• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((GhostPrincess, I have some plot twists planned, one I will need your permission on, I'll tell you through a PM or something, k?))

"Time gears lost... Do you know who did it?" He thought to XD001 and Darkrai. "It was your enemies." He said. "I will send him, the one who warned you about your enemys, to wipe the pokemon Tiffany's mind of the Deminsional Scream." Rika thought, "Okay. But... don't hurt her. By the way, what can I call you?"

"If you want, I will order him not to hurt her. And you may call me.... 001." Rika nodded and went to his room, falling asleep with a, "Good night ~friendly friends!~" From Wigglytuff.

Meanwhile in Tiffany's room...

A dark shadow loomed over her. Thunder roared, and Tiffany seemed to be tossing and turning in her sleep. "I'd better stop. The boss said not to hurt her." Going into her mind, Darkrai went to the part of her brain which caused nightmares. Leaving that part, he went to the memory part.

Soon he was out of it, and Tiffany had started sleeping soundly. "My mission... is complete..." With that, he dissapeared, without a trace.

Back in Rika's mind...

"Lord Shadow Lugia, I have successfully wiped her mind of the Deminsional Scream." By calling him Shadow Lugia, Darkrai recived a blast from a psychic. "How dare you call me Shadow Lugia. You shall refer to me as XD001." Darkrai got on his as much of the knees he had. "Please forgive me my Lord, I did not mean it."

"I forgive you.. this time. Let's not let it happen again." Darkrai nodded. "May I excuse myself, Lord XD001?" XD001 nodded, and Darkrai dissapeared. XD001 laughed menacingly as thunder roared.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • (I edited it. I was going to make it so a part of Darkrai was sealed in him (because that was what he sealed in himself) but I changed it now. And Sorry for calling Rika a Girl. GM I thought you had a meeting with Diego and me?)

"Celebi, I'm Here" Toby Called out to the Pink Celebi.
    "Yes Toby" She giggled. "What are You doing Here?" She floated up to him. "I didnt call you, did I?"
    "No, I wanted to asked a favour" He bowed to Her.
    "What Is it?"
    "I want you to help me improve my powers"
    "Sure, Silly" She placed her hand on his shoulder. "Of Course I help my special knighty boy."

EDIT REASON: To explain the fact I havent been on this RP in a while.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany began thrashing around in her sleep a bit, she felt soemthing unnatural happening. She mumbled soemthing along the lnies of "R-rika..?"

