• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • "You just saw the future." The future...? Was...was that Team Crystal he saw. Was that...someone dead on the ground. It was blue. The only one's that Yaibe knew who were blue were Lula &...gulp...him. He didn't struggle when Celebi lifted his chin. "Remember everything you saw Yaibe, and what you heard to." Everything was blurry in that vision. Was he suppose to tell Lula about this? Yaibe nervously nodded to Celebi, a tear appearing. He wiped it off. "I will help you out of this dungeon, but after that i cannot help you anymore."

Anymore? "..." Yaibe wanted to be with Celebi. She was so kind to him, just like his mother. He couldn't stay with her though. He had a job to do. How he wished he could stay with her a little longer.

"Follow me little one. And don't let you'r guard up, it scares the pokemon." Yaibe didn't even bother looking at the Pokemon around, nor putting his guard up. He felt safe with Celebi. He followed her around. "We go this way," She pointed left where a rock was.

Yaibe thought for a moment. "Please take me to Snype. &...tell my team where I am." No more lies. Yaibe was through with it. He was hurt enough. He didn't know which would die. Lula or him. But, he just wants forgiveness. There was dead silence from him, & he suddenly hugged Celebi, crying. "Please don't leave me! I don't want you to go!" He cried out.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Celebi
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebi waited for Yaibe to follow, but he seemed in his thought's so Celebi waited patiently. Then he spoke, "Please take me to Snype. &...tell my team where I am." A wise choice. It seemed like the little guy finally decided to tell the truth and stop making life more complicated than it was meant to be. Celebi nodded soflty to Yaibe's reply, "Okay. I'll tell them," But Celebi couldn't tel them unless one of them was in panic or sleeping. Maybe Lula had snoozed off after Yuri's chatting, or something.

Yaibe didn't talk for a while, but that didn't matter. Celebi floated down and stood on the ground. Then, all of a sudden Yaibe sprang into Celebi's arm's and hugged her, "Please don't leave me! I don't want you to go!" He cried, poor little Oshawott. Celebi smiled and hugged him back, "I am sorry Yaibe, i wish we could stay with each other longer to but... I am Lula's guardian and may only show my self to other's when greatly needed. Like now." Celebi felt a little bit of sadness in her, she really did wan't to stay with Yaibe longer.

As Celebi stopped hugging Yaibe she calmly began to speak again, "But do not worry dear one, we may meet again." Her voice still soft and calm, then she continued, "Come now. I will bring you to Snype, but then i must leave, he may not see me. And do not tell anyone about me, just Lula." This was exactly the reason Celebi had chose Yaibe to speak to, not because he was the only member in trouble but because she knew he could keep secret's well to.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe could feel Celebi's warmth as she hugged him back. "I am sorry Yaibe, i wish we could stay with each other longer to but... I am Lula's guardian and may only show my self to other's when greatly needed. Like now." Where's my guardian?! Yaibe was in need since he was crying before. He let go of Celebi, whimpering a bit. "But do not worry dear one, we may meet again." That somewhat made him feel a little better. He put a bit of a sad smile to Celebi.

"Come now. I will bring you to Snype, but then i must leave, he may not see me. And do not tell anyone about me, just Lula." She said.

"Ok." Yaibe answered, following Celebi. No more lies. He wants to apologize to everyone. To Sally, & to Lula. As they kept walking, Yaibe could hear Snype. He seemed in trouble. "Over here!" He called to Celebi, taking the lead as he stopped to see Snype getting crushed by Steelix. It was the same Steelix from before!

(OoC: xP I was serious. Where's my guardian?)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "ogghh..." Snype mumbled as he seemed to be losing consciousness. Over the edge of his eye he could see a familiar figure... Shell? About time! He wasn't exactly relying on the kid to do much to the Steelix but two minds were better then one right? Snype struggled to get out of the Steelix's binding wrap.

"Erk! Bout time I found you! Don't mind me, just hanging out with my good frien-GYAH! Alright enough sarcasm, Get me outta here! Coulda sworn I heard a bone crack." Snype yelled, as the Steelix squeezed Snype tighter.

shinysweety

Years
  • Celebi
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yaibe finally let go of Celebi, what made the poor guy do that? it was probably cause he didn't wan't Celebi to leave, Lula would do the same thing. "Ok." Yaibe answered, as he began to follow Celebi. The two headed along the path, she could hear loud noises from the distance and began to pick up speed. "Over here!" Yaibe called to Celebi, as he wen't infront of Celebi. Celebi floated behind a bush and peeked through, she could see a Sabley getting crushed by a huge Steelix. "Erk! Bout time I found you! Don't mind me, just hanging out with my good frien-GYAH! Alright enough sarcasm, Get me outta here! Coulda sworn I heard a bone crack." The Sabley yelled.

