• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Gah whats happening..Why do  I feel that theres bo hope...?" Tiffany mumbled to herself in the night mare that she was in.     "Because there is no hope..Hope is useless in this world.. Hope is an empty word in the world..get used to it..Tiffany.." the mysterious voice shouted at her as Tiffany sat there unbelievale at what she had heard.   "No..Hope..? No hope.. Hope is meaningless...Hope..is nothing.." Tiffany mumbled being brain washed by the mysterious voice as hot tears came down her face seemingly pleading to rescue her. To get her out of thi place. "Someone help me please! Please!" Tiffany cried out within the nightmare.. No one answered. "Hope is meaningless do not hope for anything.." Tiffany mumbled again.

"Hahaha They said that it was impossible to manipulate soemone through there dreams..Ahaha! nothing impossible for me!" The sinister voice shouted in the darkness of the nightmare controllnig all of it

Outside of the dream.. Chatot came to tell Tiffany that Marc was in the medical wing and was being taken care of now when he saw her thrashing about in the nightmare. "Oh no..Its struck again..The nightmare!" Chatot yelped picknig Tiffany up and carrying her to the medical wing.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    "Wow! Seriously, Guildmaster Wigglytuff! I don't know what you guys did, but this is making me feel so much better! This just makes me want to get up and dance! This is so awesome! Yeah! Thank you!" Marc exclaimed. Now not only did he feel revitalized, but he started to act as a true Totodile. ~Wow, Marc, get a hold of yourself~ he thought as he noticed there was a large bandage around his head. . "I feel better now. Thank you" Marc said as he sat up. Yes, he felt better, but not completely healed. "It's no problem! All for friendly friends!" Wigglytuff said.

"Um.. Guildmaster, sir. May I ask you something? Wha.." Marc was then interrupted when Chatot entered the medical wing with Tiffany. Marc's eyes wide opened as he walked down from the bed he was in and approached. "Hey, Chatot! What's going on?" Marc asked as he twisted his head to a side slightly. He didn't see anything wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    "Wow..." Taro said as everyone left "They all sure are quick to take off, arn't they?"

"Yup yup!" Wigglytuff replied cheerfully "I wonder what thats all about! But they will be back! Cuz they are our friends!~ Friendly friends!~"

"Whatever you guys are having for dinner..." Taro said, lifting his nose in the air and sniffing it "Sure smells good..."

"I suppose your taking the Guildmaster's offer and staying for the meal then?" Chatot asked, before Wigglytuff answered.

"Silly Chatot!" Wigglytuff replied "Taro wants to join the guild! Isn't that right friend?~"

Taro nodded, not bothering to ask how the Guildmaster knew, and taking some more bites out of his apple. He saw the pokemon that had left the area now coming back, but with one more, who seemed to be injured.

"What the..." Taro said, and began to run up to the pokemon arriving, Wigglytuff and Chatot following close behind.

"Aw..." Wigglytuff went, seeing that Marc was hurt, and helping him to the Medical wing of the guild "Don't worry friend!~ We'll get ya fixed up in no time!~"

Taro smiled at Wigglytuff's upbeat happiness. Many people would think him to be a complete goof, but then thats how many people thought of Taro, so they had that in common.

"Oh no... Its struck again..." Taro heard Chatot say, and turned to see the Mudkip from earlier, asleep, but shivering, with tears rolling down her eyes. "The nightmare!"

"Nightmare?" Taro questioned Chatot as he followed him down to the Medical wing as the Mudkip was carried there.

"Yes." Chatot replied "Its a type of... 'disease' if you will, that sends pokemon effected into an endless nightmare... None have awakened from it yet."

"None?" Taro asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes." Chatot replied, helping the Mudkip onto a bed, and stroking her with one of his wings. "I can only imagine what she is going through at the moment..."

Taro looked over her as she slept, obviously in much trouble from the dream she was going through. He wanted to do something. He couldn't just sit there. There had to be something he could do.