OOC: I made my girl forget about it because she was thinknig to much abotu time gears and whatnot so yea.. Critcize me on it late :3

~~~in her dream~

Tiffany was in a blank world of clouds and happiness but then she sensed something. Darkrai was back. "So your back eh..? Well this time its not your time to control me!" Tiffany yelled as she water gunned Darkrai as hard as she could but failing as he seemed to disappear into the darkness rather quickly. "What where did that jerk go!" Tiffany yelled looking around the world but she soon began to feel pain. "W-whats g-going on..My head it hurts..Is this Darkrai's doing..? I can't remeber anything..i can't..drifting off.. Rika.." Tiffany mumbled as she lost her memory from what she had heard abotu XD001. She soon again heard the soft healing voice. It revealed herself as a Celebi!

"So your the voice that I've been hearing in my visions..?" Tiffany mumbled looknig at Celebi uncertainly for a moment. "Yes I am the voice that you have heard.. I am a time traveler... Look for a pokemon named Grovyle..he will have the answers..." Celebi giggled and disappeared. "Wha-WAIT!" Tiffany yelled but Celebi was gone and there was nothing left to actually prove she was here.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Come to me, little Mango. Radian thought hungrily, her stomach letting out a low growl, as licking her lips, Radian extended a paw to reach for the glistening fruit. Her face fell as just as her paw grazed the skin of the plump fruit, an Absol reached over and snatched it out from right under her face.

Nuts. Radian thought, realizing that the Absol had just grabbed the last Mango on the table. In fact, the majority of the feast had already been devoured, so that only a couple of apples and some pears were left. It was then that Radian felt a pair of eyes burning into her, and she turning quickly managed to catch the Totodile staring over at her. Every muscle in her body tensing, her tail erecting to stand straight up, Radian warily observed the pokemon from the corner of her eye, tiny sweatdrops sprouting all over her body. She took in every movement of the other pokemon, so when a thoughtful scratch to the wound on his head turned into an accidental gorey slash, Radian was the only other pokemon to notice, and jumped in alarm at how deeply he had cut it. Her alarm turned to confusion as nonchalantly, the tiny crocodile-looking pokemon stood up, and exited the mess hall without another word.

I wonder if he even knows.. She thought, standing from her spot at the table and silently beginning to follow him, the now gushing wound on his head drawing her in like a magnet. Stealing up behind him, Radian lay a hand upon his shoulder, tail wagging in a friendly manner as she cast what she thought was a warm smile up at him. Golden eyes sparkling, she cocked her head to the side, pointing up to the wound on the top of his head.

"You're hurt.." Was all she could think to say, as she sat down on her haunches and motioned him to sit down beside her.

"I know you don't really know me, and it's none of my business but-- it's just that your cut looks really deep, and.. and.." Radian paused, her mouth falling open as she lowered her eyes to the ground, realizing that she sounded like a babbling moron.

"I don't want you bleeding all over the carpet.. Or nearly dying again, so if you'd like, I can heal it for you. " After she had gotten all of this out, Radian held up one of her forelegs, to which the paw was glowing a strange golden color, the same hue of her eyes.

"All I need for you to do is let me touch it."

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • "AHHH!!!!!!"Tori suddenly began to shout as his mind beagn to drift away."They....they're here.AHHHHH!!!!!"

"Who??"A terrorized Kira asked."Who are they??"

"I can feel them, such potential and power...like...me!"Tori cried as a headache began to run through his head.

"Find them, in the colors of the rainbow, both high and low, look for them, they hold the key, to the world's destiny..."A mysterious voice bounced on his mind.

"Please help, Kira, but first find them!"Tori said as he struggled with the pain that ran through his body.

"Find who!?"Kira shouted trying to regain her composture.

"Those of my kind, their aura, it is strong."Tori struggled to say as he began to drift asleep."Shout to the heavens, that I'm a human, that will help..."

"I will!Please stay safe!"Kira said as she left the room.

"Perhaps it will help, or perhaps it will be our doom..."Tori silently said before finally drifting away to sleep

IC:Our character have to meet sometime.TBC!

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • ~And I wonder if... Maybe.. Huh?~ Marc was thinking about something, but got slightly startled at the approaching Eevee. "Huh, I'm bleeding?" Marc asked to himself as he put his paw on his head, and when he placed it in front of his face he noticed it was slightly red. "Oh my.. I didn't notice or felt that I was bleeding" he murmured as he sat up and stared at the Eevee, then smiled.

He gave a slight nod and stood up then sat next to her.

"You can heal this wound with just touching it? That's a nice power to have.." Marc said, not really paying attention to what he was saying. "Oh wait! You have a power! That means.. Are you.. Are you a Human that turned into a Pokemon?" Marc asked anxiously as he placed his head near the ground so Radian could reach the wound and slowly moved his head towards the paw's glow, not sure if the results were going to be the wanted ones.

