• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Hello guys, firstly I would like to congratulate 1158 for the awesome hacks he has made. I searched all over the forest for Darkrai but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have the magatama by the way. Thanks for the answer.

Years
Hello guys, firstly I would like to congratulate 1158 for the awesome hacks he has made. I searched all over the forest for Darkrai but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have the magatama by the way. Thanks for the answer.
Get out of forest on asparagus city side and go few steps south and then east and you will find another entry there go straight and press A besides the stone repeat it untill you face darkrai

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
Does the game basically end at the Tournament Castle or should I keep participating for something to happen?
I'm pretty sure I did everything so far btw, including catching the legends(Normal Storyline).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Get out of forest on asparagus city side and go few steps south and then east and you will find another entry there go straight and press A besides the stone repeat it untill you face darkrai
Thanks a lot for your help man, i just found it. Hadn't seen the second entrance there :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Does the game basically end at the Tournament Castle or should I keep participating for something to happen?
I'm pretty sure I did everything so far btw, including catching the legends(Normal Storyline).

If i remember correctly you can trade when you reach the Ivara League, i guess it would be possible to play the Special Storyline this time, catch the legendaries for this Storyline and trade them for a completed Pokedex. Haven't tested out myself the trade so i don't even know if it works :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Before I play this I must ask, is Deerling in the game?
Sorry, Deerling is not in this hack, because adding Deerling means I need to give it different forms, so I didn't add it.

Hey 1158 something invisible is blocking my path (i am using version 5. 44) so i could not reach tapu fini
Thanks for telling me this. It seems that it's time for another update.

I don't think Rayquaza is available in this game, as I didn't really find it in 1158's walkthrough.
It is available in this game, I just forgot to mention it in the walkthrough, now I've fixed that. By the way, you can catch it on the Hermit Hill after you defeated the Lande Champion.

I guess I need to release another fixed version now, because some glitches are found. I fixed the following glitches:
(1)Flying to Sevii Islands before going to the Seven Island may crush your game.
(2)Use Teleport to go to Fescue City and talk to Jacob will crush your game.
(3)You can't catch Tapu Fini.
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.45_Completed.zip
I also updated the walkthrough, because I forgot Rayquazza. Now you can find out how to catch it by reading the walkthrough.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
Glad to know Rayquaza is available! And with it I have now all Normal Storyline's legends. (unless there are more unincluded in the walkthrough *cough*

Also I don't know if this is common or not, but I encountered shiny Celebi when I was hunting the legends.

CeNPjCE.png

Last edited:
Years
Glad to know Rayquaza is available! And with it I have now all Normal Storyline's legends. (unless there are more unincluded in the walkthrough *cough*

Also I don't know if this is common or not, but I encountered shiny Celebi when I was hunting the legends.

CeNPjCE.png

Everybody fights shiny celebi

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
1158 can you list what town that give you pokemon ( i talk to everybody and still cant find charmander) and the EV battle facility specially the Speed one?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
1158 can you list what town that give you pokemon ( i talk to everybody and still cant find charmander) and the EV battle facility specially the Speed one?

Charmander is in Purslane Village if I recall correctly and the speed EV Battle Room is in Colchicine City ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Is there trading/battling between different copies of the game? Me and a buddy are looking for a hack to play together

Back