Sleep. A musical female voice rang out in his head.

What? He responded.

Sleep. Use Rest. In the physical world there is nothing you can do for her, but in the world of dreams...

Taro felt drowsy as he attempted to use Rest. His first time using a move, and It was working.

"Chatot..." He said, drifting off "Tell the Guildmaster that I appreciated the apple... But ill skip dinner tonight... I feel like taking a nap..."

Before Chatot could respond, Taro's eyes had closed, and he fell backwards onto the empty bed behind him, fast asleep.

======================

He was dreaming. It was a pure white room, nothing else in it. The floor was indistinguishable from the walls and celing. Everything seemed to stretch on forever.

"So you listened to me..." A voice said from behind him. Turing, Taro found himself facing a floating pink pokemon, Cressalia. "Im glad to see that."

"Whats going on here?" He asked, looking around at the empty space.

"You are dreaming." She said "The area is white, because you have yet to create your dream world. But that is beside the point now. You wish to help that Mudkip girl, right? You have a special power. You may enter the dreams of others. Through this, you may help her."

"Really?" Taro asked "How?"

"Go the door." She said "It is the bridge between your dreamworld and hers."

"What door?" He asked, confused. The pokemon was not being very specific on how he was to do this.

"The one behind you, of corse."

"Behind..?" He had said, and turned to see a doorway, like that you would see inside of a house, standing in the middle of the room, with no wall or anything behind it. "Oh... So I go through this thing, right...?" He asked, but looked behind him to see Crissalia was not there anymore. She seemed to have vanished into thin air while he wasn't looking, but seeing as this was a dream, that wasn't so surprising. He shrugged to himself. It wasn't worth thinking over where she had gone now, as he had somebody who needed helping. He grabbed the doorknob and opened the doorway, stepping into a room of total darkness, high in contrast to the one he had just been in, with the Mudkip he was looking for at the center, looking even worse then she did in the physical world.

"Hey!" He called to her, running through the doorway, which creaked shut and dissapeared as he left it. "Mudkip! (he didn't know her actual name) are you all right?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Sorry, it makes the posts look bigger then they actually are. And I hope my post is okay.

Rika had looked around. They basically ditched him. Running back to the guild, he had saw Tiffany and Marc. He saw Tiffany, apparently in some sort of trance. Running up, he said, "What happened?" Before responding, he remembered that dizzy thing and how he saw the future. He touched Tiffany's paw. "Come on.... have the dizzy thing..." His head suddenly felt wobbly. "Here it is!" He thought. Instead of seeing, he heard something. It was, "Rika! Use the Deminsional Scream! You can help her!"

"Wha- What was that!?" He yelled out of nowhere. "What the heck is the Deminsional Scream?! Could it be the dizzy thing?" Nonetheless, he tried again. "Here it comes!" He said, but instead of a voice or image, he simply fell downward. What happened, you ask? Into a deep sleep. He also got the nightmare, but his nightmare seemed to be linked with Tiffanys. He got it from the Deminsional Scream.

((By the way, I hope me also getting the nightmaters ok.))

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Toby, will you take the oath of the Time Knights" Celebi asked him.
    Toby placed his hand on his chest. "I, Toby Ironheart, Swear to uphold the honour of the Time Knights, to protect the innocent, and to destory the strong. I swear my oath to Celebi, the current Time Lord. This I Swear" A bright light flashed around Treecko. The light encirceled him, Then was dispelled. He looked at himself. There was now a time symbol on the top of his hand. "Celebi, what is your first command?"
    "Return to Treasure Town, your present day. If I need you, I will call"

Toby teleported to the Medical Wing.
    "How is she?"
    "She stable, but shes stuck in her nightmare" Chatot replied sadly,
    (This next bit will be edited if I'm not allowed (see OCC convo))
    "I'm going to mind burrow. Make sure I'm not attacked, or hurt in anyway, It could disrupt the link. Gather up all the pokemon that were on the beach. I will speak to them soon. Do you understand me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!" He didn't wait around for an answer. His eyes went blank, and he became lifeless. Chatot moved his body onto the other bed in the wing.

