• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
  • Ralf went down to the guildmaster's chamber and delivered the package. Wigglytuff seemed pleased. "Thanks for delivering the package!" Wigglytuff said. "Won't you stay for a while" Ralf smiled weakly and responded. "No thanks, I have to get something to eat, I'm starving!" He said as he walked out the door. "Thanks though..." He said as he began to ran to Kecleon's store. "Wait" Wigglytuff said as Ralf stopped immediately. "Yes?..." Ralf said hoping it wouldn't take too long. "Well I was just wondering if you wanted to join my guild..." Wigglytuff said sadly. "I run a good guild here, we go on rescue missions and everything." The Chatot added. And you get three square meals a day." He said with a whistle. Ralf was instantly sold. "Okay!" he said with lit eyes. "I'm in" The Chatot laughed. " I thought you might be he said with a smile. "Well come this way. Dinner will be served in a minute." he said as he, Wigglytuff, and Ralf left the chamber.

Dinner time at the Guild. The food smelled delicious. Ralf could hardly wait before it was time for everyone to eat. Ralf instantly dove into his food. It was only a matter of time before his plate was scraped clean. "Wow..." Ralf said as he held his stomach. "That was so good. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm stuffed." he said as he excused himself and turned in his plate. "Well I joined this guild..." Ralf said as he walked back out into the main room. "But I can't decide what to do next. I don't know anybody here. All I know is that that Chimchar said that he was a human before." Ralf said as he started looking around. "I should look for him before..."

Ralf was halted by an offending odor. "PEE-YU!" He said as he held his nose with a paw. "Something REEKS" He said as he turned to see a Skuntank. "Oh...Well that explains it, I guess." He said as he sighed, then spotted a Mudkip approaching it. "That Mudkip may provide me with some answers" Ralf said as he walked up to the Mudkip and Skuntank. "I'll go talk to it and see if it can help me." he said as he approached the two. "Hi there." Ralf said as he extended his hand to signify a warm greeting while blocking his nose. "I'm a little lost and confused, can you help me out here?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany was done for the night a nightmare has got to be better then whatever was happening in the messhall. Tiffany managed to scrounge into her room which was made of hay and managed to try and fall asleep but couldn't. "Man this sucks..Maybe someone else is up.." Tiffany mumbled to herslef roaming through the rooms and then stumbling into Savana;s room. "Oh hi Savana..Sorry about stumbling in..I just couldn't sleep." Tiffany mumbled feeling an awkward moment coming on. "Anyway Savana..Are you confused about this whole hman thing to..cause i definetly know I am..I try to figure out soem mystery of the puzzle but everytime I try a whole nw type of puzzle appears..its liek I'm gonig around in cirlces trying to figure this out." Tiffany admitted to Savana as she came and sat next to her.. Still feeling a bit awkward.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    "Wait STOP!" Rika got hit my the hydro pump, getting launched in the air.

Later...

Rika crashed into the mess hall, making a boom. Dizzily, he stumbled to his room, passing by Savana's room. "Uh, you wouldn't happen to know where my room would be, would you?" Rika dizzily said, almost falling on the ground. "And Tiffany, did you have to hit so hard."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " The Whole Human Thing Isn't The Only Thing I'm Confused About... " Replied Savanna. Then She Saw Rika After She Heard A Big Crash. " Your Room Is Right Down The Hall. " Replied Savanna. Savanna Kep't Talking To Tiffany. " I'm Sure You Want To Know What I'm Confused About,Right? " Said Savanna Looking Up At The Moon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    It was a white, sandy beach. The sun was shining, and Taro was lying in the shade of a large palm tree. Everything was peaceful.

"Now this..." He said to himself "Is what I call a dream."

He listened to the Wingull fly overhead and chirp. He felt calm here. It came into his mind that the hadn't once thought of exactly why he had became a pokemon all day. Now that he came to think about it, he didn't really care. He was a pokemon. That was a fact, and nothing it seemed would change that any time soon. He might as well just make the best of his current situation.

"Welcome back." A voice said. Taro found it to be Crissalia once again.

"Are you always going to be here?" He asked very plainly.

"Well..." She responded "Only when I feel like it. Why? Is it a problem?"

"No..." Taro replied "Not really... what was your name again? I never asked."

"Crissalia." She said "I watch over the dreams of pokemon, and because of that, you have been drawn to my attention."

"Because of the never-ending nightmares, and my power to transcend other peoples dreams?"

