• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto!

should there be Johto Pokemon in Kanto

• Yes

Votes: 319 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 8.1%
  • have a little

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • hey instead of putting may as the female you should make yellow the female you know yellow from the manga
    May is cuter :D

Where do i find the bulbasaur boss
    From Cerulean go to north and when ya see the house on the left side and person there says something 'bout Bulbasaur just go to south on the beach and the battle will be waiting

Oh and by the way balkj where I can find Cut and Surf?
    I had to hack Surf to have it

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    thank you for the answers ^^

with "pkmn with a lower level" I intend that while I was playing, I had my pkmn at level 38-40 and the trainers had pkmn at level 30-33 (I know that is difficult to arrange this, but if you can do it, it would be great)

last questions
    ...when are you going to release next beta??
    ...i saw questions of insert trainer in the game; I have an Idea for a trainer in the valley of Charizards (Jotho)
    NAME: Rocky Char
    TRAINER TYPE: cool trainer
    PLACE/REGION: before of the valley of Charizards (where Ash realease his Carizard) / Jotho
    SPEACH: something like that: "I was living fo a while on the mountins. I started with my Zubat and Onix. Then I arrived here and I discovered this valley fully of this fire-flying pkmn. Would you seen them?" (Battle: "...") "Now go and see this wonderful place"
    TEAM:
    Charmeleon (flamethrower, dragon claw, crunch, sunny day)
    Crobat (toxic, ludge bomb, wing attack, giga drain)
    Steelix (double edge, earthquake, iron tail, sandstorm)
    Snorlax (earthquake, ice punch, thunder punch, firepunch) - quick claw
    Charizard (firepunch, wingattack, dragon claw, seismic toss)
    Charizard (flamethrower, fly, eathquake, thunder punch)

After this event you would battle with him another time before the jotho league (before to battle vs E4 of Jotho) with a NEW SPEACH: "You have also beaten 16 gym leaders. Now I'm going to beat the League Champion. After then I'm going to walk in the hoenn region. Are you going to follow me?" (Battle: "...") "You're really stronger. Maybe is better if I retorn to the valley of Charizards for training. Good bye."
    and NEW TEAM:
    Crobat (toxic, ludge bomb, wing attack, giga drain)
    Steelix (double edge, earthquake, iron tail, sandstorm)
    Snorlax (earthquake, ice punch, thunder punch, firepunch) - quick claw
    Dragonite (hyper beam, dragon claw, thunderpunch, fly)
    Kingdra (Surf, ice beam, dragondance, toxic)
    Charizard (flamethrower, fly, eathquake, thunderpunch)

Last edited:

REDSKULL

Johto Wanderer
    Years
  • how do i downlaod this?i get the .ins now what do i do? sorry im really new i just joined and this hack really caught my eye

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    how do i downlaod this?i get the .ins now what do i do? sorry im really new i just joined and this hack really caught my eye
    you need a copy of the original rom of firered and the lips program...you can get it on whack a hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    The Samster says: The Hack is good so far, but I think you should include some more quests between Fuchsia City and Cinnabar Island...e.g. the Mysterious Bulbasaur Garden, or other things from the anime

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back