Marc was possitive the answer was a yes, but still he asked, a Totodile-ish grin in his face. "My name is Marc!" he said happily as he stared at Eevee. ~Hm.. Nearly dying again?~ Thought Marc as he heard what Radian was saying. ~So she saw I was half dead.. That means this is the Eevee I saw at the beach, and probably the one at the mess hall..~

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany woke up with a fright and pannivy, she was also breathing heavily and noticed soemone had tried to atatck her during herseep because she noticed a bit of blood on her face. Tiffany shivered at the blood and closed her eyes having a sudden flashback from when she was human but wouldn't be able to remeber it because she had no idea what she had looked like.

~flashback~  

"Mommy...? What are you doing...?" She asked her mother who had a knife in hand and was looking at her evily. "You msut die you've been nothing but a nuiscence to your father and me! prepare to die!" Her mother screamed as the razor blade of the knife struck her in the arm. Tiffany yelped in pain as bloody trickled down her arm. "I missed but next time you won't be so lucky!" The Mother yelled and stabbed her in the legs so she couldn't move. "M-mommy why..?" Shouted a now crying bloodied up Tiffany. "because you are a nuiscence!" Her mother screamed as she was about to strick the final blow when her father came and shot the mother with a gun. "Blood..Blood..make it go away!" A young Tiffany yelled at her father who now was carrying her and taking her to the ER comferting her on the way.

~end flashback~

"H-huh...? WHo was that girl..Blood..Blood blood.." Tiffany mumbled the same word over and over and began gettign shakey. She ran outside her room and yelped at Rika who had surprised her as she saw her in the middle of the guild. Tiffany entered the mess hall shaken and looknig for an apple to calm herself down found Marc and an Eevee who was healing him. Tiffany looked down at the shiny red apple and found herself taking a big bite into it. "Blood.." she mumbled one last time before eating the rest of the apple.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Leon was in the mess hall eating up all the food he could. He was some what of a food freak. "How can someone as smart as me stuff my face. I think this is a good idea to introduce myself. I don't know any of these people and they don't know me." Leon thought as he continued to stuff his face like that Munchlax had earlier. So he got up on the table and averred to everyone, "My name is Leon, and I have an IQ of 200, I hope that I will get some answers to why we are all Pokemon after speaking with all of you." with that Leon sat down and continued to smash away at the food. "I think that IQ thing was a little too much. I hope no one thinks I'm some high and mighty super genius." he continued to eat until he found his plate was empty.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    As Tiffany yelped at Rika, he ran over to her. "Uh, whats wrong?! Do I have something on my face? Something in my teeth?" He heard her mumble, "Blood..." Rika shivered, and looked around. No more apples. "Aw.. no more apples." Soon, Wigglytuffwalked over to Rika. "Why hello there ~friendly friend!~ Whats the matter?" Wigglytuff frowned.

Chatot quickly ran over to Rika. "Uh, Rika, nothings wrong, right? RIGHT!?" Rika said, "Well actually.." As he said that, Wigglytuff started to cry, and the whole guild shook. "Wah! You've upset the guildmaster! Say your okay now!" Rika quickly said, "I'm okay!" Wigglytuff stopped crying, turning into a happy expression. "Good! I want my ~friendly friends~ to be happy!" Rika then said, "I'm just hungry, and theres no more apples."

Wigglytuff looked at him, with a simple expression, then suddenly broke out a smile. "Don't worry ~friendly friend!~ You can have one of my perfect apples!" Wigglytuff said, handing Rika one of the two Perfect apples he had. Chatot spoke up. "You! Thank the guildmaster for his generousity!" Rika quickly said, "Thank you!" In fear of another crying, and munched on the Perfect Apple.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Relief flooded Radian's delicate little body as she sighed, smiling, pleased that the Totodile would allow her to help him.

"It's no problem at all!" The tiny Eevee chirped, as the Totodile stood and took his place beside her, seating himself so that his body rested gently against hers.

Perfect. Radian thought, and she closed her eyes.

"You'tr actually doing me a favor by letting me heal you, believe it or not." Radian laughed, as she placed the glowing paw against the top of his head, the tension in her muscles relaxing as a cool, rushing sensation transferred from her body to his own. Her ears perked happily upward, and once the transfer of energy was complete, she grinned, basking in the healthy, radiant glow she had obtained from healing him.

"I can sense creatures who are in pain." Radian explained, watching carefully as the skin that had been slashed wide open kneaded itself back together, leaving only a single tiny scar as it finished with its self-stitching. Radian was pleased with the results, and beamed, rubbing the top of his head to be sure he wasn't experiencing any pain.

"It doesn't matter if they're people, or pokemon, or even plants. My paw starts to glow when I sense something in pain, and no matter who or what it is, I must heal either heal it, or suffer the consequences." Radian paused, as the Totodile finall finished healing, to gaze up at the brilliant shimmering white light of the full moon above them.