Wishing Celebi could do something to help, she began to think of way's that would stop the Steelix from hurting Yaibe's friend. Then a idea sprang to her head, she began to make a small green energy ball appear in her hands. In the energy ball was a beautiful necklace with a blue Sapphire inside. Celebi threw the the necklace to Yaibe, making it go over his head and onto his scarf. This necklace would power up Yaibe allot, it was a gift from Manaphy encase sh ever needed it. Celebi gave a had movemt to Yaibe to use one of his water moves, hopefully it would faint the pokemon.

Before Yaibe could attack, Celebi made time stop. She quickly flew over to the Sabley and the Steelix then grabbed onto Snype's arm's, them managed to pull him free. Celebi gently put Snype on the floor and wen't back to her hiding place and began time once more, then watched what was happening next.

(OOC; If u wan't a guardian Diamond, u can get Manaphy, Mew or Victini along the RP, is that okay? :3 )

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype felt like he was done for. How was shell going to beat this giant monster? Snype wasn't one for beliving in miracles but one was about to happen. Just when he thought his days as thief were over, He was suddenly out of the Steelix's grasp at the blink of an eye. He was unaware that Celebi had stopped time for herself to get him out so in Snype's eye, it seemed to be instant. He swore something grabbed him but put that aside. He was weak right now. Either Shell learned a new trick or something else saved him. He wasn't complaining. He can at least live another day.

"Wha... What? What just happened? How did I..." Snype said, looking around the room to see the Steelix still curled up as if Snype was still there. The large pokemon was surprised to see his pray had dissapeared.

Snype was quick to notice that Shell was now wearing a necklace... a bright blue one with a blue sapphire in it. Looked tasty but he was trying to make a good image for himself so he resisted the temptation. He was too weak to try anything anyways. He'd find plenty of gems in the next room. He prepared to use detect to heighten his senses in case the Steelix went after him again, or if something snuck up on him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Who took Shaymin?! :D I'll choose Manaphy!)

It seemed that Snype was in serious pain. "Erk! Bout time I found you! Don't mind me, just hanging out with my good frien-GYAH! Alright enough sarcasm, Get me outta here! Coulda sworn I heard a bone crack." This was trouble. Yaibe gulped looking at the Steelix. He was still too scared from this monster. What could he do? It was then that he saw a green energy ball come to him. A beautiful necklace with a sapphire as a pendant appeared, going over Yaibe's head & on to his scarf. He felt something inside him surge. What was this feeling. What did Celebi give him?

He should thank Celebi later. He looked at the Steelix once more, just as he noticed Snype was free. Celebi was a Time Travel Pokemon. Did she stop time or something? For now, it wasn't important. Yaibe was still scared, but he had to try. Or else Steelix will kill them. He ran to the beast, jumped on his tail & sprang up. His tail started glowing with water. It was then that his tail became more fierce, his whole body surging with blue aura. He slammed Aqua Tail right in the Steelix's face, knocking him way back. Yaibe landed with a stunned face.

Was that his power? Did he really just do that? He looked at his paws, still stunned. The necklace Celebi gave him...it gave him power.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype's jaw droped when he saw Shell hit the giant steel pokemon extremely hard with Aqua Tail. Granted it took quite a beating before so it was weakened a bit by Snype but he didn't want to believe that Shell was holding back the whole time. Something was up. The Steelix certainly felt the attack though and decided to back off and go to...wherever it came from. Must have known how to pick its fights. Snype glanced down at the necklace curiously.

"Thanks shell. I'll be sure to pay ya extra for saving my hide back there. Nice necklace. Where'd ya find it? Don't tell me ya went spelunking without me. Kehehe..." Snype joked. He turned his head over to the next room of the cavern. It was surrounded by precious gems, surely worth quite a bit... He'd have to be sure to separate his food from his treasures. He walked over to the room and looked around at his lunch in awe.

