• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • ((Thank you:)))

"Aright then" Marc said with a slight smile too and a small nod. As he heard what Tiffany said, he realized he was hungry himself. ~Oh, yeah, right. I haven't eaten anything since... I don't really know, I can't remember anything.. Oh well~ said Marc as he turned over to Wigglytuff. ~That's an odd fellow right there.. But at least he's nice and friendly.~ Marc thought happily. ~I have to ask for permission to spend the night here, then I'll see what I can do.. Even though I have no idea of where I should go next to search for answers..~

Marc then turned back to Tiffany and the other Pokemon. "Do you need any help or anything?" He asked as he turned his head to a side slightly, looking at the Chimecho that left to prepare the food. Then he turned to Tiffany, who told him something. "Meet you after
    Dinner, don't tell anyone, Dialga. Gotcha" Marc said with a nod as he was about to turn back, but then turned to Tiffany "Wait.." Marc said as he told Tiffany through telepathy ~Meet You where?~

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Saw A Door Open,But It Was Only Chatot. Savanna Walked In The Door When Nobody Was Looking,Thinking It Was Something Else Other Than A medical Wing. She Saw Everybody Was There. " Hi Everybody!" Said Savanna In A Happy Voice. She Had Just Remembered She Was A Meganium. ("Oh Shoot,They Won't Recognize Me...") Thought Savanna,Wondering What Had Happened To Everybody. "Why Is Everybody In here?" Savanna Asked,Starting To Get Worried. She Knew They Probably Wouldn't Recognize Her,But That Was Ok With Savanna.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • "Well, I'm going on take a walk". Toby swayed on his feet. "Whoa, whoa...hang on" he bumped into Marc, and slipped a note into his hand. It said 'Meet me on the beach after Dinner, Bring Tiffany. I have answers.'
    Toby walked to the door, then teleported to Celebi's Forest. "Celebi...CELEBI!"
    "Yes Toby, What is it?"
    "What is a Time Knight?"
    "Toby, A Time Knight is a Soldier of the Time King, Dialga."
    "But, I swore my Oath to you?"
    "Thats because Dialga isn't here. The corruption of This World has reached Temporal Tower, and he is slowly being corrupted. No, Dialga doesn't exist in this time. Only Primal."
    "I think I understand. I surpose you saw what happened."
    "Yes, Yes I did. It was a gutsy plan, Toby. And EXTREMELY Risky. You could've been killed."
    " I know...I know"
    "Get back to your own time now. I except great things from you Toby..Great Things..."
    Toby teleported back to the Mess hall.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "A-ah..A teleporting..Treecko...? This is weird...Very weird..." Tiffany mumbled with a little bit of a surprised tone. Smeeling food Tiffany immediatly ran past the Meganium standing in the doorway and dashed torwards the mess Hall. She was starving and nothing would get in the way of her getting food. Tiffany entered the mess hall and foudn a bowl of fruit waiting for her. "Fruit...? Oh thats right..Pokemon it fruit..dumb moment again!" she was still startled from what had happened in the nightmare. "Dialga..controller of time...?I just know this has something to do with everything..." Tiffany mumbled so quietly that know one could hear her. "I just hope that..whatever we are getting into..is.. possible.." Tiffany thought to herself nervously .

OOC: pkmn_kid go ahead and post your sign-up sheet whenever you want I don't mind!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    This was very troubling. The light within the dream was vanishing. Blood was trickling down from the walls, and the little Mudkip looked as afraid as she ever had. Taro ducked as the pokemon shot out a water gun at him.

"What are you doing! Were not here to hurt you! Don't listen to him!" Taro pleaded with the Mudkip.

"It is too late! She is already gone!" Darkrai called out to him "He has been lost to me! It was foolish for you to come here! You had no hope of rescuing her in the first place, and soon after she is gone, Your dreams will become mine as well!"

"Thats not true!" Taro shouted back "There is always hope! Always!"

