• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    A stone dealer in one of the later-visited cities who you have to do certain quests for to be able to buy certain stones from him?

Just an idea.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Okay everybody, I have a goal for this hack and it is to be a nominee for 2008 hack of the year. Hopefully by then Beta 3 will be out which is half of the game. Also, I have been very busy lately as it is the Xmas season, I am going to my Aunt's on Xmas and has a Mac and a PSP and I think im getting my own. Forgotten Memory also is in RPG until January (supposedly) so no scripting can be done. Cartman is taking a break so no music insertion. EsMaS is of no help because he is busy with his hack now.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    i love johto remakes. kepp da good work up

actually this isn't a johto remake. this is a new hack that hapens to have johto in it and you get to go to Sinnoh.

@GL94: ooh implementing D/P stones! love it! new for a GCS hack. hopefully we can get Rockclimb or something of the like too

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Okay everybody, I have a goal for this hack and it is to be a nominee for 2008 hack of the year. Hopefully by then Beta 3 will be out which is half of the game. Also, I have been very busy lately as it is the Xmas season, I am going to my Aunt's on Xmas and has a Mac and a PSP and I think im getting my own. Forgotten Memory also is in RPG until January (supposedly) so no scripting can be done. Cartman is taking a break so no music insertion. EsMaS is of no help because he is busy with his hack now.

So its at a standstill for now?

I'm still script tinkering with the game

Apple Inc.

Years
    Be expecting a preview to be released within a week. Forgotten Memory will tell you about the patching situation later on.

Apple Inc.

Years
    VERY BAD NEWS! Forgotten Memory, our main scripter, has quit the production of Pokemon Lustrous Silver. This doesn't mean I have quit. I just need another scripter or 2 to help me. Requirements are the ability to write a follow me and activity on an Instant Messenger (for ease of contact). PM me if interested!

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    If you need someone to do remixes I can do that, but I can't really insert music because that requires some ASM stuff I don't know about. Also, don't let one guy quitting let you down dude, you just gotta keep going.

Apple Inc.

Years
    If you need someone to do remixes I can do that, but I can't really insert music because that requires some ASM stuff I don't know about. Also, don't let one guy quitting let you down dude, you just gotta keep going.

Okay, youre hired. We will continue through PM. The thing about him quitting is that he was a great friend who just has too many projects to handle now like Glowing Silver, ICeBlue, Lustrous Silver and maybe more

Apple Inc.

Years
    Well I have a new scripter who is pretty good and a new mapper. I also have a tune revamper who is working for zel.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    That's great to hear, GL! Keep up the good work and don't boss them around too much, k?
    Keep it balanced!

Btw, any updates?

Luck~

Apple Inc.

Years
    There is a lot of stuff going on. We have to start over because of sizing issues. Johto will have regular Firered tiles and Sinnoh will have DP tiles. Forgotten Memory is back on our team as a minor scripter.

*ALL POSITIONS CLOSED*

O' Swine

Its Bicycle Repair Man!
    Years
    hey, GL, Awesome hack!
    i just had to say, i always thought silver was wayyy better than gold(the only reason i like gold is because lugia is on a higher lvl). anywayzzz...Glad to hear your team is back online!
    -DM

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Why a Sinnoh remake? D/P is still a big hit.
    And since Shinygold is Firered, Lustrous Silver should be Leafgreen.

Apple Inc.

Years
    No, that's a dumb idea.

This isn't a D/P remake, you can only travel to Sinnoh

When he says that all youur doing is traveling to sinnoh throughout the game with a custom new story Me, Forgotten Memory, and my friend are writing. It isnt on leafgreen as it has less compatibility with software than Firered and it doesn't matter what ROM it is on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back