Toby looked around the area. Tiffany's mind was distorted. The nightmare had taken over, and it was showing.
    "Tiffany! Tiffany, Don't Listen to that voice! Don't Listen to the nightmare. It can't feel happiness, but that doesn't mean no-one can. Don't you dare fall to Darkness. I WONT LET YOU!"He screamed.
    "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU THINK WORDS CAN SAVE HER! SHES GONE, AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!!!!" A voice bellowed in the darkness.
    "THIS IS THE FABLED VOICE OF DARKNESS!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT HOPE!!
    "IT LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY HAVE"
    "ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIM BULLY YOU! TIFFANY, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!!" He bellowed at the Mudkip. "YOU CAN'T LET IT TAKE CONTROL!! ALRIGHT! IF YOU CAN'T FACE YOUR DEMONS, THEN I'LL HAVE TO FACE THEM FOR YOU!!!!!! SHOW YOU SELF!"
    "AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT?"
    "BECAUSE IF YOU WONT THEN ILL HAVE TO DO THIS!" His time symbol erupted with light. It whizzed around, then settled on a form. A Treecko made from light charged forward, and rushed into the darkness. It Charged, and it's light shone on the Spirit of Darkness. It took a Physical Form, and leapt at the Light. As The Spirits fought with each other, Toby crawled over to a Mudkip, who had been revealed by the light.
    "Tiffany, Wake up....Wake up...Its time to wake up....."
    He warped back to his own body.
    "Is she ....Is she.." He didn't finish, as he fainted from exhustion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    "What the...?" Taro went, seeing the Treeko from before inside of the dream as well. "How did you get... nevermind."

Taro ran over to the Mudkip, and began comforting her along with the Treeko.

"He's right! You cant listen to this fathead!" Taro said as well "You gotta realize something about dreams: They are yours! Both good ones and nightmares! Its just up to you to decide which one is which! You can turn this nightmare into a wonderful dream! Its all up to you! Not anybody else!"

It was then that the Treeko seemed to let loose some type of spirit-thing inside of the dream, which promptly attacked the darkness. The dream seemed to get brighter, but Taro knew that this was the light from Treeko's spirit, not the Mudkips own. It was helping, but in the end, Taro knew it had to be her that overcame the nightmare once and for all.

"Come on Tiffany!" He said to the Mudkip, assuming the name the Treeko called her was the correct one. "Fight it off! Wake up again! You can do it! I know you can!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    :Hope..Hope..What does that word mean..? Who are you..? Why have you come here...?" Tiffany mumbled at the 3 people who were standing in the room before her. :W-who are you..why are you here..?" Mumbled Tiffany all looking at them.

As she finished so those word the sinister voice made another appearance. "Ahahaha there your enemies..they've come to hurt you..go ahead. destroy them." The myusterious voice screamed in the room. "C-come to h-hurt me..?" Tiffany shovered still not knowing who they were and still in her trance. "Thats right Tiffany..go ahead attack them!" The voice shouted in a sinister way. "This isn't her nightmare..its mine..I control it she does not!" the voice yelled at them beforeing before them. It was none other then..Darkrai! Darkrai began to make the dream dark again, he obviously didn't want light in this dream. "Hah pathetic fool the flash does nothing..Shadow Ball!" Darkrai yelled at the two of them. "Ahahahaha! Her heart is in despair do you think you can only clear it!? This nightmare is composed of all the things she fears..Even if that has to make her afraid of you.! She's afraid of everything right now.If you say anything she won't respond..And that remonds me.." Darkrai waved his hand and blood began running down the walls. "I remeber she has a fear of blood.." Darkrai laughed eviliy

Tiffany got up out of the corner and started looking at them. "Come to hurt me...? Why..? I did nothing to you... Water gun..." Tiffany mumbled as started using water gun on the 3 pokemon still in her trance.