"HA!" Darkrai mocked him "You can still speak of hope? That has to be one of the most-"

Darkrai never got to finish his sentence, as Toby used the knife to dispel the darkness from her nightmare. Light filled the room, and Taro heard a creaking from behind him. Glancing back, he saw the door that would lead him back into his own dreamworld once again opening, and began to be pulled twords it. He got a few more glimpses of the vanishing nightmare, before the door closed once more, himself being back in his own dream.

"I see you made it back." A voice spoke. Taro turned and saw it was Crissalia once again. "Im glad to see that."

"Yah... It seems everything has settled back down in there. Its a good thing that that Treeko was there... otherwise I don't know what would have happened..."

"Yes... that was luckey indeed." Crissalia replied "But... there may be times when he is not around... you may find yourself alone in someones nightmares one day. You should see this as preparation for when that time comes."

"What would I do then though?" Taro asked "Trying to make her come to her senses didn't seem to work, and I have nothing else that I can do. What could I do if its just me?"

"You..." Crissalia responded "Need to answer that yourself. Now then, I believe you should be waking up now... sleep too long and you may worry the others..."

===========

Crissalia's voice drifted off as she, and the rest of the dream began to fade away. Taro opened his eyes to find himself in the guild medical wing once again. He streached out his arms and got up slowly, letting out a big yawn.

"Well... that was an awkward sleep." he said, scratching the back of his head "How long have I been out for?"

_Diego//

Years
  • Receiving no answer, Marc started doubting about his abilities. Perhaps they had only been temporary. ~ Oh well..~ Marc thought as he noticed someone placing a note on his hand. He read it, and then was about to put it in his pocket, but realized he had no pockets... He wrapped the note in a small ball and kept it in his hand. He then started walking away to the mess hall, being careful that he didn't hit his head. As soon as he was going to get out, a Meganium sprang and shocked Marc, making him fall on his back. Luckily, he didn't his his wound. "Uh.. Hi there.." he responded as he went around the big Pokemon. ~Every thing's weird here~ he thought as he arrived at the mess hall.

He grabbed a plate and moved to the edge of the table, separated from everyone. He was feeling shy, so that's why he was away from the rest. He started eating calmly , because everytime he rushed his wound ached.

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Name: Jack Nehlybel
    Human Age: 17
    Special Power: Complete Camoflauge(Jack can cloak himself with invisibility only when he is in the gravest of dangers)
    Pokemon I am: Squirtle

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Toby teleported to the front of the cue. He grabbed a bread roll, and a Perfect apple. He sat down.
    "Ahem, Everybody! Wait, I have an annoucement!" Chatot Yelled.
    Toby raised his Eyebrow. "I wonder what it could be?' he thought to himself.

OOC: Somebody take over Chatot from here.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ("I'm Gonna Go Follow,Maybe Theres Food...") Thought Savanna.Her Mouth Was Watering.She Walked Into The Mess Hall,Following The Pokemon That Bumped Into Her. When She Got In,She was Amazed By How Many Pokemon There Were.She Sat Down In An Empty Seat And Started Eating.When She Was Done,She Headed Into Wigglytuff's Room To Ask If She Could Stay There For A Few Nights. "Hiya!" Said Wigglytuff When Savanna Walked In. "Guildmaster,Can I Stay Here For A few Nights?" Asked Savanna. "Of Course,Anything For A Friendly Friend!" Replied Wigglytuff Smiling. "Thank You Guildmaster." Said Savanna As She Walked Out The Door. Just When Savanna Closed The Door She Started To Glow Again. ("Oh Great,Whats Happening Now!") Savanna Thought. Just Then A Large Minute-Lasting Flash Of Light Occured In The Room. Everybody Else in The Room Was In A Daze. Then Savanna Looked At Herself In The Mirror. ("Now I'm A Chikorita Again,Whats Up With That!?!?!?!?!?") She Stood There In The Middle Of The Room Thinking Of What Happened.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Aw...... I hate school. I missed all of it.