"I guess it's a pretty cool power to have." She responded, sighing a bit, as the intense glowing in her paw finally died down.

"But i'm not really doing much. I don't really heal people or pokemon. I just help them heal themselves. Most cuts and scrapes and gashes will heal in time, I just speed up the process a bit using my powers. " Radian stopped again, looking away from Marc and up at the sky as her shoulders slumped slightly. She turned her face quietly to the side, so that he wouldn't have to see the tears threatening to spill over her sad, golden eyes. She bowed her head in sorrow, as a sudden recollection hit her, a burned face, charred body.. Pitiful, weak gasping.. Filling her pounding ears, until it finally gave way to silence. Eery, chilling silence.

Too bad it came a little too late for the ones I loved. Radian thought, shivering, as she realized the Totodile had again said something to her.

"Oh wait! You have a power!" He cried out enthusiastically. "That means.. Are you.. Are you a Human turned pokemon?" At this question, the tears instantly vanished, and Radian let out a startled laugh. A grin popped out across her face.

"How did you know?" She whispered in amazement, traces of her eyes still sparkling from the tears as her face lit up hopefully.

"Are you one too?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • She found a chimchar who had an IQ of 200 and was impressed still shaken up from her nightmare that wasn't cotnrolled by Darkrai she introduced herself to the Chimchar as Tiffany but didn't dare give away her suspicions as to why they were pokemon until she could actually prove her supicins were actually true. " My name is Tiffany , leon nice to meet you..blood.." She said to leon but murmured at the "blood" part. As she introduced herself she felt the guild began to shake and Tiffany thought it was some sort of earthquake but then Tiffany heard Chatot sqawking in the next room and thought it had something to do withWigglytuff but didn't dare go any further then that fearing if this was Wigglytuffs fault then she could be in some real trouble. "Um anyway! I'm Tiffany and um..Nice to meet you Leon!" Tiffany giggled she also introudced herself to the Eevee that was healing Marc, but her words were empty in meaning she was in her midn still thinknig about the words "blood" over and over again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Suddenly, Rika got thrown into the mess hall, slamming into the wall beside Tiffany and Leon. "Uh, don't mind me, I'm fiIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!" He had been picked up by a Skuntank. "We don't like pests around here, Koffing, lets do some exterminating." The two let out their gas attack, filling the entire mess hall with a horrible smell from a Koffing and Skuntank. They slammed Rika into the wall. "See ya, pest."

"Wait!" The looked over, to see Rika standing up in a fighting stance. "I don't like fighting, but you forced it! Thunderbolt!" Electricity shot out of Pikachus cheeks, hitting Koffing and Zubat. Fire was sparked from it, however, and, well, gas plus fire equals boom. Thats right, an explosion. It sent Zubat and Koffing flying out of the building, and they seemed to say, "Were blasting off again!" Skuntank seemed uneffected.

"You're weak. That explosion didn't even make a scratch on me. All of a sudden, Wigglytuff walked in. "Hello ~friendly friend!~ Is that a hole?" Wigglytuff got sad again. Chatot quickly stood in front of the hole. "Uh, no guildmaster, there's no hole here." Wigglytuff perked up. "Oh! Ok! Well hello ~friendly friend!~ Hello new ~Friendly Friend!~" Wigglytuff walked off, oblivious to the battle.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Marc payed close attention to every word Radian said. He loved to listen, and was aware he was a better listener than a talker. "Wow. Well, is this awesome! I can't feel the pain anymore! The wound isn't even visible! Or at least I think it isn't, since I can't see the back of my head" Marc said with a very small laugh. His humor turned very bright at that moment. "Now I'm not going to bleed out of nowhere" he mentioned to himself as he turned back to Radian to continue to listen to what she was saying.

"Oh... I.. I see... I guess I know how it feels." Marc said as he looked down after hearing what the Eevee was saying to him. It made him feel sorry for her, turning his newly gained humor down, but he didn't like sad moments, so he thought of something and tried to cheer everything up; now that he had the energy to do so. He wasn't able to do so, anyway, so he continued with the chat and with the theme that seemed to brighten her mood.

"Well" he started. "Yeah! I was a human before this. I have no idea why I turned into a Pokemon, nor why I can't remember anything of what I have lived before the event" he said happily and with a nod.

He stretched his hand, motioning for a handshake, even though the Pokemon hadn't introduced themselves. Marc then stared into the Eevee's eyes so he could get into her mind, and through telepathy said ~ My name is Marc~

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Leon saw that the Mudkip had introduced herself. He respected that and then felt the guild begin to shake. He went into the next room and saw that Wigglytuff had flipped out and Chatot was sqawking mad. He looked at the Wigglytuff and realized that if he didn't do anything the guild would be destroyed. So he used his shadow possession to take control of Wigglytuff. The Wigglytuff began to shake more and more, but Leon continued to keep his grip. By controlling Wigglytuff's body he had the power to lower its anger. He focused his energy more and more. He started to use the shadow possession choke palm, but then Wigglytuff was back to normal. "we got lucky Chatot, we almost lost a guild master. I'm going to take a nap for now and recharge."