OOC: no offense to Darkrai fans but if you've beaten post ending part of PMD2 he actually is reaaallly evil D:, also at Shadowmaster345 its ok to get in a nightmare like me because you have the same power as me.Hope this clarifies things.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    "This is weird.." Marc said as he took a few steps back and rubbed his head confused, noticing how many Pokemon were appearing at the healing wing randomly, all apparently stuck in the nightmare. Since Marc got no answer from Chatot about what was happening, he simply used his telepathy to read his mind. ~They are stuck in the never ending nightmare...~ Chatot thought scared. ~Never Endind Nightmare? What is that?~ Marc thought. Anyway, it seemed dangerous because many Pokemon seemed to be suffering.

~I would like to see what is in their nightmare. I mean.. They seem scared. Maybe..~ Diego thought as he approached the Pokemon. Not to one specifically, but to the group of Pokemon. He then closed his eyes and started reading their minds. He could hear an evil voice saying things, as well as the voices of many Pokemon. All piled up on top of another, so he couldn't hear clearly.

~Uhh.. Hello!?~ Marc communicated through his mind. He then could hear his voice loudly echoing in the nightmare. He wasn't sure if they could respond back, so he sighed as he took a few steps back then sat down to rest his wound.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ralf made his way past a dirt road when he reached a four-way intersection. "Let's see here..." He said as he pointed to one road. "Enney, meeny, miney, moe." He said as he pointed to one each of the dirt roads. When he was finished, his finger pointed to the road on the lefthand side. "Okay then!" Ralf said as he waked down the path. "I guess I'll go down this way then!" Ralf only walked for a short while before he saw something amazing. There were lots of Pokemon gathered here, all types, shapes, and sizes. What was even more facinating was that some of them seemed to be running shops. "Whoa!" Ralf exclaimed as he walked towards the middle of Treasure Town. "This place is amazing!" Suddenly, his stomach growled again, this time louder than the last. "Uh-Oh" He said as he grabbed his stomach. "I'd better find some food" He said as he walked past Kecleon Marked. One of the Kecleon brothers saw Ralf holding his stomach and decided to strike.

"Hello there!" The Kecleon said to Ralf as he signaled him to approach the counter. Ralf made his way over before the Kecleon spoke. "I'm one of the two Kecleon brothers!" He continued. "We run a general store around here. Would you be interested in buying anything?" The Kecleon asked raising an eyebrow. Ralf's stomach growled again before he spoke. "Yes, please. You wouldn't happen to have any food, would you?" He asked while looking around. The Kecleon smiled and said "Why sure, we carry nice, juicy Apples right here in our inventory." He said as he pulled one out. "That'll be 25 Poke." "Thanks!" Ralf said as he reached his side to get some money. "I..." Ralf stopped, then realized he had no money to pay for the apple with" The Kecleon looked confused. "Is something the matter?" He asked. Ralf looked up and said "Well, I just realized...That I kinda don't have any money right now..." The Kecleon looked downward and said "I see..." The Kecleon then looked at Ralf again. "However" The Kecleon said "I do like you, so I'll be willing to cut you a deal. If you're willing to do a little work for us, I'll give you an Apple as payment." Ralf's eyes lit up. "Really!?" He said. "That's great news! So what do I have to do?" He asked Kecleon. Kecleon Smiled and gave Ralf a package. "This came to us from a store far away from here." He said "It belongs to a guild North-East from here. Deliver it to them, and then you may recieve your payment. Ralf happily accepted the package. "Okay!" He said as he walked towards thr Guild. "Thanks again!" He said with a wave. The Kecleon Brothers waved back. "No problem!" The regular one said.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Leon led Eevee to the guild and found everyone was watching over the Mudkip. Leon saw that the Mudkip and some other Pokemon around it had fallen into a trance. "This is none of my concern." Leon said cold-heartedly. He walked out again with the Eevee still following him. As he went out he ran into something that had a package. "What in name of 3.14, happened?" Leon said while rubbing his head. He looked up and saw that he had been hit by a Charmander. "What was that for? You should watch your step sometimes." with that said Leon waited for his apology. After some thought Leon apologized for what he had done and said. "This going from Pokemon to human thing has really stressed me out. Please forgive me." So he held out his hand as a sign of being sorry.