"Alrighty then... time for some harvesting." Snype said as he opened his bag and began to dig out as many of the gems as possible with his claws.

"So Shell! Mind telling me where you've been this whole time? I called out for you. I figured you would hear it. Didn't think you'd pack such a punch." Snype said.

shinysweety

Years
  • Celebi

"Wha... What? What just happened? How did I..." Celebi thought that he would say such a thing, but even with Yaibe powered up not the Steelix could still drop Snype under it. She watched as Yaibe bravely tackled towards the Steelix and used his Aqua tail move on it, making the Steelix move way back. Celebi saw Snype's jaw drop and Yaibe's face all stunned. "Thanks shell. I'll be sure to pay ya extra for saving my hide back there. Nice necklace. Where'd ya find it? Don't tell me ya went spelunking without me. Kehehe..." She heard Snype say, hopefully Yaibe wouldn't let the Sabley eat her gift to him.

Sadly, it was Celebi's time to go. She really wanted to say good-bye to Yaibe but Snype was there so she couldn't. Celebi sighed sadly and in a flash of green energy disappeared and made it back to the white room, where her two friends were waiting at. Celebi could see four pokemon there, she saw Shaymin, Manaphy and two of her other friends Victini and Mew, they were all whispering something. Celebi floated down to the four and smiled at them, "Im back, everything was a success." She said softly.

Victini looked at Celebi with a huge smile as she was talking, "Great Celebi1 Shaymin and Manaphy told me aaaallllll about what you were doing! It's good to see you again." Celebi floated closer to Victini, "Same to you Victini, and you two Mew." Mew smiled kindly. Celebi then wen't over to Manaphy, "You know Manaphy," She began, "You would make a great guardian for Yaibe, right?"

(OOC; Shaymin got taken by a Skitty from Team Candy when i first posted on Celebi, so you couldn't have her. But Manaphy's good, Celebi will tell her that she should be Yaibe's guardian then. :) )

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The Steelix went away after getting beat by Yaibe. This power, thanks to Celebi. She's done enough for him already, but this is a bit much. Still, without the necklace, Yaibe would've had no chance of winning. Celebi...

Snype's words caught Yaibe's attention as he turned to him to hear what he has to say. "Thanks shell. I'll be sure to pay ya extra for saving my hide back there. Nice necklace. Where'd ya find it? Don't tell me ya went spelunking without me. Kehehe..." Yaibe rubbed the back of his head. What could he say?

He looked at where Celebi was last seen. She...was very kind. He smiled. "I...just found it." He followed Snype to another room, where they found a room full of gems & diamonds. Amazing. This was the room they were looking for. Still, it doesn't beat the necklace. It was special, a gift.

"Alrighty then... time for some harvesting." Snype began to dump the gems & crystals into a bag with his claws. Yaibe also had his bag with him, storing the gems & minerals inside. Hopefully he would get a good reward. "So Shell! Mind telling me where you've been this whole time? I called out for you. I figured you would hear it. Didn't think you'd pack such a punch." Snype asked. This wouldn't be easy to answer.

"Oh, well. I guess I was too far away that I couldn't hear you. Heehee-oh! & I trained a lot for missions like these, to beat that Stee...lix..." Yaibe was feeling discouraged. He was lieing again. No more lies. "Snype. I have a confession to make." He took a deep breath before starting. "I'm not the leader. I'm just a new member in this team & my teammates weren't that busy. My name's not really Shell either. It's Yaibe. I really hate the name Shell. I only use that name because I have trouble trusting people. I'm just a scaredy-cat who just got lucky in this mission. I'm just a weakling who's trying to earn a living." He was done. He didn't know how Snype would react to this.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype continued harvesting as Shell... well... Yaibe made his confession that he wasn't the leader. Figures. He wasn't that great on his own until this sudden burst of power he had gained. There had to be an explanation behind it and Snype was curious to figure it out sometime later. Alot of supernatural stuff happened in the past few minutes after all.

"Kehe, Well then Yaibe, if you got lucky on this mission then you sure must have some pretty darn good luck. You certainly got potential. To be fair, we all gotta make a living off of something... even if its immoral. But hey, I got plenty of cash on me. For saving my life I'll add 300 Poke to the 500 I was gonna give ya before." Snype said with a large grin as he finished stuffing his bag with gems. Yaibe had helped as well which pleased him.

