• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula waited for Yuri to reply, as she did Lula gupled. "What if she doesn't like talking about them.." Lula thought. She then saw Yuri nod and say, "Go ahead, Lula. But I think I know what it is about." Uh-oh, did she know. Well either way Lula was gonna ask! "Ok." She began, "I hope you don't mind if i ask you about you'r... wings." Lula paused before she carried on. Yuri seemed ready to answer Lula's question to her, hopefully she wouldn't mind to much. "Can you tell me how you got you'r wings?" Lula asked, as politely as she could and in a softer voice to. "But if you don't wan't to talk about it, we don't need to..." Lula smiled a little at Yuri and looked her in the eye's as she waited for a answer.

While she was waiting Lula was in her dreams again, except this time awake. She was day dreaming, about Celebi, and Sally, and Yaibe. "I wonder whats going on... And where did Yaibe go????"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yurisa Hayabusa

Yuri was right. Lula DID want to ask about her wings. The Flareon hesitated, then replied "Ok, I'll tell you, but PROMISE not to tell ANYONE." After the Mudkip promised, Yuri began her story.

"On an old mission, I had found a flame-colored stone. I really liked it, so I took it back to the base. It was then stolen from me by some Ariados in Golden Sky Wood. I recieved a vision from Moltres saying I should get it back as soon as possible. I then got an orb from Moltres, it was the same color as my stone. After I got the stone back, it fit into the orb. Moltres thanked me in person, and offered her power. I agreed, and Moltres went inside me. I got a bit more powerful, with my fire attacks at least, and recieved these wings. I do not know if you noticed yet, but my wings look similier to the wings of Moltres. Now I am the only one who can see, hear, feel, or even sense Moltres while she is inside me." Yuri took a deep breath when she finished. It took quite a bit of energy to say everything. The Flareon then waited for Lula to respond.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula stopped thinking about Yaibe as Yuri started to speak, she said, "Ok, I'll tell you, but PROMISE not to tell ANYONE." Lula nodded and said, "Ok, i promise." Yuri then started to explain. "On an old mission, I had found a flame-colored stone. I really liked it, so I took it back to the base. It was then stolen from me by some Ariados in Golden Sky Wood. I recieved a vision from Moltres saying I should get it back as soon as possible. I then got an orb from Moltres, it was the same color as my stone. After I got the stone back, it fit into the orb. Moltres thanked me in person, and offered her power. I agreed, and Moltres went inside me. I got a bit more powerful, with my fire attacks at least, and recieved these wings. I do not know if you noticed yet, but my wings look similier to the wings of Moltres. Now I am the only one who can see, hear, feel, or even sense Moltres while she is inside me."

Lula didn't almost fall asleep this time, it was really interesting. And it was true, Yuri's wings did look like the wings of a Moltres. Yuri took a deep breath after she had finished, she must have been exhausted after reading a long, long legend and explaining how she got wings. "Wow, i dunno what to say.." Lula sighed for a moment, "So should we tell out Team leaders to join forces and warn them about the legend?" Lula quickly changed the subject, she could tell Yuri didn't feel like talking about her wings.

poopy777

Pikachu Lover <3
    Years
  • Rose

Rose walked out of town and over to Team Flare base, she didn't see anyone there. So she headed to Team Crystal base and saw Charlotte walk out of the door, what had she been doing in there? maybe she proved she could kill someone.

Rose ran over to Charlotte and then said, "Hey Charlotte." She paused for a moment then carried on, "What were you doing in there?"

Rose sighed, "And why did you leave without telling me?"

Rose waited for a reply.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: ._. What about the Dugtrio?)

Suddenly, a bunch of Diglett's & Dugtrio's popped up, more than usual, too much for Yaibe to handle. "...! Look out!" All the ground Pokemon suddenly took him & Snype, then started carrying them the opposite direction.

Yaibe was freaking out. Mostly, he was hyperventilating. What were they gonna do to him? Where were they taking him? He did not wanna find out. He struggled to get off of them, but no success. "No! Let me go! LET ME GO!!!" Yaibe screamed. His voice echoed through the cave, reaching outside & to every house in Amidala. It was even heard in Team Crystal's base & anyone outside.