"Precisely. About that power, and your current predicament... I have came here to tell you a few things about that..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "Yea I guess I do..I mean its good to have someone lsiten to you problems once in a while.." Tiffany said to Savana joining her at looking at the moon. "Ya know..The moons actually pretty from down here it actually feels a bit peaceful I guess..I mean besides the whole darkrai entering everyones dreams and scaring them half to death.." Tiffany mumbled. "Its actually good to have someone to talk to...and I also think that..I had a flashback from when I was human..It has something to do with my fear of blood... I know it.." Tiffany mumbled to Savana shamefully admitting her fear. "But alas..I'm rambling..What are you confused about..?"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " I Sort Of Evolved. I Really Don't Get How,But Did You See A Flash Of Light After The Meganium Walked Out Of The Mess Hall? " Savanna Asked. She Saw A Wierd Black Shape On The Moon,Which Was A Dragon Sort Of. ("What Is That?") Savanna Thought Leaning Forwards. Just Then Another Dragon Shape Appeared. They Both Looked The Same Only One Was Smaller.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "You evolved..Hm..Well each of us have special powers..maybe thats your special power..its only a guess but..who knows? In this world nothing makes sense.." Tiffany mumbled to Savana still looking at the moon. "You know..Maybe it won't be so bad being a pokemon..But.. that whoel saving the world thing.. I just don't know what all of us are getting into.." Tiffany said to Savana. "This whoel thing is supicious..Ya know.. Dialga..and the time gears..they have soem tie in to why we are Pokemon but I just don't get why..Could it be..Darkrai's doing..?" Tiffany said to Savana uncertainly. "Well I'm going to bed now Savana...Night." tiffany mumbled and walked back to her own bedroom.. Suspiciously looking at Rika before going to bed and fallnig asleep.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • Instantly, Radian's eyes shot wide open, her mouth dropping as for a moment, she sat in complete stunned silence.

Hi, My name's Marc. The voice had whispered into her mind, though the voice wasn't her own, in fact, it sounded like the pokemon she had just been conversing with.

"Did you just..?" She started, but the stopped, grinning slyly at him. Instead, she closed her eyes, concentrating momentarily on the sound of her own mind humming, and began to form a couple of words.

You're a mind reader, aren't you? She asked incredulously, opening her eyes to note his response to her thought.

Maybe he didn't say anything at all. She fretted, her cheeks suddenly flushing a bit pink, as she turned her face away from his own, embarrassed for even thinking something so ridiculous.

Of course he can't read minds! She thought instantly, shaking her head, humiliated and feeling like a complete moron. She looked back up at the moon, a large smile lighting up her face as the brilliant white light shone down upon them.

That would be completely illogical.. She continued with her thought, though she really wasn't interested in the conversation she was carrying on with herself anymore, she was now fascinated with the sight of the moon, which seemed almost to be calling to her.

The moon is so beautiful.. She thought absently, her eyes closing against the radiant light.

Nothing else could ever match its flawless beauty. She continued, looking back over at Marc, assuming that that was the pokemon's name.

So if you can really read minds.. Radian thought, I suppose you saw everything I was thinking earlier. The vision Radian had had, of the charred, burned flesh, had made her so sad, so remorseful.. But she had no clue why.

I think it had something to do with my life as a human. Venomous thought glumly. But I don't remember a thing. She hung her head, golden eyes sparkling over again.

A tiny grin burst suddenly out across her face then, as she took his paw in her own.

I'm Radian.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • "Yep, it is beautiful" Marc said as he nodded slightly and smile, referring to the comment about the moon, "And yes, I can read minds and speak through them. It's not illogical. I mean, you can heal people" he said jokingly with a sly laugh, then continued talking. "Telepathy. That's my power" Marc added happily as he stared at her.

"And no, I didn't read your mind until this moment" Marc then said as he stared at her, supposing that what Radian mentioned afterwards was something that was in her thought. "And yeah, you're not alone. As I said, all of the people that turned into a Pokemon can't remember a thing, except probably their name, except only a few things.." he said, then took a very deep breath and exhaled in a sigh.

Marc then noticed she connected her paw with his, then he stared at their paws and up at her again. "Nice to meet you, Radian" he said with a small grin, which flashed his sharp Totodile teeth.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

All the people? Radian thought, not even bothering to say it aloud, as she knew that Marc would be able to hear her anyways. It was just an act of laziness on her part.