"Anyways we should head back to the base. Oh... and this time I'd like to meet your team. I promise to give them a good word on ya. Your pretty good by yourself but just remember that you have a team for a reason." Snype said, giving Yaibe a light pat on the back. A push of a button on Yaibe's badge would surely send them all right back to the base... assuming Yaibe has his badge.

Maybe now Snype would finally get to meat the team. He had a good idea about Yaibe and now he was bound to be a tough customer. Snype would need to be sure to be careful if he got on his bad side. For now... it was a matter of befriending them and being a regular customer.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • OOC: WARNING: REALLY CHEESY VIDEO GAME HERO REFERENCE AHEAD

jun-ie-bug apologizes in advance. CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!!!!!

Yurisa Hayabausa

Yuri looked up at Lula and shook her head. "No, at least not for now. For now, WE must take care of this. We both have legendary guardians, so if they lend us strength, we shall be safe." She then pulled the wing covers back on, shouldn't show anyone else in the team base. Moltres for her and Celebi for Lula.....would other pokemon in other teams have legendary guardians someday as well? Maybe.

A flash then went through Yuri's mind. Something was happening, in a cave. Moltres might be seeing it, somewhere. She ignored it, though, and waited for Lula's response.

Moltres

Moltres watched Yaibe and Snype. What was the young Oshawott thinking? The fire bird shook her head, then used the spirit not inside Yuri to find the smaller legendarys. They were in a white room, so using the non-consumed spirit, Moltres went there. Celebi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Mew, and Victini were there.

Moltres stared at them, then flew down. She stared at all the legendarys and said to Celebi "I believe the ones we guard are talking, I saw it. Then, I felt something. I believe the Regis might awaken soon." Moltres talked with concern in her voice, the war that was battled centuries ago was going to happen again!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe was a bit surprised by Snype's comment. "Kehe, Well then Yaibe, if you got lucky on this mission then you sure must have some pretty darn good luck. You certainly got potential. To be fair, we all gotta make a living off of something... even if its immoral. But hey, I got plenty of cash on me. For saving my life I'll add 300 Poke to the 500 I was gonna give ya before." He was still surprised. He was really gonna get 800 Poke? It's not enough for the medication, but it was a good amount of Poke. He'll be just one step closer to buying the medication! "Anyways we should head back to the base. Oh... and this time I'd like to meet your team. I promise to give them a good word on ya. Your pretty good by yourself but just remember that you have a team for a reason." Snype finished.

Yaibe finished stocking the gems inside his bag & turned to Snype. "I guess you're right. I'm not alone." He showed a kind smile to Snype saying this. He...was a good friend. "Here." Yaibe attempted to stuff the the gems in his bag into Snype's bag. "I don't wanna eat these. Seeing this place is enough." It was like he was gonna cry of joy, but not really. It was time to go back home.

Yaibe put a paw on Snype's shoulder. "Let's go!" He yelled as he pushed his badge to teleport home! & home he was at with Snype-wait. He pushed the badge again. Nothing. Again, again, & AGAIN! Why isn't it working?! Yaibe looked at his badge. "Wah! My badge is busted!" When did that happen? It didn't matter. Now they couldn't teleport home 'cause his badge was broken. Yaibe was starting to tear up (Like in a funny anime), not knowing how to get out. "Now what do we do?" He pleaded.

(OoC: If Snype has a badge, it was probably busted by Steelix crushing him. :) shiny, can you get Celebi to contact Team Crystal, in this case Yuri, Lula & Sally, where Yaibe & Snype are?)

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype simply blinked unamused. His badge was broken? This wasn't good... Snype couldn't pull his badge out and get them out. He's just a civilian or so they believe. He couldn't tell them he was from Team Viper. Guess there was only one solution...

"...Well then! Looks like we're gonna have to find a way out ourselves! It's a shame I didn't leave any tracks on the way here. I doubt it'll be too bad. Seeing how you scared off the Steelix, I think we can manage on our own." Snype said. Snype was loaded with food that would last him quite a few months... all he wanted to do was go home and chow down. It was a loonnnnggg day.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC; Don't worry, Celebi will in this post.... somehow. xD )
    Celebi

"Really?" Celebi could tell that Manaphy was hiding her exitment. But who could blame her, she could become Yaibe's guardian. Manaphy was about to accept when Moltress entered the conversation. "I believe the ones we guard are talking, I saw it. Then, I felt something. I believe the Regis might awaken soon." She said, Celebi already knew that but maybe the other's didn't. Celebi didn't reply, it was Shaymin who replied. "We all know, Celebi told us!" Everyone looked at Celebi, probably wanting her to say something. So she will. "Yes, i have told them already. But thank you, Moltress." Celebi nodded slightly then smiled at the rest. Luckily they stopped staring at her.