As everybody continued, they seemed to have forgotten about Rika, who was still in the nightmare. In his head was a wisper. "They don't care about you Rika. They abandoned you as you were in the nightmare state. They aren't your friends, they are your ENEMIES." It spoke in a soft, female voice. "Enemys... They are my.... enemys..." Rika mumbled to it.

"Yes, they are your..... enemies." It's voice changed into a dark, sinister voice. "They must be destroyed. Awaken, and with my gift, you can eliminate them. I will stay and guide you." Rika looked pale and almost dead. "Eliminate...enemies... eliminate... enemies..." The voice now sounded almost like evil itself. "Good. Now, I will awaken you." Rika's eyes suddenly shot open, just in time for dinner.

"Rest Rika. Join Wigglytuff's guild, and tomorrow you can eliminate your enemies." It thought to Rika. "Yes.... Rest... Join... Guild..." He sounded almost zombie like. All of a sudden, he changed to normal. Walking up to Wigglytuff before dinner, he said, "Wigglytuff, can-" He spun around before saying, "Of course you can ~friendly friend!~ Yoom-Tah!" The Dinner room had two bright flashes of light before going off.

In Rika's head, a black, ghostly figure with blue eyes, what appears to be white hair, and red chuckled. Beside him appeared to be the legendary water god, Lugia, but it seemed different... darker. "Lord XD001, I have successfully tooken over the Pikachu Rika. I hope my work is acceptable by you." XD001 looked at him. "You did well. We will reside in him, he is perfect. Good job."

((Note, that from now on, any talking between XD001 and Darkrai(Atleast, to Rika alone) are strictly mind talking.))

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OOC: whoa?! Shadow Lugia from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness?!  HOLY!  Thats a real twist! and Shadow I know just how you feel D: and pkmon_kid you are accpeted just kep your posts at least 1 paragraph please Thankies :3    

Tiffany ate and drank to her hearts content but then sensed something was wrong. "Theres something wrong..Something..evil...!" Tiffany ran to Marc and "mind said" to him. "Theres something wrong.. I feel something bad is gonig to happen.. I'm gonig to go see what it is you may join me if you wish." Tiffany looked around the guild. "Something definetly wrong.." Tiffany ran up to Rika sensing something bad eminating from Rika. "Hey Rika have you sensed anything bad..cause I get this feeling that..!" Tiffany mumbled to Rika but uncertain abotu something. "A-are you o-ok..?" Tiffany mumbled at Rika. Just then she began having a dizzy spell. "Gah..not again.." She winced her eyes in pain as her vision came and took over her.  

"What is it this ti-..Wha..? Rika..?! What's he doing?!"" Tiffany yelled as she saw Rika attacking various people in the guild and then she heard the sinister voice again. It was saying "They are your enemies..destroy them." Tiffany noticed that this was the very same that had trapped her within the nightmare, but she looked at Rika. Something was off...Rika wasn't IN the nightmare.She was possesed! Tiffany then saw a dark rather shadow like Lugia and Darkrai next to each other. "R-Rika.." Tiffany mumbled as she snapping back to her senses.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Radian let out a tiny sigh, standing awkwardly in the middle of the main room of what appeared to be a Guild building, though she couldn't be too sure, as she had never in her life once been inside a guild. The past few hours she had spent since coming to her senses on the beach had been nothing but a blur, and she remembered virtually nothing save for a constant stream of random pokemon faces and words. So much had happened, and she hadn't even been here a full day yet! Radian shook her head, curling her body up into a tiny ball as she cowered behind the only pokemon who had been bothered to introduce himself to her. He had not only done that, but had also kindly led her to a place chock full of a rather strange assortment of pokemon. At least, she assumed his actions were out of kindness.

This place is so bizarre. Radian thought silently, a rather large sweatdrop forming along side her face as she observed a Pikachu moving almost mechanically, it seemed from a room.

Did he bring me to a Guild, or an insane asylum? Right now I can't really tell a difference.