"You mean there's more?" She questioned, eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

Huh. I guess that's what the voice meant by, 'Find the others.'

Radian glanced sideways at Marc, and realized that their paws were still connected. Hastily removing his paw away from her own, cheeks once again flushing pink, she forced herself to focus again on the topic at hand.

Do you know how many more? She queried eagerly, now excited at the prospect that she had so many more comrades than just Marc and the Chimchar, Leon to assist her in saving the world.

I wonder if they can all hear that voice..Radian thought, referring to the voice that had first spoken to her right before she woke up on the Beach.

Or maybe they can all hear a voice, but not the same voice..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1

One paragraph minimum, please. Re-read the rules before you get this thread it's next warning.

The thread will be closed at the second warning.

_Diego//

Years
  • "Yep, All the people. They..." Marc started saying, but then stopped and realized she said that in a doubtful or surprised tone. "Wait" he then said stopping abruptly. You didn't know there were more? I've seen already at least five of us Pokemon People, including you" Marc said. Although he hadn't spoken to many, it was somehow obvious to tell who were humans. Especially because almost everyone that fell into the so called endless nightmare were human.

Then he noticed how she removed her paw from his, and just smiled discretely, not giving it much importance.

He then stared at Radian and focused on trying to read her mind. ~Hm.. A voice?~ Marc thought. ~ I don't recall any voice speaking tin me since I became a Pokemon.~ He felt like asking about, but just decided to let Radian ask about it herself, thinking it would be rude just to ask something about what she was thinking, because probably she didn't want her thoughts being read by Marc.

"I'm really confused about this.. I don't know what to do.. I don't know if I should stay here with the other people with my same 'problem', or go in a search for answers..." Marc then said as he stared up at the sky. "It's getting darker.." he then mumbled to himself, but it was anyway able to be heard.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Paced Around In Her Room For A Second,Thinking. ("If Evolving For 24 Hours Is My Power,I Could Probably Do Something Else...") She Thought Sitting Down. She Looked At The Moon But The Two Dragons Were Gone. She Walked Out Of Her Room Quietly,Making Sure Nobody Saw Her. When She Got Passed The Room She Went Back Up To The Town And Headed For The Beach. When She Got There She Sat Down And Stared At The Moon. She Looked At The Water And Saw The Moons Reflection Gleaming Off The Water. " This Is Beautiful... " Said Savanna In A Low-Toned Voice. After That She Accidentily Fell Asleep.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Radian remained silent for a couple of moments, turning her face away from Marc's, and again looking up into the moon. Almost immediately after she set sight on the brilliant white globe of glowing white light, her golden eyes awidened as her mouth fell open, and her movement became completely stilled.

Such immense energy.. She thought, almost forgetting about Marc's predicament, but then snapping back to reality as a thin cloud passed before its surface.

Huh? She thought, glancing over at Marc again, and realized that he was still waiting.

Oh. She laughed silently at herself for dazing off, a blush creeping across her cheeks as she reached to scratch thoughtfully behind her ear.

"I don't really know what to tell you, because i'm not quite sure what it is that you're trying to acheive. But just remember that there is always safety in numbers, and whatever it is you're looking for.. maybe if we all stick together, we can help each other discover the answers."

Like why I couldn't remember anything other than my name when I first got here.

And why I became an Eevee, while everyone else became something different.

Did our transformations have something to do with our personalities as Humans, or were we specifically chosen to fulfill each role for some other reason?

Like, why were you chosen to be a Totodile, and why Leon was chosen as a Chimchar, while I was picked to be an Eevee?

Radian directed all these thoughts toward Marc, so that he would know that he was welcome to read her thoughts, and respond if he wished.

And more than anything.. Radian thought again, looking again to the moon, which had settled behind the cloud, indeed making it grow darker.

What are we meant to do while we're here? And who sent us here?

"I don't want to pressure you into doing any one thing." Radian continued.

"But two heads are better than one, and I think if we just stick around this Guild for awhile and leave things be, we won't even have to go searching for answers. They'll just all eventually start coming to us."

_Diego//

Years
  • Marc turned his head to Radian and payed close attention to her words as soon as she started speaking, thens tarted reading her mind, supposing that she was thinking because she wasn't speaking anymore.

~She...~ Marc started thinking, then gave a very deep sigh. ~She is right..~

Yeah, it would be better to stay with a group of PokemonPeople, but what if others just tried to forget about the deal and go other stuff? Maybe answers would get to them eventually, but Marc didn't feel like the most patient people in the world in this precise moments where he doesn't even remember who he was.

