• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in need of evolutions.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Pinsir needs an evolution, except, it shouldn't be Fighting/Bug. Even with a higher attack stat, it'll never be as good as Hera. Hera's Guts, and STAB CC make it superior in all choices. I'd like something else, like Bug/Ground. STAB EQ'd be sexy, and a fix up of SR weakness could only do good for our favorite wannabe Hera.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Pinsir needs an evolution, except, it shouldn't be Fighting/Bug. Even with a higher attack stat, it'll never be as good as Hera. Hera's Guts, and STAB CC make it superior in all choices. I'd like something else, like Bug/Ground. STAB EQ'd be sexy, and a fix up of SR weakness could only do good for our favorite wannabe Hera.

Lol, STAB'd EQ is always sexy in any pokemon's set.

Pinsir in anyway, needs to have a secondary type, running on solo Bug type isn't the best thing you can do out there, especially if you want to be utilized more in competitive battling. Bug/Ground sounds good of course. I'd love to see Pinsir pick that secondary type up, he's been forgotten.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Sableye also needs an evolution.
    he is awesome, but he is too weak for a ghost type. He made a bad trade when he sacrificed his stats to get his type.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Sableye also needs an evolution.
    he is awesome, but he is too weak for a ghost type. He made a bad trade when he sacrificed his stats to get his type.

You mean Ghost/Dark right? I think that too, because of his typing, his base stats are just meager and he can't be utilized much because of that.

Years
  • Has Shuckle been mentioned yet? It's about time he got an evolution, and maybe, oh, I don't know... SOME DECENT MOVES. I seriously HATE slow Pokemon, but can usually tolerate them if they have decent moves (ala Slowking, which also has other great stats to its benefit as well). Shuckle does have the really high Defense and SP. Defense stats to its benefit, but it has no moves to back any of that up. It's basically used in battle to take punishment. It does learn Bug Bite in Platinum, but still. Give this thing an evolution that has some good moves to make up for its bad Speed.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Svoboda, I agree with you on the fact that Shuckle is in need for an evolution, but I also think that Pinsir or Heracross have a baby evolution.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Svoboda, I agree with you on the fact that Shuckle is in need for an evolution, but I also think that Pinsir or Heracross have a baby evolution.
    Makes sense, they are quite similar...

The 'baby' could be a beetle type thing, & you could give it the macho brace & lv. it up or something to get Heracross. Pinsir would just be a basic lv. 25 evolution?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Svoboda, I agree with you on the fact that Shuckle is in need for an evolution, but I also think that Pinsir or Heracross have a baby evolution.

Pre Evo for Pinsir and Heracross? I don't think that would be beneficial in anyway. Heracross can stay the way he is, no evos whatsoever, he's beast by himself anyway. Pinsir needs an evo and not a pre-evo, because he needs to have a different typing and a boost in stats.

Konkat

So Square I'm Pixelated
    Years
  • A pre evo of Pinser and Heracross, a little beetle of some sort that evolves based on stats. Also, I'd like to see a pre-evo for Smeargle; Squiggle! It'd be all little and cute, and it'd be all young and confused and have big paint splotches all over it where it's managed to accidentally paint itself... Maybe they could all have diffirent patterned splotches. Speaking of custom spots, Spinda needs an evolution as well... No ideas there, though.

Back