She burrowed her head tightly up against her chest then, obscuring her face from all the others, as desperately, she tried to devise a plan as to what to do.

~Aww! What's wrongggg friendly friend?!~ Radian's ears perked up, immediately picking up the chipper, almost scary over-enthusiastic voice of another pokemon. It belonged to a male, obviously, but had a tone to it that just didn't seem right.

He's probably not talking to me anyways.Not with about a thousand other pokemon in the room. Radian thought, expelling another sigh, this one of relief. She had barely had the time to form this thought, when she felt herself being lifted, swinging high up into the air as she was mashed against the pale pastel pink fur of some other pokemon. Radian's eyes popped open, and her head popped out from against her chest, eyes adjusting from the dark to stare at the peculiar creature who had just spontaneously picked her up.

~Friendly friend wants a nice biiiiiig hug?!~ A rather large Wigglytuff asked, continuing yo crush the tiny Eevee against his body. Radian's jaw dropped, mouth agape, as desperately, she glanced around the room. If she had been intimidated before, she was scared mindless now, and had no clue as to how to respond. Her gaze settled on Leon, and though she barely knew him, she found herself silently pleading with him to rescue her. All hope was abondoned as the Wigglytuff turned in the other direction, swaggering toward a large door on the opposite side of the building . She squirmed a little bit, letting out the occaisional "Meep!" sound as the Wigglytuff refused to let her escape his crushing embrace.

My God, he's trying to kill me! She though, horrified, and managed to turn her head a little to the right to glance briefly back behind her, where the Chimchar was watching her departure with what seemed to be a puzzled expression. Radian frowned, and turned back around, shuddering as she forced herself to look back up at the giant pink beast who had basically kidnapped her.

~Are you hungry, little friendly friend?! We set up a delicious feast for all our other nice little friendly friends! You must go join them now!~

"But-" Radian started, lower lip trembling as she tried to twist back around, but to no avail, as the Wigglytuff had only tightened his grip on her fragile body, restricting all her movement so that about all she could do was blink and stare straight ahead.

Upon entering the room the Wigglytuff seemed so dead-set on getting her into, Radian immediately relaxed upon seeing that it wasn't a maniacal pyschopath's torture room, and that it was actually a Mess Hall. Countless pokemon feasted upon an assortment of delicous-looking fruits, and if Radian had been allowed to move, her tail most definitely would've been wagging gratefully upon taking in the sight. As the Wigglytuff set her down gently before an empty seat, motioning her to the table expectantly, Radian only stood silently, a grin appearing across her furry face. The Wigglytuff only smiled insanely back in response, raising a chubby paw to wave at her. Continuing to grin, Radian readied herself in a stance that suggested an attack, but as she launched herself up at the giant pink furball, Radian only clung to him affectionately, her eyes closing as she rubbed her cheek up against his chest.

"Thank you, friendly friend." She laughed, again looking up at the Wigglytuff who now beamed ecstatically down at her.

~You're welcome, friendly friend! Now hurry and eat, before all the other friendly friends eat all of the food! We have so many new hungry friendly friends tonight!~

As the Wigglytuff waddled away, Radian again caught sight of the Chimchar who had led her here earlier, and shyly waved him over, motioning with a smile to an empty chair next to the one she had been set next to. She hadn't really had the chance to introduce herself earlier, as right when she had been about to respond, all the drama concerning the injured Totodile had occured.

Oh no! Radian thought wildly, her eyes darting around wildly in search for the Totodile. She was instantly overcome with guilt for not thinking to ask about him earlier, and hung her head, shifting nervously as she recalled the huge gash, and all the blood staining the pure white sand of the beach, and the Mudkip dragging him off, barely alive.

I hope he made it through all right. Radian fretted, hesitantly taking her seat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((Well you ruined the dramatic plot twist I had Tiffany. Eh, it's fine. If it's okay, would it be reasonable if XD001, so nobody found out, wiped Tiffany's memory of the Deminsional Scream of that while she was sleeping? And I think you accidently called Rika a she lol. And short teeny post, bearly a paragraph.))

