• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Tried patching an emerald rom, but says wrong checksum or something, what do I need exactly?

Years
When we exit the house where we get camerupt and sharpedo, we reach outside the gym leader's (who is also mayor) house

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Great hack really, where Is tournament Castle and It s the Battle Frontier? I vestiti finisce all' the mainn i want only caputer lasts Pokémon i Need Battle point

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Wtf There isn t anyonee where Is the Battle tower and Battle Park, on your id card There Is the map but where Can i foound?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
When we exit the house where we get camerupt and sharpedo, we reach outside the gym leader's (who is also mayor) house
I've fixed that yesterday.

Great hack really, where Is tournament Castle and It s the Battle Frontier? I vestiti finisce all' the mainn i want only caputer lasts Pokémon i Need Battle point

Thanks very much, and the Tournament Castle is on the Seven Island, it took the place of the Trainer Tower of FireRed/LeafGreen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2018
Hi iam new around hear i have to say i love hese hacks but i can't play them because i cant find clean roms to apply the patches . Can some PM some link of them i have search but i cant find clean roms

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Bit why on id card There Is Battle Park? I want It ??????????????????u Can add DLC

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Which pokemon emerald rom i have to patch to play? 'cuz on trashman i still got error, that room doesn't match, and when im ignoring it, while opening room its only white screen.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2021
Which pokemon emerald rom i have to patch to play? 'cuz on trashman i still got error, that room doesn't match, and when im ignoring it, while opening room its only white screen.

[removed]
use save type 128K

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2021
best rom i've played so far, although the resolution of the battle screens are not in high quality and it's easy to get money (training centers, buy star pieces and sell them in stores)... but love the storyline, so much to explore and there are options so that player can have different stories. Ty for making this hack, this should be more popular...

Last edited:
Years
In miscanthus town we can pass through one house
And 1158 is tapu bulu in special storyline at same place where we fight mewto in normal storyline

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
In miscanthus town we can pass through one house
And 1158 is tapu bulu in special storyline at same place where we fight mewto in normal storyline
That is fixed in the newest Beta 5.52, and yes, you can find Tapu Bulu there.

The following glitches are fixed in this updated Beta 5.52:
(1)Move permissions in Miscanthus Town.
(2)Wrong border blocks of Four Island.
(3)Moon Stones are free.
(4)A item on Four Island doesn't disappear after you pick it up.
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.52_Completed.zip

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
Is the hack's writing better than its predecessors? And I don't mean just grammar, diction and sentence structure but also characterization and the plot.
What about encounters, are the rates as high as its predecessors?

I am asking because while I am genuinely interested in this hack, the two things above have put me off to the point where I had to drop them.

Back