• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liberation Force OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    thanks XD i figured itd be nice to have a sneak peak at Erika, Bruno, and Agatha's movesets too, to maybe get a feel for how you're going to post against them

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm back, sorry 'bout the extra day. Got caught up on stuff. So, I'm going to post, I just didn't want you to think I was gone. BTW, nice job on the.. the.. uh.. thing you typed up.

Edit: Bleh, yucky post! Sorry about the corny post. I didn't have much to work with, and didn't want to leave Billie_Lightning hanging.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    soo it took a while BUT we're finally on our way to Lavender! everyone can go ahead and rendezvous and We'll be in lavender soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    looks like it happened again... empty promises and inactivity. I'm not restarting this again if it dies, sorry guys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Nooo! If you truly let it die, can we get a new RP Master?

no.

The RP has a total of 1 week to show me at least 2 other active members besides Silhouette, Billie, and myself before i officially declare it dead and move on with my time.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Hey, am I still allowed to join? Where does this actually take place?
    I'm compiling my character if I am still allowed to join...

Name: Ember Firestone
    Morph: Ninetales (Pyra)

Appearance: Ember's appearance was greatly affected by her morph. She retained her height of 5 foot 8 inches, but she became inexplicably light, merely 94 pounds. This makes her incredibly swift and agile and has even increased her flexibility and balance. Her hair is blonde, long and flowing with red ends. She has nine tails (duh) coming out of her lower back. Her teeth are extremely sharp, as are her fingernails (which have turned black), and she is relatively strong. She has a tendency to growl when annoyed and bear her teeth when angry. She sometimes stands or runs on all four legs and, if she gets enough momentum, she can jump to great heights. Her sense of smell and taste have been greatly heightened as was her ability to see in the dark. Her eyes are a piercing red that seem solemn, wise and frightening at the same time. She can easily figure out exactly what you are thinking.

She wears a short V-neck red dress with black jeans underneath and silver colored boots. Because the dress would be covering her tails, she keeps the extra fabric knotted off to the side. Her hair is usually down and curly, but when she wants it out of the way she either puts it into a braid or a bun.

Personality: She is not very social and would prefer to be alone. More often than not, Ember spends the night lying on her back staring up at the moon and seldom seems to actually sleep. She will, however, give her life for someone who she has spent enough time with to become a friend. She is usually calm, but her temper can flare up at any moment, usually at the mention of her past. She is not very excitable, but enjoys the thrill of battling or the hunting of someone's trail (a little too much). It is unknown whether her Pokemon or human personality is dominant at any given time, for it seems like (even though they are mentally bound) only one is in control at a time. When it does seem to be more her in control, she is much more sarcastic, but also much more easy-going.

Background: Ember does not reveal much about her past. It is known, however, that she was a Gym Leader for a short period of time, having taken it from a past leader. She became corrupt and morphed. She then saw that their tyrannic rule was self-destructive and realized that what she was doing was hurting her family and her entire region. She abandoned her gym, which was soon picked up by its original leader, and went off to try and repair what she had done.

Attacks:
    Dark Pulse
    Iron Tail
    Fire Blast
    Calm Mind

Additional Information: Ember is not an open person, but if she finds that she trusts someone, she can't help but tell them everything. Otherwise, she reveals nothing about herself. Before she morphed, Ember enjoyed swimming the days away, but since she morphed she has had difficulty swimming because her tails weigh her down whenever they get wet (either that or the water evaporites). Her fifth attack... hmm... should I say it?

RP sample:
    Ember's eyes snapped open. Nausea swept over her and she leaned forward, pressing her fevered forehead against the metal door of the... the morphing chamber. Her thoughts cleared and she realized that her transformation was completed. She looked down at her hands, which appeared to be unchanged, wondering if it had worked.

Yes Ember, the machine worked. We have morphed.

It took Ember a moment before she realized that it was her Pokémon Pyra speaking. Ember's heart clenched at how deeply hurt and lonely the voice sounded to her. But more than anything, Pyra sounded disappointed.

The door to the chamber unlocked and swung open, revealing the female scientist responsible for her morph. The scientist smiled slightly and looked her over. She jotted down several notes on her clipboard and motioned for Ember to step out. She handed Ember a robe, which she quickly garbed herself with, awkwardly draping the fabric over the nine tails that were now protruding from her lower back.

"Your morph is successful, Miss Firestone. There do not seem to be any side-effects that could do you harm and your form seems stable."

Ember nodded and looked around, noticing how... different everything looked. She could see every scratch, every slight indent on the walls and floor. The fibers of the robe she wore were easily identifiable as cotton, and the scent of bleach dwelled on it and stung her nose. She was suddenly aware of how deliberate every movement her body was and how she balanced so evenly. So lightly.

Ember smiled. She had become a PokéMorph.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    another rp'er would help move the rp along... i really don't want to quit this. so Mira... i'm going to need an RP sample from you.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    okay, do you mean a sample of a past RP or can I just kind of... I don't know, write something because I haven't taken part of an RP on this website, but on a different non-pokemon one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    just pick your best writing from whatever you've written in a past RP and post it, that should be fine

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    okay, here it goes:

Ember's eyes snapped open. Nausea swept over her and she leaned forward, pressing her fevered forehead against the metal door of the... the morphing chamber. Her thoughts cleared and she realized that her transformation was completed. She looked down at her hands, which appeared to be unchanged, wondering if it had worked.

Yes Ember, the machine worked. We have morphed.

It took Ember a moment before she realized that it was her Pokémon Pyra speaking. Ember's heart clenched at how deeply hurt and lonely the voice sounded to her. But more than anything, Pyra sounded disappointed.

The door to the chamber unlocked and swung open, revealing the female scientist responsible for her morph. The scientist smiled slightly and looked her over. She jotted down several notes on her clipboard and motioned for Ember to step out. She handed Ember a robe, which she quickly garbed herself with, awkwardly draping the fabric over the nine tails that were now protruding from her lower back.

"Your morph is successful, Miss Firestone. There do not seem to be any side-effects that could do you harm and your form seems stable."

Ember nodded and looked around, noticing how... different everything looked. She could see every scratch, every slight indent on the walls and floor. The fibers of the robe she wore were easily identifiable as cotton, and the scent of bleach dwelled on it and stung her nose. She was suddenly aware of how deliberate every movement her body was and how she balanced so evenly. So lightly.

Ember smiled. She had become a PokéMorph.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    your writing style seems fine, my only complain is that hyper beam is a bit powerful for a newly recruited morph to know how to use...fix that and we're good

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    okay, I was kind of wondering about that too ^.^
    I'll change it to Solar Beam
    *poof!*

hmm... Solar Beam is less powerful, but is that what you had in mind?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol for the simple fact that my char sports the big solar beam could i make another request too? haha... =X i gather you can figure out what the request is. I'd rather the move for a new morph not be ANOTHER 120power move as well. since you already have Fire Blast.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    mmkay trusting you'll put a fair move, i'll accept. Go ahead and write your intro and be sure to have a good reason why you're late and why you're joining on the optional mission. you'll probably want to read previous posts if you haven't yet

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I just put in flamethrower. So creative aren't I ^.^

I've read the current page, but if you could PM me about a little of what's currently going on (and what you are planning on happening in this next bit) I would be very appreciative. Or not, because I just read the whole thing O.o

(write my intro...? Do you mean write when she comes into the story or post her biography?)

What do you think of this: a) she was sent to join them (don't know who she was...?) mostly because they didn't want to have to deal with her any longer b) she is not actually a member, but wants to join

Do you have a different idea?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back