_Diego//

Years

Now almost positive that he wasn't going to receive any answer from the Pokemon stuck in a nightmare, Marc got to the conclusion there was nothing he could do. He didn't know if they had to be waken up or anything, but he wasn't going to risk them. ~I'm sure they'll take care from them. I mean, these Pokemon relieved my pain in like 5 minutes.. They'll know how to handle this~ Marc thought as he approached the medical wing exit.

~I need to know... Why am I here.. What am I.. Why can I read minds.. And why didn't I become a legendary Pokemon or something~ Marc thought, joking slightly at the last comment. He looked back at the Pokemon, closed his eyes and tried to focus on their minds again, but it was just impossible to get an answer. ~I'll stay alert. But first I have to get to know this place.. and if its safe~

So then Marc walked out of the Medical wing and looked around, amazed at all the view. There were many Pokemon inside the so called Wigglytuff Guild. ~ I wonder if these are all human. 'Cause that Chatot and Wigglytuff seemed like normal Pokemon to me. Anyway, there's not much I can do.. I don't know if these Pokemon are going to be too friendly.. I gotta watch out~ he thought as he stayed near the entrance of the Medical Wing, with one hand over his bandage in his head. It stopped hurting, but it was still slightly bleeding and if he touched it it would ache.

He just thens tarted to have second thoughts about leaving the Medical wing.. So he stayed at the entrance and just watched everyone around, ready to go in if something happened. His mind, anyway, was focused on receiving a message from the Pokemon in the nightmare.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Stood There,Confused. ("Where Is Everybody?") She Thought Standing There. She Wandered Around The Guild,Bored. She Saw A Hole In The Floor Leading Somewhere,So She Decided To Go In. " Its Dark In Here... " Mumbled Savanna. " I Wonder What Kind Of Attacks I Have... " She Said. Her Voice Echoed In The Darkness. She Tried Using A Razor Leaf Attack,But Instead Started Glowing. ("What In The World Is Happening?!?!") Thought Savanna,Suprised. ("I Can't Be Evolving... Or Can I?") Savanna Continued Thinking. She Headed Up The Stairs As She Was Still Glowing. ("If I Am Evolving,I forgot What Came After Chikorita,Meganium Or... Huh,Whats Happening!?!?") Thought Savanna,As Her Body Started To Change. A Flower Started To Grow Around Her Neck And She Grew Bigger. After That The Transformation Was Complete. She Hid Behind A Plant When Chatot Came Out Of The Guildmasters Room,But He Saw Her Anyways. "I Know Your Back There Savanna..." Said Chatot,Not Noticing The Transformation Yet. Savanna Stepped Out From Behind The Plant. Chatot Looked At Savanna Stunned.

OOC:

Note That I Didn't Really Evolve. It's My Speical Evolution Ability. Oh,And It Lasts For A day In The RP. :P

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ralf rushed to the Guild in a hurry so he could go back to the Store and recieve the promised Apple. His stomach was growling more frequently now, so Ralf knew that he had to eat something soon. "This is all too much for me" He started as he reached some steps. "First I get transformed into a Pokemon, then I find a town filled with Pokemon, and now I'm a delivery Charmander..." He said as he reached the top of the steps. He then saw a huge building in the likeness of a Wigglytuff. There were huge lit torches on both sides, and overall the place looked freaky to Ralf. "Well, this must be it." he said as he ran to the door.