"Anything bad... Not that I know of." He heard her ask if he was okay. "Um... Yep, even though I lost my best friend, I'm fine." He saw her go into a blank state, and she suddenly mumbled, "R-Rika..." He looked up at her. "Uh, yes?" He said.

Inside his head...

Shadow Lugia spoke. "Rika...she had a Deminsional Scream. She knows, and she may warn the others." Rika thought back. "A-are you sure?" "Yes." With that, while he waited for Tiffany to respond, he munched on some Oran Berries and a few health drinks.

_Diego//

Years
  • Marc sighed as he looked up from his food. He didn't really eat all that was served to him. He has hungry, yes he was, but the nervousness and the intrigue he had about all the current mysteries didn't allow him to eat. His mind was to busy thinking. Anyway, when he looked up, he stared around and notcied all the Pokemon eating quickly. "I gotta practice the mind reading.." he whispered to himself quietly as he stared around, focusing on the Pokemon. He closed his eyes and managed to hear in his mind ~Yum Yum! This food is delicious!~ and many thoughts like that, all piled up.

"Ok... Apparently the power still works" he said as he stared and examined each Pokemon in the table, trying to read their minds. It might be rude or unpolite to do that, but meh, not like they could notice. While he stared at everyone and read their minds, he noticed there was an Eevee, probably the one he saw in the beach while he was half-dead. He scratched his head, then trying to think, but that resulted in him accidentally using the move Scratch on the bandages, and therefore slightly opening his wound.

Since he was sitting at a considerable distance at all the others, not many noticed. "Oh cr... Aww, this hurts" Marc repeated to himself sadly as he applied pressure to the bandages, which here being slowly wet in blood. It didn't hurt anymore, but the presence of his own blood made him uncomfortable.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Toby finished his Tea, and walked to the beach. He thought about the Days events, and his seal. Was it strong enough to hold the fragment of darkrai that had possessed Tiffany's mind. Why had it come here, Now? Maybe it was following him. He needed to talk to Celebi. The waves rolled onto teh shore. What had he sealed. Was it Darkrai? Or Something Else Entirely? He needed answers.

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

• IC:

"Come on!!We have to get to the guild!!"Yelled an energetic Krabby looking in the distance.

"Why did we have to take the long way!!!!???"A distanced Piplup asked in aw and anger.

"Well, for once you have to stretch those penguin legs, sweetie!"The Krabby mockingly replied while giggling.

"WHAT DID YOU........"Suddenly bubbles started to form on the penguin's mouth stopping him from finishing his sentence."ARGHHH,ARGGHH!WHAT IS THIS!"

"For a Water-Type Pokemon, you don't know much about your attacks!"Once again the Krabby mockingly said."That's so Bubble!"

As the bubbles started to pop, the small penguin, began to feel dizzy and eventually fell.

"Ugh!!!"Cried the penguin before as his head touched the cold lumpy ground.

"OMG!!!!Piplup!!"The krab cried in fear.

Deep inside the Piplup's mind...

"Ugh...Krabby...is that you?"The Piplup questioned in pain.

"Do not fear, Tori!Head for the Guild!There you will meet then, use your abiliies wisely!"A mysterious voice from afar said.

"So...Tori, it is...I'm Tori!"Shouted Piplup within his mind, still in pain.

"Wakey, wakey!!!"A female voice exclaimed from afar.Tori began to slowly awaken as he was greeted by the face of a familiar Krabby."You gave me quite a scare, Tori!"

"My name?How do you...?"Tori asked before he was interrupted.

"You said it aloud while you were unconsious."Answered the Krabby."We're at the guild!"

"The guild, eh?"Mumbled Tori with soreness.

