• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
  • Even if it's not a remake of shiny gold, it's a remake of gold/silver no matter how you put it, and the result is the same. The hack's name makes the similarity with shiny gold more obvious, but that doesn't matter.
    I don't care if the truth hurts you, but this is yet another unoriginal GSC remake. I hate those hacks. Actually I only like shiny gold because of the awesome work on it and the added stuff, but the main concept of the game pisses me off. Double of the same for this.
    What I say is true, if you don't like it, then do something else.

What you say ISN'T true. Its your opinion. The screenshots show that it is indeed original and has nothing to do with Zel's but the name. I think it is looking really good, and I can't wait to beta it. Also, I personally miss the days of G/S/C and while we are hoping for an official remake, it can't hurt to keep ourselves busy with these. Most of my faves come out of Johto. What I would REALLY want to see however is...
    1. A DS emulator ( I think there might be one, but not sure. )
    2. and a G/S/C Remake using the D/P ROM.

~stock23~

Crystall Remaker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Oh well^^ this hack is cool to! But do you edit later the sprites? i can hack an day and night system^^

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • no its true, this hack blows.

Seriously, how can you people LIKE this generic crap?

as i have said many times before, this hack will have many more events, that are either new rivals, more double battles, Sinnoh, Pokemon and a side story for every Legendary that is not Celebi, Ho-Oh or Lugia. All of the other legendaries have some sort of sidequest i am gonna write over the weekend.

NEW TILES, TITLE SCREEN, AND 2 SINNOH POKEMON COMING SOON! (in first beta and first alpha)

Yeah, I'm going to play through johto AGAIN just to find a few more crappy events and new battles. I knew you would make a reply like that, EVERY GS remake makes a comment like that when someone says its just another crappy remake with a FEW (whether you like or not, its true) a FEW changes to Johto.

I stand by my comment that these kinds of hacks should be banned. And no i know its not a SG remake, its a Pokemon Silver Remake, which is just as bad. It's just another silver remake, with people claiming it isn't the same because of a few new battles or a new tree in Cherrygrove.

Last edited:

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • no its true, this hack blows.

Seriously, how can you people LIKE this generic crap?

Yeah, I'm going to play through johto AGAIN just to find a few more crappy events and new battles. I knew you would make a reply like that, EVERY GS remake makes a comment like that when someone says its just another crappy remake with a FEW (whether you like or not, its true) a FEW changes to Johto.

I stand by my comment that these kinds of hacks should be banned. And no i know its not a SG remake, its a Pokemon Silver Remake, which is just as bad. It's just another silver remake, with people claiming it isn't the same because of a few new battles or a new tree in Cherrygrove.

I am sorry but this post goes against my thread rules. Please delete it ASAP,

Its at times like this I wish i were a moderator

Apple Inc.

Years
  • So what if you'll tell? Is there going to happen anything special?

Well the person doing this stuff may get banned. We are working really hard on this production and i hate to see bad stuff said when i get home from school. I will pm all of the admins and mods i know about to keep an eye on this thread.

NEGATIVE POSTS ARE NOT TOLERATED! Just like your mother or teacher says: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Umm... Really, forbiding negative comments isn't good- the purpose of having a thread is giving the opportunity of saying what they like, what they don't like, etc, so you can improve it. I understand you forbid insults, they are forbidden for the PC rules, but... forbiding critics?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Umm... Really, forbiding negative comments isn't good- the purpose of having a thread is giving the opportunity of saying what they like, what they don't like, etc, so you can improve it. I understand you forbid insults, they are forbidden for the PC rules, but... forbiding critics?

What i mean is, don't say bad stuff about the hack like its a Stupid idea or the events are gonna suck. Just because I am not zel it doesn't mean i can't make decent events.

Since my poll is used up it will have to be done through posting.

Which 2 Sinnoh Pokemon should be in?

Dialga and Palkia
    Piplup and Chimchar (evolutions included)
    Darkrai and Regigigas
    Munchlax and Mime Jr.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • What i mean is, don't say bad stuff about the hack like its a Stupid idea or the events are gonna suck. Just because I am not zel it doesn't mean i can't make decent events.
    We're not saying the hack is gonna suck or somewhat like that, we're saying that g/s/c remakes are overdone and overdone and overdone and overdone and overdone and overdone to insanity, and encouraging you to create something new because that's what hacking is about. It's like if you try to invent pizza. It can be good, but it's so done you're not gonna impress anyone.

Years
  • Just like your mother or teacher says: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"
    If you don't have anything intelligent to say, shut up.
    Prohibiting people from saying 'bad things' about your hack by imposing your own set of rules (which you can't even enforce) has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Personally, I think G/S/C remakes are becoming overly abundant.
    Theres no originality in this type of game anymore.

It's been once, twice, three, four times.
    Four is more than enough.
    You need new ideas and other things.

EDIT:
    Maybe a GOOD idea would be to keep the Jhoto Region, but create a whole new story, with completely different events and city orders, etc etc.

Last edited:

Apple Inc.

Years
  • hahahah BANNED is that your favourite word?
    Shut up? Is that what you say you can get banned for that :P hahahahahahaha anyway i dont like this hack. (I didnt say i dont like the creator) and i dont like the fact that its copying another remake and i didn't brake no rules. :P

lets all laugh.

I AM NOT COPYING ANY REMAKE. And i have decided that i will allow posts of opinion but please don't be harsh.

If you want to know something that will be added open the spoiler
    Spoiler:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • I third vote him the "so bad it's funny quote of the year".

And also all im asking is makie it differnt or something or just don't do it. I don't have to like it

Years
  • Okay, if we could, please, stop the offtopic discussion here? Hack threads are meant to talk about hacks, not to carry on unrelated discussions with others. Any offtopic conversations need to go to PM immediately (and I'm looking at two certain people here, mostly), because if not, then I'll be handing out warnings for spamming.

Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Why are you guys like that..?
    As I said, there's gonna be new events here (I don't wanna spoil it, I kinda promised DP Master 92 not to...)

They can't keep things up if all of you leave a negative post here...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I believe that you should start an oringal hack. It'll let your creativity shine and get people alot more interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back