• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
  • Thanks but the credit doesn't go to me it goes too JessieB for the sprite and Darkitsunegirl for the design.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    It looks real great. Keep it up.
    Can't wait to see more fakemons.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
  • Hey ryushin5, so how is the update coming along? Also I love the sprite you made in your sig that is awesome. :D

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Ello!
    Ryushin's computer is jipped so he asked me to post a mini update
    pokemonselectionpicev1.png

Okay well it's far from done, but we'll be changing it a lot more, this is just an example of how you're going to get your pokemon.
    Credit to OG for the event.

emissary

Taboo's follower
    Years
  • wow this looks good ryushin, I can't wait to see the final version of it I know it will be awesome.~emissary

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Thanks!, Well this big update is still taking a while so I wanted to show a little sneak peek of a something in my game.(click on the spoiler tag)

Spoiler:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • It's a Hoverboard and A very good job I might add too. Great job with that Ryushing :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    if its a hover board then I assume that ledges and maybe rocks arent a problem? also what about water? can we hover over that too?

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    The hover board replaces the bicycle so I'm guessing that it does everything that a hoverboard does. In other words, you can't hover over water; rocks will interfere so don't try going over them; you can go over ledges if you are already on top of them (not below).

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
  • Hey ryushin,

I must say that your game looks fabulous, but I did notice one thing that threw off you battle scene's shot:

The placement of the enemy's box in battle (with the HP, Level , Name, etc...), it is too close to the center, possible moving it to the left (until it reaches the end would be better). For example, if you don't understand:

/------Current enemy box placement------\
    Move it to:

/----------Leftward Position---------\

It just that the enemy box looks like its cut off currently.

Back