He couldn't stand for this. He shot something above the Diglett's & Dugtrio's, & Brine plummeted down hard. It was an act of desperation. Yaibe wanted this mission over with, alive.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • (ooc: Kinda intended the dugtrio to call out to the rest of the digglet. Must have forgot to put it in my previous post.)

Snype was having alot of trouble keeping steady while being carried by all of the Digglet. They practicly had them all trapped unless they could be defeated somehow. At the moment though they were outnumbered. Luckily as seen before, Shell tended to be very resourceful. Using Brine, he was able to make plenty of water rain down on the swarm and make them lose track of their direction for a moment. It gave Snype a chance to get some footing and grab onto Shell while jumping off the swarm of Digglet. The group of Digglet seemed to move on, unaware that the two Pokemon they were carrying escaped.

"Phew... well this is great... we got thrown way off course from that. But I think we should still be able to find the right room... Comon lets..."

Before Snype could finish, he heard another loud rumble. It was of a higher Magnitude then before this time and it was coming from behind them! The force of the earthquake cause Snype to tumble onto his behind for a moment.

An Onix and a Steelix were right behind them. Seems those Digglet sent them into one of the more dangerous areas of the cave. He convenient... Snype wasn't exactly prepared for this kind of ambush. Snype stepped backwards for a moment.

"So... Shell? Got any ideas? Your the leader, I take you've been in these situations before right?" Snype asked nervously. With a larger team this might not have been a problem though with just the two of them...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The Diglett's & Dugtrio's didn't notice Yaibe & Snype were now off. Lucky Yaibe had used Brine...out of fear. "Phew... well this is great... we got thrown way off course from that. But I think we should still be able to find the right room... Comon lets..." Snype almost finished until something cut him off. There was a high magnitude on the ground. Something was coming, & from behind, an Onix & Steelix appeared. This really freaked Yaibe out as they were way large.

"So... Shell? Got any ideas? Your the leader, I take you've been in these situations before right?" Snype said to Yaibe, but he was a bit distracted with fear. He was gonna die. He was gonna DIE!

Yaibe took a step back, looking at Onix & Steelix, scared & speechless. What could he do? They were too strong for him. He couldn't even answer Snype. This was a bad idea. He should've never made a lie that he was the leader. He has no guts. He's just a scaredy-cat...

Megaman765

Years
  • Struck by fear... darn it all Shell wasn't being any help right now. This was gonna be a hell of a lesson for Shell if they got out of this alive. Then again... if Snype happened to save Shell from near death, then he would get alot of praise from his team! That would work out just as well... so Snype couldn't let Shell die.

"...alright then. If I may suggest a course of action..." Snype said. He quickly covered Shell's eyes with one of his hands and used flash to temporarily blind the Onix and Steelix. After the blinding flash he uncovered Shell's eyes.

"Run for it!" Snype yelled out as he signaled Shell to follow him. Snype was questioning who the leader here was now... He could feel it in his instinct. The gems had to be close! There were more crystals hanging off the walls then normal in this area. The only problem was the two giants chasing them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "...alright then. If I may suggest a course of action..." Snype covered Yaibe's eyes as he couldn't see what Snype was doing. When he uncovered his eyes, the Onix & Steelix were blinded. Did Snype use Flash? "Run for it!" Snype screamed, running away. It took a while before Yaibe ran off too.

He wasn't seeing where he was going. All Yaibe wanted to do was to get away from that Onix & Steelix. This mission was getting out of hand! As he kept running, he went to a different path away from Snype. They had just separated.

Yaibe finally stopped to catch his breath. When he looked up he noticed Snype wasn't around. "Snype...? Are you here?" Yaibe spoke out not too loud. He took another look around. He lost Snype, he was lost. No no no no! I can't die now! I still need to get the medicine for my mother! Tears were appearing before Yaibe's eyes. He was lost, he wasn't gonna finish the mission nor find his way out. He lay on the floor, softly crying to himself. What could he do now?

(OoC: Don't get Snype to find Yaibe yet.)

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype managed to make good distance from between the two rock Pokemon and himself. But he could expect them to go after him again fairly soon. Still no sign of the stockpile though... Snype looked around and noticed he was one man short though.

"...Shell?" Snype said, looking around him. He had gotten lost. Of all the rotten luck. If he ended up getting killed he would be done for. If he escaped using his badge then he would end up leaving Snype there. That certainly wouldn't make him happy.