"STOP!" a voice said as he reached for the handle. "Wha?!" Ralf looked around. "Who's there?" He asked as he backed away. "That's none of your business!" Another voice said as Ralf backed onto a grate made of wood. "Now who's footprint is it?" The second strange voice said. "Uhh..." the first voice said. "The footprint is....." Then there was a loud pause. "I don't know whose footprint this is..." The first Voice said meekly. "WHAT!?" The second voice bellowed. "WHADDAYA MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!" It continued. Ralf decided to speak up. "If it means anything to you, I have a package that's for this guild." He said as he patted the package. "Oh..." The second voice said. "In that case, you may enter." the voice said again as the door opened. Ralf quickly rushed inside before knocking into something.

Ralf looked past the package and realized he bumped into a Chimchar. The Chimchar got up right away
    and said "What was that for? You should watch your step sometimes!" Ralf started to sweat a bit. then said "I-I'm sorry, sir. I'm just in a real hurry right now, you see. My" Then his stomach let out a loud growl. "Yeah, I'm doing a store owner a favor in exchange for some food. That's why I'm in such a rush. I diddn't mean to run into you like that. I'm sorry." Ralf said again. The Chimchar then said. "It's okay. This going from Pokemon to human thing has really stressed me out. Please forgive me." Then held out his hand. Ralf shook it and said "It's no problem, I understand", then froze solid. "Did..." Ralf started..."Did you say you were a Human before?" he asked in a shocked tone. "I can't believe it. I was a human once before, too!" Ralf said as he let go of the Chimchar's hand. "Boy, am I glad I ran into you then. Perhaps we can help each other out." He said with a smile.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby sat up, startling everyone. "Guys...Guys" he was out of breathe and shaking. "I need...Food....Water.....and.....and.....some....some....Seeds...I'm...going back....into her mind....."
    "You're in no shape to go anyway," yelled the Totodile.
    "You don't understand" Toby replied. His Breathing had returned, and he had stopped shaking. "I need to do this. Darkrai is strong, but I cant let him turn her into a slave. Its happened to too many good people...And I am not about to let it happen to her....Chatot, Make sure I don't break the link....Keep my movement to a bare minium...and keep me close to Tiffany...I'll see what I can do from the inside." Then he lay back on the bed, and he went lifeless again.

Inside Tiffany's mind, things were much worse. The darkness had enveloped every thing, and it was almost pitch-black. A small light shone it the distance. Toby ran towards it. He saw how the darkness with ripping into the light. "DARKNESS! I CHALLENGE YOU! FIGHT ME, AND LEAVE TIFFANY ALONE"
    "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU WANT TO HOST ME! FOOL! YOU CANNOT HOLD ME! ONCE I CONTROL YOU, I'LL MOVE TO OTHER MIND! BUT I YOU TO TRY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Toby re-entered his body. "Get me a knife or something sharp...NOW!!!" Chatot flew off and returned with a small knife. Darkrai was in his mind. His mind was now filled with Nightmares. "Thank you" he said as he grabbed it, and plunged it into his hand, right on the symbol, which up until now, no-one had noticed. "TIME SEAL-MIND!" He screamed. A giant seal opened up in his mind, and drained the darkness.
    "NO!!!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME WITH YOUR SEALS!!"
    The seal drained the nightmare and the darkness was dispelled by a blinding light. But a voice was still there.
    "YOU CAN'T DESTROY ME!"
    "I never intended too. You shouldn't resist. If you kill me, you'll also die"
    "NO!! I AM THE LORD OF DARKNESS!!!I WI"
    "Oh, do shut up, you overgrown nightmare."

Toby opened his eyes. The pokemon looked at him expectantly. "Its done". He looked at Tiffany. "She should be fine." The pokemon sighed. "Just one question Chatot? Why am I on the Floor?"