But anyway, there was nothing he could do. If he went out, he would have no idea of where he would start searching, or what to search for. Maybe the other Pokemon knew. Apparently all of them had had some sort of dream, or voice talking to them, but he didn't recall any of that stuff happening to him. ~And now that I think of it.. I have no idea why did I become a Totodile. At least I'm not a Magikarp or a Sunflora~ He thought jokignly as he laughed silently.

"You are right." Marc said with a smile. "I should stay. I just wonder.. what's this guild all about.. Like, what do the Pokemon in the guild do.."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Tiffany woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to go. SHe had pondered the mystery for quite some time the night before, but accidently fell asleep before she could figure it out. "Well.. I guess.. Another day of finding answers to why we are pokemon but..I just don't get it.." Tiffany mumbled suddenly under the influence of another "dizzy spell." She fell back on her bed of hay in winced in a little bit of pain. "Everytime I;ve had one of themse they've never been so painful before..Gah.." Tiffany mumbled before fallnig into a dizzy spell.

"Welcome back Tiffany..This is the first tiem we've met since I told you my identity." A voice happily giggled appearing before her. "C-celebi..? is that you..?" Tiffany mumbled looknig at the pink celebi questionably. "Yup its me.. I have something to tell you!" Celebi looked at her her voice suddenly turning serious. Celebi turned silent for a moment before talking again, the silence seemed to last an eternity in the vision. "You see..As you've figured.. Dialga is the controller of time.. and time gears help time flow in certain areas.." Tiffany looked at Celebi barely following what the pink pokemon was saying. "I am a time traveler.. I travel time.. and time is being disrupted.. is making it hard for me freely travel through time." Celebi told Tiffany seriously.

"But what does this have to do with all of us turning into Pokemon?" Tiffany questionably asked Celebi who fell silent again. Tiffany felt awkward in the sudden silence. "You see... I come from the future and..Time has stopped there.." Celebi looked down as if she was hiding tears from her eyes. "Time..Stopping..?" Tiffany asked Celebi in shock. Tiffany had no idea that all of these humans turning into human was related to this whole situation with time being disrupted. "its called the planets..paralysis..the rivers don't flow..the mountains never see the dawn and..and..day never comes..the future is swept in eternal darkness..." Celebi mumbled tears soon coming to her eyes.

"C-celebi..D-don't cry!" Tiffany mumbled to her as Celebi was wiping the tears from her eyes. "Dialga is evil in the future..He's evil because of the collapse of Temperal Tower..Temperal tower is where Dialga has dwelled ever since Time began to flow..But temperal tower is sustaining heavy damage and is beggining to collapses..the planets paralysis.." Celebi mumbled fighting back obvious tears that were showing in her eyes. "But while I was sending you all back in time..something..happened.. All of you were attacked by an unkown force..Which caused you to turn into-" Celebi who was cut off by Tiffany. "So Your saying you sent us back in time...and then something attacked us..Which turned us into Pokemon..?" Tiffany asked her questionably. "Right...I did this myself.. I sent you back in time all by myself by infusing time traveling powers into certain things that people may coem across.. Which would send them back to the pass and they would help stop the planets paralysis." Celebi said to Tffany her voice turning serious as she regained her composure. "So..Turning into a pokemon was..your idea..?" Tiffany asked Celebi questionably trying to understand the whole thing about time traveling and so many others like Marc and Savana turning into Pokemon.

"No..Turning into a Pokemon was not planned.as I explained before while all of you were traveling through time..and something sinister attacked you all.. I have a feeling it was Darkrai." Celebi said to her while she looked down obviously feeling shame for what had happened. "Darkrai huh..?"Tiffany mumbled to herself questionably."So this is-Dar" Tiffany couldn't finish her setence before a Loudred had come into her room and snapped her out of her thoughts with his loud voice saying "If you don't coem to morning briefing Guildmaster and chatot will be mad! Hurry up get up!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Finally Woke Up. " Oh Shoot! I Need To Get Back To The Guild! " Yelled Savanna,Almost Making It Possible For The People In The Guild To Hear Her. She Dashed For The Guild And Went Down The Ladder Into Where Chatot Was. " Where Were You Savanna? I Didn't See You Walk Out There This Morning. " said Chatot. " Because I Didn't... I Couldn't Get Any Sleep Last Night So I Went To The Beach,I Must Have Accedentily Fell Asleep... " Replied Solana Gasping Because She Ran Too Fast. " Well Get Lined Up,Just Make Sure You Dont Fall Asleep On The Beach Again. " Said Chatot. Savanna Went In The Line Where Everybody Started To Get Lined Up.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • OOC:Mani, I'm wayyyy behind.