"Shell! Where are you?" Snype yelled as he attempted to backtrack. He took a bite out of one of the crystals. They were getting closer... Snype was so tempted to deduct this from Shell's pay.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC: Everyone, me and Shinydiamond have planned something out with Yaibe and Celebi, so for a while i'll be playing Celebi. After this, Celebi is only gonna appear in Lula's dreams. :) )

Celebi
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebi was calmly floating around in a white room. She was in her small green energy ball, watching Lula talk to Yuri, it seemed like the two were figuring out what they needed to do. Remaining silent, Celebi popped out of her green energy ball and let the sparkles fall to the ground. Suddenly, the white room started to twist, Celebi was going through time once again. The twisting stopped, everything was blurry. Celebi was in another of her visions, she saw a little bit of blue on a rocky ground and all sort's of other color's around it, faintly shouting. She saw four, giant pokemon fighting one another rapidly and not giving up. "It's the vision with the pokemon's death..." Still staying calm, Celebi looked away from the vision and twisted back into normal time.

There was a blue light back i the white room, the light came to Celebi and twisted into a Manaphy. "Greetings Manaphy, I didn't expect you so soon." Celebi greeted nervously. "Why? was there something you needed to do first?" Manaphy's reply sounded confident, her soft voice made Celeb less nervous. "No, I just wanted to go see someone first. But you'r more than welcome to stay and talk for a while." Celebi replied. Smiling, Manaphy nodded and flew down to the ground, followed by Celebi. The two small legendary pokemon sat down facing each other. "Shaymin will be here soon, she just had to meet a Skitty from Team Candy in the Sinnoh region, i expect she's on her way now." Manaphy explained.

Celebi nodded happily, then felt a slight rush of wind. Shaymin must have arrived. A beautiful green and white pokemon flew down from the sky and transformed into a little bush'y pokemon the minuet she touched the ground. "Hi ya'll, sorry i was late again." Padding over to the two, Shaymin sat down next to Manaphy and stared at Celebi. "I saw the death vision again, i was hoping to tell Lula more about it, like the person that will die is blue like her. But she is to busy, and would be frightened to know that, what should i do?" Celebi's voice was a little curious, but worried to.

Manaphy and Shaymin began to think, "Perhaps you could visit Lula's Team Leader? She could pass the message onto Lula." Celebi shook her head, "No one except Yuri must know Lula has these dreams. Besides, Sally can't keep secret's to well." Finishing calmly, Shaymin raised her voice. "Then tell someone who can keep there yap's shut, like that new guy Yaibe." That was actually a good idea. "But i can only contact people when they were in trouble or dreaming."Celeb pointed out, it would be a huge coincidence if Yaibe was in trouble. "Check!" Shaymin's childish answer might actually work. "Fine.' The three pokemon gathered around Celebi as she made a small puddle with a vision of the present inside.

She could see Yaibe softly crying somewhere, lost. "Told ya.' Shaymin quietly said, acting right. "Go on Celebi, but be careful." Manaphy and Shaymin smiled as Celebi nodded confidently. The room started to twist again and in a blink, Celebi was behind Yaibe, floating quietly. "Yaibe," She softly said, "Turn around but please don't be frightened."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Yaibe," Someone had called Yaibe's name. He did not know that voice at all. Who was it that knows his name? Fear was striking down upon him as he was shaking. "Turn around but please don't be frightened." Don't be frightened? Yaibe screamed & ran back away from the stranger before stopping.

"Please don't hurt me!" He exclaimed. He had his eyes closed, slowly opening his left eye as he was shaking. This surprised him however. It was no monster, it was just a mere creature. She was the one who knows his name? Yaibe was getting a little nervous. She knew his real name. His fear level lowered down a little, but he wasn't letting his guard down. "Wh-Who are you...?" He questioned, taking off his shell for protection.

If she was here to harm Yaibe, he would be in big trouble. She was green, so obviously she was a grass type. He would not stand a chance against her. He was lucky to know Fury Cutter, so he would have time to escape.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype continued to back track through the cave in hopes of finding Shell. No way was he being held responsible for his dissapearence. At least, not yet. That wasn't his job right now. He simply wanted to know about his competition... and so far he wasn't impressed.