Then a idea wen't into Celebi's head, "Shaymin." She began. "Can you do me a favor?" Shaymin looked confused, "Kay, what's up?" Shaymin accepted, great. Celebi took a deep breath then began to speak. "Can you visit Lula and Yuri to tell them where Yaibe is? I cannot visit her since she's not asleep or in trouble, but you can." Shaymin looked less confused now. She smiled and nodded, "Okay. I'll be right back." Shaymin then dissapeared in a flash of colors.
    Lula Winterbreeze

"No, at least not for now. For now, WE must take care of this. We both have legendary guardians, so if they lend us strength, we shall be safe." Lula was happy she got a guardian, and that maybe Celebi would help Lula become better to. But for now, she had to thunk not fight. Lula was deciding on what to say, she felt like jumping up and down but that would make Lula look weird infront of a different Rescue Team member. Either way, Lula decided to respond by saying. "COOL!" "Okay, should we tell are Team Leader's now?"

Lula calmly responded to Yuri. Yuri put her invisible blanket thing back over her wings, good idea. Lula tried to stay calm, this was allot for the little Mudkip. For once, she was supposed to do something and not just ruin everything. This was big. If Lula could do this she might be more popular in the Team too. Then, for some strange reason Lula screamed then closed her mouth and opened her eye's wide. "Sorry!" She responded frustratingly, but then she calmed down. "Im just a little exited, but scared too and then i usually scream. I know, it;s weird." Lula stood up.

She waited to see what Yuri would reply to her. But before she could, a flash of green light came and through a few pink flower's a cute little fuzzy bunch like pokemon appeared. "Hi ya'll, you'r Lula right?" Lula was about to reply saying she was but the little pokemon didn't let her finish. "Great! Well Celebi sen't me here to tel you something." Celebi? Lula wondered what it might be. "What is it?" Lula looked curious as she saw Shaymin began to reply. "To tell you where Yaibe is, he's 'round a floor on Limpid cave, near a few bushes and gems." She explained, "Yaibe asked Celebi to tell you guy's where he was and- Oh, im late got to go bye bye!"

In another flash Shaymin disappeared, but Celebi visited Yaibe? why? That didn't matter right now though, they had to help Yaibe! "C'mon Yuri, let's go to Limpid cave!" Lula courageously said. She grabbed Yuri and began used her badge to tepeport to the cave. Lula knew she was supposed to tell Sally, but how would she explain how she knew? and Lula wanted to prove herself that she isn't scared and useless. Yuri had come with Lula since she was tuching Lula, so she could be back up. Lula sniffed the cave and looked around, on one side there was rocks on the other bushes. "This way!" She called going the direction of the bushes.

She kept running alone hoping Yaibe was ok, but he probably was since Celebi helped him. In the distance Lula could see two small dot's, one purple the other white.... Yaibe! Exited, Lula ran ever faster and made it to the two pokemon. She tried to stop running but it was to hard, and accidentally tackled Yaibe then rolled over landing on her feet. "Oops, sorry Yaibe!" Lula nervously giggled and helped the Oshawott up.

Megaman765

Years
  • Along the way through the cave, Snype was met with a rather big suprise. During their attempt to backtrack, a Mudkip came out of nowhere and ran toward Yaibe, extremely happy. Snype quickly got out of the way so that he wouldn't be hit and Yaibe ended up being tackled by her. Snype had no idea what that was about... a friend of his perhaps? How did she know they were down here? As far as Snype knew, both him and Yaibe were the only ones that knew they were going down to the cave. Time to pry again. Something was certainly up. Before that, he figured he'd play around with them a bit.

