• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lugias Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    so xray, should we expect the pre-alpha today?
    I'm really anxious to see a preview of this hack...

I hope!!
    I have to help clean my house,its not dirty, but my mom wants it super clean, since my cousins are visiting for the thanksgiving holiday, Also I have to go to a party soon. So if pre alpha is released today, dont expect it 'til later.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I hope!!
    I have to help clean my house,its not dirty, but my mom wants it super clean, since my cousins are visiting for the thanksgiving holiday, Also I have to go to a party soon. So if pre alpha is released today, dont expect it 'til later.

Finally! I'm okay with tomorrow, but still... I love this hack *gives xray a dollar* Thank you so much!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • xray whenever it's ready. No pressure. If you think it still needs work, just delay the release of the alpha. You should avoid giving dates though. :)

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    xray whenever it's ready. No pressure. If you think it still needs work, just delay the release of the alpha. You should avoid giving dates though. :)

Sorry, about no updates but the party was longer than expected, and my cousins begged me to go to their house, so i did, now im trying to work on it now.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sorry, about no updates but the party was longer than expected, and my cousins begged me to go to their house, so i did, now im trying to work on it now.

oh... tough luck. still, i'll wait... I'll give you another e-dollar if you finish it!

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
    Years
  • Yo man there's no need to tell us just put it when your ready (that's what i said about everything else) any I hope you keep this up cause I don't wanna see this hack goin bye-bye.

Good luck and hackin

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
    Years
  • S'cuse

Um Hi dudes,

Has this hack stopped? Cause nobody seems to have posted for a few months ( includin me soz xray ) If it hasn't keep at it and good luck. If it has stopped well, it ain't the end of the world xray if your out there then could you tell what's happened?

Thanks

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yo! did you know that you just broke a don't-revive-a-month-old thread rule? I'm reporting you know! *reports*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back