"Shell! If you there, say something!" Snype yelled out. He then felt a familiar tremor... a steelix emerged from the darkness to ambush Snype. Without a second thought, it used Iron tail to smash Snype right up to the wall.

"Gah!!" Snype screamed in pain. "Ughh... lucky shot!" Snype said as he used Low Sweep on the Steelix. The force of the attack caused the Steelix to stumble a bit and slow down. Considering that Steel was weak to fighting, it worked out for Snype. Still though, this thing was way bigger then Snype. Surely its vision was a bit fuzzy from the last flash so he would have a good chance to avoid a few attacks.

The Steelix tried to strike Snype again with Iron Tail but luckily Snype was able to jump and avoid it, landing on the giant steel Pokemon's tail. Snype attempted to climb up onto it's head but was quickly shaken off. Snype got up tried to hit the Steelix with Shadow Claw but it didn't do too much to the Steelix. OF course. It was a steel type after all.

"Geez... if the Steelix is here then I wonder where the Onix went... Woah!" Snype yelled as he barely avoided another attack.

shinysweety

Years
  • Celebi
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The small Oshawott began to scream and run away, then stop. "Please don't hurt me!" He cried, Celebi remained silent and watched Yaibe's reaction. "I won't hurt you." Celebi calmly replied, If Yaibe turned around maybe he wouldn't be afraid, hopefully she could make him see the vision and pass it on to Lula and Yuri. Yaibe was shaking but he had finally looked, "Wh-Who are you...?" He asked. Celebi didn't know if she should tell him, just in case but she had to show him the vision as soon as possible. Yaibe took his Shell off for protection, obviously he didn't trust her. "Don't worry little one, I don't wan't to hurt you. Only to show you something very important to me, Yuri from Team Flare and Lula." Wondering if she should have told him that already, Celebi kept calm and stayed unprotected to show she wasn't going to hurt him.

Celebi stared at Yaibe for a moment, then decided to say what she should have said in the beginning. "I am Celebi and I can travel through time," She began confidently, "I wen't to the future today and saw a vision that i must show Lula, but she isn't sleeping or in panic, so i couldn't visit her." Celebi floated a little closer to Yaibe, but not to near either. "I came here because i know i can trust you to tell Lula what you will see, it is very VERY important and may change the future." she spoke still in a calm voice, "Will you help me Yaibe?" She finished gently.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Don't worry little one, I don't wan't to hurt you. Only to show you something very important to me, Yuri from Team Flare and Lula." Did...did she know Lula? Yaibe didn't know who this Yuri was, but she did mention this Yuri was from Team Flare. "I am Celebi and I can travel through time,"

"T-Time?" Yaibe responded, nervously putting the shell back on his chest as he saw Celebi dodn't put up a stance. Could he trust her?

She continued to speak. "I wen't to the future today and saw a vision that i must show Lula, but she isn't sleeping or in panic, so i couldn't visit her." What was it she wanted to tell her? "I came here because i know i can trust you to tell Lula what you will see, it is very VERY important and may change the future." How can she trust him when he's been lieing ever since he joined Team Crystal? His name, his mission, his pretending to be leader. All that & Celebi trusted him. He was in a phase of shock for a while as Celebi asked. "Will you help me Yaibe?"

She could be playing a trick on him. Yaibe always had trouble trusting those he doesn't know, like now. "How can I trust you..." He asked silently looking down a bit.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Celebi

Yaibe put away his shell, luckily he trusted her a bit more now, since he let his defenses down. "How can I trust you..." Yaibe asked a bit quietly, but Celebi heard. And she knew exactly what to reply with. "Because if you didn't trust me you would have attacked me already," Confidently, Celebi floated over to Yaibe and .stared at him smiling, "Come now, we mustn't waste any more time." Celebi lightly grabbed onto Yaibe's hand and with her free hand she began to make the room twist. Now the two were in a strange rocky mountain, the same place as Celebi had seen the vision before.

"Watch this, and don't speak while you'r watching. You may hear something," In a flash, Celebi disappeared. She was back in the white room with Shaymin and Manaphy there waiting. "Celebi! Did you get him to watch the vision?" Manaphy curiously asked her. Celebi smiled and nodded, then floated down to the two. "When everything i saw in the vision is over, he will be back to were he was before. I'll be waiting for him there so id better go, the vision didn't take long. " Shaymin then began to speak, "Okay! G'luck Celebi!" Manaphy nodded, then Celebi teleported back to where she was before and waited for Yaibe to return.