Last edited:

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I'll do my application in a little while... can I reserve Squirtle please?

_Diego//

Years
    ((I'd appreciate you didn't control my character by saying what he does or says, Eletj. My character isn't in the room, anyway, so yeah..))

Marc sighed as he sat down outside. He felt 'safe' being in the Guild, because no Pokemon had attacked him. However, that nightmare deal creeped him out slightly. Anyway, he stared away with his sight loss, and started thinking again. Same questions as before, however, the one that most kept him confused was: "Why am I a Pokemon?" Marc focused really hard to try to remember what had happened before he was a Pokemon. He had tried already, but it just gave no result. His mind was blank.

Marc stood up and shook his head slightly, very slightly, so the wound in his head wouldn't open up again. He gave a very profound sigh and was about to walk away. "I better go get a room to spend the night here and rest and then go away and try to get back to my known world and know why did I become a Pokemon". As he was about to give the first step away, he heard a yell coming from the medical wing, which shocked him. He turned to the wing and entered.

"What's going on?!" Marc asked Chatot as he approached, then noticed how the suffering of the Pokemon was growing. "Is there anything I can do, Chatot?" Marc asked as he waited for an answer. Apparently trying to read their minds didn't work.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany saw the nightmare draining away.She felt a little bit of happiness in her heart. "But..hope..?" Tiffany mumbled as a more compassionate voice entered. "You have friends..who care about you..who never thought you were meaningless..So don't ever think that again.. Darkrai's tricks were manipulating your mind. Remeber you are not meaningless every person whether pokemon or human has aplace in this world.." The voice mumbled in a compassionate tone. "And dialga..is the controller of time.." The voice mumbled again as Tiffany began waking up still slightly weak.

"W-what ha-happened..?..How did I get in the medicial wing How...?" Tiffany mumbled still in a little bit of pain from darkrai's nightmare. "Oh thank heavens she's awake! Tiffany! " Chatot sqawked along with a sigh ofr relief

_Diego//

Years
    Before Marc could get an answer from Chatot, the Pokemon that were lying on beds fainted started to come back to their senses. Marc stared at all of them with a puzzled expression in his face. Of course, he had no idea of what was going on, but he could make suppositions. ~Uh.. This is confusing..~ Marc thought to himself as he took just one step back to give the Pokemon some space. ~Apparently the 'neverending' nightmare ended~ Thought Marc with a slight smile. He took a deep breath as he approached Tiffany.

"Um.. Are you Ok? Thought I heard you scream a while ago" Marc asked with a slight tone of nervousness, but a slight relief in his voice. The area felt weird, and his wound started to ache a little.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Diego, I edited so that I asked Chatot instead:D

IC: Toby pulled himself off the ground. "Good to see you up and about" he said to Tiffany.
    "I could say the same to you, Toby" Chatot replied.
    "Anyway, you should be fine. Darkrai is.....well ... hes not in your mind anymore..." Toby collapased.
    "Toby! Are you okay?" Chatot yelled.
    "Yeah. I'm just really hungry," he said, flat on his back, smiling. "Why don't you get someone to fix us some food?"
    "Yes.Okay I'll go do that." Chatot said, leaving the room.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany looked up at marked and smiled.."I'm fine..just a little shaken..is all..No harm done.." Tiffany said smiling at him trying not to worry him. "I'll be fine..I'm just really hungry" Tiffany shouted trying to get the depression out of the room. Still scared herself but hiding it through laughter and trying to clear the gloominess of the room. "Friendl;y friends are huuuungry YOOM-TAH Chimecho friendly friends need fooooood~~ YOOM-TAH!" Wigglytuff cheered happily oblivious to what had just happened. "Hey Marc..Um..i foudn out who Dialga is..I have my suspicions about something..come meet me after dinner" Tiffany whispered to Marc. "Don't tell anyone ok..They'll think I'm crazy... Ok..?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back