl Choice
    Choice of Region
    3 brand new starters
    3 Towns
    1 Cave
    Day/Night system
    Weather system

Here's what needs to be completed before I release the demo:
    CNS
    New boy/girl charsets
    1 new starter
    Weather system

So basically there's not a lot to do but it is time consuming but it shouldn't be too long.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Thanks Krazy, that's helped me out alot. Now all that needs to be done:
    New boy/girl charsets/trainer sprites
    Weather system
    Map events.

-EDIT-
    Girl charset and trainer sprite done. Now left is:
    boy charset/ trainer sprite
    Weather system
    Map events.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well if your using the battle then you have to use the CNS..
    Anyway I hope you can complete your game soon. Good luck with that work :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Since the demo is taking longer to complete than I thought it would due to unforseen circumstances I've decided to release a couple more screens to, hopefully, generate some more interest. You can find more screens on my site which wont be found here and you can see a few new Pokemon as well...

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The screens look great! The third looks an extremely tiny
    bit weird though.

My brother keeps asking about how you changed
    the font to pokemon style.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Daegon, if you mean the water Pokemon then I agree with you. I have been trying so hard to come up with a water Pokemon that has a believable evolution chain but in the end I gave up and just used one of my other creations. I will change that in time however.
    Booda, thanks alot. That means alot coming from you as it was you that ispired me to make a Pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    The new Pokemon look really good! This game has got me interested, I'll definitely be downloading the demo!

Years
    phoenix316 said:
    Since the demo is taking longer to complete than I thought it would due to unforseen circumstances I've decided to release a couple more screens to, hopefully, generate some more interest. You can find more screens on my site which wont be found here and you can see a few new Pokemon as well...

The Pokemon are nice and the second pic reminds me that I need to finish making my crystal sprites :confused:

Years
    Love the screens phoenix, keep up the good work :)
    The battle sys is being released tomorrow (demo) so feel free to use that in your demo..

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'd love to see how far all these demos go after the battle system's release.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    If I'd have known the battle system was gonna be released tomorrow I would have put more time into the actual game instead of making new Pokemon. Anyway as for progress I'm just roping in and tying up all the small parts of the storyline at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back