OOC:TBC!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((EletJ, YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. FIRST, RIKAS A BOY. A MALE! Second, Rika's not in the Medical Wing, he's in the Dinner table. Third, Darkrai is the person who's possessing Rika, why would he just go and openly tell your character that something is wrong with Rika? I demand you edit your post. ESPICALLY on the female part. It makes him being a mastermind evil dude kinda stupid. Stupid indeed))

_Diego//

Years
  • After a while of doing.. Absolutely nothing, Marc remembered what Tiffany told him, about meeting after dinner to talk about that Dialga character. Marc really hoped that Dialga had the long awaited answers for the questions that had tormented him since earlier today. Marc stoop up and started walking away from his seat.
    He gave a sigh, then walked towards the Exit. "Excuse me" he said to Wigglytuff and Chatot with a small bow as he went out the Mess Hall and waited outside, just sitting down and thinking.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OOC: hmm whiping my memory..? That would be a nice plot twist Shadow I love awsomee plot twists liek that so sure! :3 oh and Eletj Darkrai is supposed to be an evil character o_o; and shadow don't go round yelling at people its mean D: D: everyone makes mistakes..:o thats what da "edit" button is for)

"Well Rika..I hope your feeling ok.."Tiffany mumbled still unsure about what to think about this situation. "I know something wrong..I know it..I'd best keep my eye out" Tiffany thought to herself taking hold of an apple that had been left on her plate. She ahd an uneasy feeling about Rika and what she should do about him but she was thinknig more deeply about Dialga and what the voice had said to her about the controller of time things.

Just as Chatot had finished his mean he squawked and asked them to quiet down for a moment. "Alright gild members The ;atest on the nightmare situation is that it has spread a few have our members managed to snap out of it but theres also another thing. Time has stopped in certain places." Chatot sqawked seriously. Chatter began around the table but then Chatot silenced them again. "As you know Time Gears keep the time in reguler flow if the Time gears are stolen then the area around it begins freezing in time. Basically everything stops. No wind blows and nothing mvoes. We have several exploration teams looknig into this but they have no clues to be found yet." Chatot sqaked and allowing them to eat again

"Oh my gosh someones stealing the time gears?! How low can you get he must be a top of the lnie criminal!" A sunflora squeaked out of her mouth.

"Time..Gears..? Time...disrupted...? Could this have something to do with..?" Tiffany thought to herself suddenly loosing her happy friendly face. "Well good night everyone! That food made me sleep!"" Tiffany yelled aloud in a fake happy tone. "Ya Wigglytuff is tired just like friendly friend Tiffany! Everyone as soon as your finished eating you may go to bed..? friendly friend~~~ YOOM-TAH!" Wigglytuf yelled as Chatot agreed.

Tiffany fled to her room and laid on her bed unsure of what to make of all this. "If time is out of order..then the time gears were stolen..but what does this have to do with the nightmares..in any case they'll have to wait till tommorow.." Tiffany mimbled to herself fallnig asleep forgetting abotu the meeting with Marc

_Diego//

Years
  • Since Marc was outside, he didn't hear anything of what was going on, but as the Pokemon walked out, he started reading their minds.

~Huh? Time stopping? A criminal? Sounds like a childish story if you ask me.. But again, people turning into Pokemon, not being able to remember anything but you name and simply getting special powers doesn't sound too much mature..~ Marc said with a sigh. ~Meh, I guess I'm alone~ he thought to himself as the Pokemon started to walk out, all looking nervous. He continued reading their minds as the all walked by. Too many thoughts at the same time weren't understandable, but he just tried not to be bored.

~Well.. I don't have a room, so I guess there's nowhere I can go or anything.. I'll just spend the night watching the sk.... the ground~ Marc said remembering the Guild was underground. He took another deep sigh as he laid down on a stone near the exit of the Mess Hall and just stared up blankly, thinking. ~What's up with all those papers in the mission boards.. I wonder what things take place around here. Not like I have enough time to do so, anyway. Tomorrow I'm parting to search for answers....~

His head was slightly bleeding, but he didn't mind. He just laid there, thinking. He looked quite funny, actually; he was in the middle of the guild just staring up, looking like an abandoned plush doll. Marc gave another sigh and continued to lie there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back