"Kehehe, well she's certainly excited! Is she a "friend" of yours Yaibe? Hehehe..." Snype said giving him a wink and coy smirk.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "...Well then! Looks like we're gonna have to find a way out ourselves! It's a shame I didn't leave any tracks on the way here. I doubt it'll be too bad. Seeing how you scared off the Steelix, I think we can manage on our own." But, Yaibe didn't wanna face any scary Pokemon again? Even with the power Celebi gave him through the necklace, he still has fear inside him. He stayed quiet, walking along with Snype to find a way out of here.

It seemed short, but it felt like hours since Yaibe came to this dungeon. Hopefully this would end soon. Just as the kept walking, footsteps could be heard. Yaibe looked at the direction & screamed when it tackled him. He came to realize, after wailing a bit, that it was Lula! Celebi actually did tell her! It's a miracle! Er, where was Sally? Oh who cares! Yaibe was going home! But first, ow! "Oops, sorry Yaibe!"
    Lula apologized, helping him stand up. She is really clumsy, but fun.

He heard Snype chuckling. "Kehehe, well she's certainly excited! Is she a "friend" of yours Yaibe? Hehehe..." The way he said friend... Eh?! He just winked at him! That's not how it is!

"Eh? Uh, s-she's a member of Team Crystal." Jeez. Now he made him nervous. Yaibe calmed down a bit & turned to Lula, unaware of the Flareon nearby. He justed wanted to go home. "Can you teleport us home...?" He asked somewhat upset. He hoped she wasn't mad at him for lieing. All these lies went out of hand. He doesn't know how his team could forgive him.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri sighed. Lula's energy never faded. Soon, a small light came, and from it emerged the legendary Shaymin, telling them the wherabouts of an Oshawott called Yaibe. Lula seemed to know what to do, teleport to the area he was. Yuri nodded, then they teleported to Limpid Cave.

When they got there, Yuri hid as Lula ran and tackled Yaibe into a hug. She seemed happy. The young Flareon stared at the scene, then noticed a purple pokemon nearby. Whoever he was, Yuri wasn't so sure she liked him. Wing cover still on, she crept towards the others and got their attention. She sighed, then said "Hello, I am Yuri. I am a member of Team Flare. I have already met Lula, and have heard about Yaibe the Oshawott. However, I believe a formal meeting is needed."

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula was rally happy to see Yaibe again, she just noticed he had company by a Sabley. She wondered if maybe the Sabley was a pokemon watching them, but probably not. He was probably a pokemon who asked for a mission, maybe that's how Yaibe got here in the cave. "Kehehe, well she's certainly excited! Is she a "friend" of yours Yaibe? Hehehe..." The Sabley said said, winking at Yaibe with a sort of coy smirk on his face. Lula didn't get what Snype meant, so she just took a few step's back and let Yaibe reply. "Eh? Uh, s-she's a member of Team Crystal." Why was Yaibe nervous? Lula thought for a moment..... "Oh, now i get it!" She thought. Lula stayed where she was, listening to what Yaibe was saying.

"Can you teleport us home...?" He asked. Lula looked at Yaibe, she was about to reply when Yuri spoke behind her. Lula turned around and listened to the rest of what Yuri said, "I am a member of Team Flare. I have already met Lula, and have heard about Yaibe the Oshawott. However, I believe a formal meeting is needed." Lula smiled at Yuri, "Hi Yuri! forgot you came," Lula giggled a bit then ran around Yuri in circles.

She had completely forgotten that Celebi visited Yaibe earlier and all the lies he told too. Lula kept running around in circles, she felt Yuri's wings against her but was careful not to pull off the sheet.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype gave off a large smile toward the group as he heard the words "formal meeting". That'd work out nicely. After all, he did want to meet the team... considering Yaibe saved his life and all. It was the least he could do after all. He still needed to give Yaibe his payment anyways.

"A formal meeting you say? Well I'd certainly love to meet your team! I mean, Yaibe did save my life. I'd like to get to know the team that he works with, as well as introduce myself properly! It's the least I can do!" Snype said happily.

"Ah but where are my manners? Lula, Yuri, call me Snype. Just Snype." Snype added, bowing down formally to the two girls. "I'll explain everything once we get back. Frankly I'm kind of sick of this cave at the moment... Yaibe I'll give you your payment once we get out. Last thing I need is for you all to ditch me and steal my money ya know? Kehehe. Gotta always be a step ahead and be prepared for all possibilities!" Snype added. This was by far his most interesting day in a long time...

Last edited:
    Back