Megaman765

Years
  • While Yaibe was busy with Celebi, Snype was still holding his own ground against the large Steelix. This thing was bound to take alot of hits compared to Snype. He had the cunning, but it wouldn't be enough to save him... or... maybe it could!

"Think Snype... think think think!" Snype pondered to himself. He looked around eagerly for some way to make an escape. He constantly reminded himself that he had to find Shell. The worst possibilities were that he got himself killed or warped back to base using his badge. Snype had a badge as well to warp bck to his own base... but he wasn't going to bail right now. Not while Shell trusted him.

The Steelix let off a loud roar, which sent Snype rolling backwards a bit. Snype wasn't intimidated though. He's faced large Pokemon before and he's managed before. Snype used Low Sweep once more on the lower part of the Steelix's body to deal a little bit more damage. Not that it was doing too much. This thing was rock hard.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Because if you didn't trust me you would have attacked me already," That...was true. Yaibe was startled when Celebi came a little closer. He calmed down a little, trusting the little Pokemon a little. "Come now, we mustn't waste any more time." She touched his paw as everything started twisting & turning. Yaibe whimpered from the sight. Everything stopped with a blurry vision. What was this? He looked at Celebi before she spoke. "Watch this, and don't speak while you'r watching. You may hear something,"

& Like that Celebi vanished. "Why did she have to leave me alone?" Yaibe said in fright. His attention went to the vision. Why was it blurry? Forget that for now. Their was a blurry blue thing in the middle, not moving as a group of other blurry things were surrounding it. It...kinda looked like a Pokemon. It was then that suddenly Yaibe heard a fight. Nearby, their were 4 blurry things fighting each other. It took a while for him to get it. "Are...are those the regi's...?" Yaibe whispered. He read a book of the legend of Amidala once, with 4 Pokemon fighting without rest. He never believed this was true, until now. &...who was the blue thing lying on the ground? The vision was disappearing. Yaibe was back at the same place he met Celebi, she was there too.

Yaibe was looking down, looking sad. What had Celebi shown him? Why? "What did I see...?" He asked softly. What had he seen...what?

shinysweety

Years
  • Celebi

No pokemon came to attack Celebi, they all just looked at her calmly since they knew she wasn't going to harm them, since she was unprotected. She began to wonder if Yaibe heard any talking, like maybe a small whisper of a name, or the name of the pokemon who will die. Probably not but hopefully he would have watched and remembered it all, not have waited there scrunched up in a ball. He needed to remember everything that happened so he could tell Lula. All of a sudden Yaibe appeared back in the same spot he had left, he looked sad. "What did I see...?" The little Oshawott asked calmly, of course Celebi wasn't going to explain it's a death of a blue pokemon, since he was blue. "You just saw the future." She explained.

Celebi floated over to Yaibe then lifted his chin softly, then let go while it was up. "Remember everything you saw Yaibe, and what you heard to." Hoping he remembered Celebi wen't a little back and continued. "I will help you out of this dungeon, but after that i cannot help you anymore." Her voice calm and she carried on, "Follow me little one. And don't let you'r guard up, it scares the pokemon." Celebi smiled at looked around the dungeon. "We go this way," Celebi flew over to the left, right next to a big rock with and pointed with her hand, then waited for Yaibe to follow.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype was tiring out... He couldn't handle this thing by himself. He didn't expect something this strong to be so deep in the cave, The Steelix slammed its tail down to the ground and caused a small magnitude. "Comon you... I'm not done yet." Snype said, his head feeling fuzzy.The steelix hit him once more and sent Snype flying towards one of the cavern walls. Snype attempted to use flash again but the glow he made was so dim that it didn't do much. He looked over to his right... he could see a bright room, covered in crystals, minerals, everything...

"Is that...haha! Found it!" Snype yelled. The Steelix quickly caught up though. Taking the opportunity now that Snype was weakened, He wrapped Snype into a coil and began to crush him by squeezing tighter.

"ah...AHHHH! Hey! Too Tigh-GYAH!" Snype screamed.

Back