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Leon saw that the Mudkip had introduced herself. He respected that and then felt the guild begin to shake. He went into the next room and saw that Wigglytuff had flipped out and Chatot was sqawking mad. He looked at the Wigglytuff and realized that if he didn't do anything the guild would be destroyed. So he used his shadow possession to take control of Wigglytuff. The Wigglytuff began to shake more and more, but Leon continued to keep his grip. By controlling Wigglytuff's body he had the power to lower its anger. He focused his energy more and more. He started to use the shadow possession choke palm, but then Wigglytuff was back to normal. "we got lucky Chatot, we almost lost a guild master. I'm going to take a nap for now and recharge."

((Uh, Wigglytuff had stopped))

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany sniffed the air. "Whats that horrible smell? It smells liek rotton eggs , a pair of boots , tina. and varous other things!" Tiffany shouted in disgusted. "So it was those 3 uh..? a whole um..Guildmaster sees this uh.." Tiffany  didn't even want to think about the results as Tiffany glared at the skunktank. "Well Well well...What do we have here..? A skunk?" Tiffany giggled a little bit at the Skunktank but her eyes still waterign from the horrible stentch that lingered in the room. "Oh my gosh can't you control yourself" Tiffany said to the Skunktank to see if the Skunktank would get mad or not.Alas Tiffany was to tired to care what the Skunktank was saying while she was yelling at her. "oh but a sock in it stinky!" Tiffany snapped back with a yawn.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((Uh, GameCrazy, Wigglytuffs in the other room, and Rikas busy getting beat up by the Skuntank))

"Help- me- Some- one!" He said between swings as Skuntank threw him around. Slamming into the wall gain, he said,
    "Okay, Thundershock!" The electric blast didn't even make it through the fire.
    "Ah, Iron Tail!" Running forward, he slammed his tail into Skuntank, but to no avail as he was blocked with his own iron tail.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((I just realized that. I left the keyboard while writing for a while, and returned to find you guys posted a whole bunch of times.))

"Itadakimasu!~" Taro cried out, now at the dinner table, and beginning to stuff himself with food. If you didn't know better, you would never be able to tell that this pokemon had just walked through another's worst nightmare. He put entire pieces of fruit in his mouth whole, and chewed and swallowed them in seconds, cores, seeds, and all. Once he was finished, he let out a very audible belch, and rubbed his belly. "Man! This is a good meal! Compliments to the chef Chimeco!"

"Thanks, but it was nothing, really." The pokemon said, smiling back to him.

Then Chatot began speaking of Time Gears, which Taro knew nothing of. He wondered if they were as important as everyone here made them out to be, or if they were just some scary story that the Chatot was telling. Regardless, when the Chatot was finished with his talk, Taro continued to stuff himself.

He ate for a while more, before he finally let out another belch and rubbed his belly once again, content with his meal. Now he was sleepy. He walked out of the room (This was before the Skunktank and his gang had entered) and headed twords the crew rooms. Finding an empty bunk (more like a stack of hay) he lied down on it, feeling his eyes beginning to droop. Today had been a long one, filled with transformations, strange dreams, new people, and perfect apples, and now he needed his rest.

"Sweet dreams...." he mumbled to himself before drifting off, not knowing what was going on in the Mess Hall at the moment.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany was beggining to get annoyed with the both of them fighting. "Ya know what guys.." Tiffany mumbled then yelled "Hydro Pump!" As she yelled these words a storng amount of water blasted on the two of them clearly leaving them soaking wet. "Ya know Rika calm down and "stinky" who obviously needs to calm down and get soemthing to eat, if they don't I swere... that next tiem it won;t be a hydro pump I swere I will use wet you and then freeze you so SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN AND EAT!" Tiffany yelled not in the mood to watch the tw of them fight angerly at each other. "So I suggest before I get even angrier you mgith want to sit down and shut up..especially you stinky skunk! PUT A SOCK IN IT AND SHUT UP!" Tiffany yelled at the skunktank angerly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Stood There,For She Was There For The Whole Fight. (" I Better Get Some Rest... Today Was The Wierdest Day I've Ever Encountered... ") Savanna Thought Heading Towards An Empty Room. She Walked In The Room And Saw A Bed Made Of Hay And Grass. She Walked Towards The Window. " I Can't Believe This Is Happening... I Have Always Wanted To See What It Would Be Like As A Pokemon,But I Guess It's Harder Than I Expected... " Said Savanna,Talking Aloud To Herself. " I Cand Understand Why I Turned Into A Human... All I Remember Is A Few Words Before I Changed And My Name... " Savanna Said,Still Thinking Aloud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back