• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • How can i evolve rhydon?and where can i find a moonstone?

EDIT:I found out,Rhydon oddly enough evolves into rhyperior at level 43,the moonstone as all the other evo stones can be bought in the Colchicine City Market from the guy in the bottom right

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    So I'm considering playing this rom hack (it sounds amazing btw) but I was wondering if the physical\special split was implemented or not?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2021
    I have downloaded this new 5.59 beta and trying to patch it with unipatcher but it says rom isn't compatible with patch
    I used emerald rom with this patch(. ups)
    If anyone can help me please help!

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • One of my favorite hacks of all time although there's one question I wonder about, that is how long does it take to complete the entire game prior to postgame events?

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hello there! This hack is one of my personal favourites too. I love it's mystery atmosphere that keeps you glued to your mobile and the plot twist at the end is just amazing! However, I have completed only the first region so I'm afraid I might not be able to answer your question.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it just me, or are Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse physical moves in this game? I have a Sceptile, and for some reason, Giga Drain does more on a Tangela than Dragon Pulse. And Crunch and Dark Pulse on a Clawitzer seem to do the same ranges of damage.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Is it just me, or are Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse physical moves in this game? I have a Sceptile, and for some reason, Giga Drain does more on a Tangela than Dragon Pulse. And Crunch and Dark Pulse on a Clawitzer seem to do the same ranges of damage.

It is. I tested it out with a wild Sableye fighting my Kirlia. Used a Save State save at the start of the battle. Dark Pulse did the same amount of damage while my Kirlia used two Calm Minds as when it didn't. Dark Pulse should weaken against Calm Mind. It did not.

Years
  • It is. I tested it out with a wild Sableye fighting my Kirlia. Used a Save State save at the start of the battle. Dark Pulse did the same amount of damage while my Kirlia used two Calm Minds as when it didn't. Dark Pulse should weaken against Calm Mind. It did not.

The game does not have a physical/special split.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    In this game, are fire punch judged with a special skill?

No, it's Physical. All moves are the same as what Gamefreak made them as in Gen 4 and onward, with the exception of Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, which are supposed to be Special, but they're not. They're Physical.

I experimented with the Fire Punch damage of Mega Charizard X on Umbreon. Umbreon was fainted by one attack as per the damage calculator.

LeakyBucket is wrong, for sure.

Back