IC:
    "Their presence, it is becoming stronger, such power, so venenous..."Tori mumble in his sleep, pain flowing through his body, as if he were trapped in a nightmare.

"Child, don't harm yourself, that is my job!"A demonic voice cried for inside the dream.

"Let me go!!!!"Tori shouted"Allow me to wake up!!!"

"Why should I?"The same voice said in a more menacing tone."I only serve one, and only one!"

"Well, then, I'll fight my way out of this!!!"Tori shouted inhaling deeply."Bubble Beam!!!!"

Tori exhaled quickly sending fort a barrage of bubble towards the menacing shadow.The shadow quickly countered , opening a rift that sucked the bubbles into oblivion.

"How desperate of you, penguin-boy!Can you not see that I control this dream?!"Shouted the menacing shadow, laughing evily."However, a deal can be arranged."

"What!?"Shouted Tori curiously.

"You awaken and follow my orders, host me, now, what do you say?"The shadow mysteriously said.

"No!I will live and suffer the nightmare as many times as I have to!!!"Shouted Tori furiously.

"Have it your way then!"Said the shadow as it sent for a sphere of dark enrguy that knocked out Tori.

"Hope...they're my only hope..."Tori mumbled as he fell to the attack.

Back at the guild...

"WAKE UP!!!"And infuriated Loudred screamed.

"He has been this way for days."A female Krabby quietly said."I fear for his welbeing."

OOC:TBC!And our characters have to meet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Over the course of his dream, Crissalia had told Taro about the several ups and downs to his powers, such as not being able to wake up while in other peoples dreams, being able to enter peoples dreams no matter how far away they were, and being ejected from peoples dreams upon them waking up. Most of these things were merely inconviniances, but there was one huge flaw Taro saw with his powers.

"So, If I die within another persons dream..." He asked "I die forever?"

"Unfortunately..." Crissalia responded "If you die within your own dream, your spirit avoids death by waking you up. However, while in other peoples dreams, you are absent from your physical body, and thus end up gone for good. Your body would still live on, but it would be in eternal sleep, with no dreams taking place. In essence, yes, you would be dead."

Taro shuddered at the thought. His body left in eternal sleep, but being unable to dream. Eternal Darkness. Thats what he thought of it as, though she never really explained what 'dreamless sleep' was like.

"WAKE UP!" A far-off distant voice screamed. Taro guessed that it was someone back in the physical world trying to wake him. Good luck with that. He knew nobody who was as heavy of a sleeper as he was.

"It seems you are needed back in reality." Crissalia said "You best be waking up now. I suppose we will meet again. Im positive of it."

Island began to vanish, along with Crissalia. The world was fading, until he once again stood in the white room. There were white stairs leading up in the middle of it, leading to a blinding white light which he expected was the waking world. He took a step twords them, before realizing there was another door here, and something peculiar was about it. Dark shadows seemed to wisp out from behind it. It reminded him of... of...

That mudkips door! He thought to himself. He glanced back at the stairs that would lead to him awakening, and then back at the menacing door. Behind that door, someone else is having a nightmare...

He began to walk twords the door, and away from the awakening staircase. He could be a little late. This was more important. He grasped the doorknob, and as he did, Crissalia's words floated into his mind.

Your body would still live on, but it would be in eternal sleep, with no dreams taking place.

His hand got sweaty at the handle, but he shook off his hesitation. He wouldn't be falling into a dreamless sleep tonight. He wouldn't let himself. He opened the door and stepped into another world of darkness, much resembling the one of the Mudkip from earlier. This time however, it was a different water pokemon in danger. It was a Piplup. The pokemon looked hurt, so on instinct, Taro ran to it, trying to help.

"Hey! Piplup!" He called, again not knowing the Pokemon's actual name. As he ran though, he heard a slam behind him. Looking over his shoulder, his door back to his own dreamworld had vanished.

"Well well... If it isn't that Munchlax boy from earlier..."
    A familiar menacing voice said. Taro turned, and was faced with the shadow that had been plaguing the Mudkips dreams as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back