• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    thats what i'd like to know as well... btw option B sounds prime to me as well

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Nyeh, I've been a part of a dying RP. It was on a dying website. It was very depressing >.< because I was trying to keep it alive.
    But now we can't post until Kansas does, nyeh. I feel like a pichu under a meouth's paw.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    btw guys don't be afraid to go farther into the tunnel and let us fill in our own actions... if you wanna move through to lavender, by all means do. You don't always have to wait for me to move the setting. we're all good writers, lets just leave it up to everyone to move the plot along, aye? I think we just need to communicate more to keep the rp alive :)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Okay. It would probably be best to communicate on here to that everyone can see it as opposed to PM or visitor messages so that if there are any similar questions, poor Kansas doesn't get pummeled with them again and again and again... For example: Will the outcome of the attack be that they drive off the attackers? Do they lose? Do any people die?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    btw guys don't be afraid to go farther into the tunnel and let us fill in our own actions... if you wanna move through to lavender, by all means do. You don't always have to wait for me to move the setting. we're all good writers, lets just leave it up to everyone to move the plot along, aye? I think we just need to communicate more to keep the rp alive :)

^Well, that takes off a heck of a lot of restrictions. I'll be gone later tonight until possibly Sunday, so bunnying (In parameters and only when necessary) is okay for Denx when I'm off until then.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sorry for a bit of group bunnying but that tunnel would have lasted forever... feel free to add any events that would have happened in the tunnel to your post though. and whoever wants to help can have it, you guys should probably talk about it in ooc or someone can just... do it. haha it doesn't matter to me. Whoever goes on to Lavender will actually have to *gasp* direct the plot themselves mwahahahahaha its okay though i trust you guys to make it sweet

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Nyeh, Ember's just happy that she gets to show off. She absolutely HATES ghost Pokemon and knows just how to make them hurt... I'm going to take the Haunter-morph, though, because I already looked them up >.<

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    I'm coming! I'm coming! I've just been trying to juggle studying for my final exams this week, a 4-5 page research paper, which I'm happy to say I just turned in today, and staying active in the forum. This is only my first semester in college, too. *Groan* But after my 10 'o clock test on Wednesday, I'll be done until Jan. 14. WOOT!

Anyway, I think I've got a pretty good idea-at least I hope :P-of how to set up the scene in Lavender, but I'm not sure where we want Bruno at. Should he be somewhere in the Pokemon Tower waiting and/or wrecking some kind of havoc in it or just waiting for us somewhere outside. I guess I'll put that he's not in sight for now, and if we don't want him in the tower, he can just burst out of someone's house or something as we arrive.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    so there you have it, Erika is on our team, at least for now she's going to help us in the defense of Lavender. She is a free to control npc to anyone, just make sure you use her with some sense. You're free to use her in battle and whatnot so have fun. her moves and fighting style are listed on the big list of characters that i posted on page 4 of this thread.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was trying to say about Oliver, but it was 12:30 at night with an exam to take at 8:25 in the morning, so I guess I was too tired to make myself clear. I had no intention of even mentioning him again until you bring him into it so don't worry. I understand the boundaries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back