• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • The sprites are great! I wish I could draw as good as you. Can I please use them in my game... with credit of course :) .

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • yeah it has been a while but with all my exams going on i havent been able to do much work on the game. I have been making some new pokemon sprites in my spare though so I haven't been completely slacking n_n

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Just look at them and see what they look like. Then change it around a little bit. Just remember: It can't be any worse than some of the professional ones, like Nosepas ;)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • lol, i guess that's true. but for today i just need to rest. i went to the dentist earlier and had a tooth removed and a gold one fitted and now i am in total agony. >_<'

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • i don't need it for anything. The dentist just put it in to cover the gap when he removed the tooth. I'm not complaining though because it is so bling.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • yeah, but i've gotta put up with the pain for a while.
    Anyway, now that my exams are out of the way i've started work on mapping out Kanto. Take a look.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Wow, you're good! The one on the left is awesome, but the baby onix's head looks a little big in proportion. I wouldn't change it though, because then it would look like a small regular onix. Nice job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back