• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: To the Ends of the Earth [T] [OOC]

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
  • Ok, I have been really busy trying to get back to school, so only now I have a little time to say this: I am formally dropping out of the RP. I cannot support it with my schedule, especially since I had to kick in gear preparations for college next year.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Species: Gligar

Nickname: Kara

Ability: Immunity

Moves: Knock Off,Cross Poison, Sand Attack, Quick Attack

Personality: Kara is an extremely outgoing girl. Incredibly social, extremely chatty, and quite a flirt on top of that. She'll go out of her way to get in the know with anyone she's allied with, even if she gets a little too close for comfort at time, but that's just part of her personality. Often her socialness can be rather distracting both to herself and to others who interact with the Gligar.

However when she's focused on the task, the Gligar is an incredibly potent fighter in terms of brute strength allowing her to gain the upper hand on unsuspecting foes. Even in combat the Gligar can be very chatty so she will often mix both of those traits as a means to annoy her opponent or when she has the opprotunity, attempt to be diplomatic. Despite how bubbly she is, the Gligar isn't one to take lightly. Kara has the habit of calling her friends by specific nicknames rather then their real name. To the point where she carries a notepad of all the nicknames she comes up with.

Kara has a desire to be in charge. Whenever in the group, she's always to the first to opt for making sure things run smoothly. The Gligar has an extremely dominant personality and could be seen as a borderline control freak which has annoyed many of her co-workers in the past. She'll usually tollarate when things don't go her way but if things start to go wrong, she'll immediately leap in and attempt to control the situation by any means possible. One of her most negative traits as a whole and clashes with her usual social upbeat attitude. This situation can annoy her very easily.

Appearance: Kara is your every day Gligar more or less. On her arm she carrys a small satchel with basic supplies such as berries and even a notepad with a series of names written in it.

History: Kara's childhood was spent in a small town not too far away from the wigglytuff guild. Kara was the mon who would go out of her way to make herself known. She was a social butterfly, flying by to say hello to mon running the stores, always chatting up during her school days. Even late at night, the Gligar was extremely active due to her nocturnal nature, that is, whenever she wasn't going to her school at least. Because of that, she would often take late night odd jobs from various merchants, mostly delivery jobs to send various packages to various mon. Those were nice and all, but these were all limited to her hometown. The Gligar wanted to expand her horizons and begin exploring the world the older she became.

The Gligar spent most of her life on her own, often bunking with various friends rather then going back to a "home" so to say. Kara had no idea where her folks were at or who they are, but being dropped into the world on her own so early in her childhood allowed Kara to become more disciplined then most mon her age. To the point where she would often try to act much older then she really was. Often times when she was low on money or needed food for herself, she would use her own charms to try and snag extra cash or food from either friends or other mon passing by. More or less, she was a convincing mon who often managed to have everything go her way. It was how she was able to get by so easily on her own. Kara had no idea who or where her parents were at, nor did it truely bother her. She was more of a "now or never" kind of mon.

Kara had been interested in becoming an explorer for a long time. Having just become a teenager, the Gligar had grown more and more eager to begin her own expedition out to the world to meet more Pokemon. The invitation to join the wigglytuff guild felt like fate for Kara! A large group of Pokemon going out on expeditions to save other mon? Kara could hardly contain her excitement at the thought! The Gliscor didn't hesitate to quickly glide to the Wigglytuff guild and finally make some progress in her life! What could possibly go wrong? All she could think of was all of the new mon she would meet and help out!

(I may make modifications on it later... but this is the basics on Kara at least.)

Last edited:

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • Sorry, sorry. I've been really busy lately with school starting. I should start posting the day after tomorrow at the latest.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Alright, time to do that. Fen-kun has personally told me that he can no longer find the time for this RP, and LinearAxel I have not seen hide nor hair of on Discord or PC for a long time. CatmanDaGamer has been gone for a while, as has Solar Snivy. That's the first round of cuts, everyone else is on a thin wire.

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    You can take me off the list as i'm dropping out, School is going to be more work than i thought at first.
    Best of luck to your RP, it was fun even though I wasn't in for that long!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • That's a shame Utopian, your Litwick is neat.

So that leaves:
    Luster Purge as Sentret
    PastelPhoenix as Solosis
    NebulaMeowstic001 as Poochyena
    ImMrRoboto as Mawile
    ordinaryOddball as Quetzalli (Natu)
    Ishymata as Paras

Btw, anything important I'm missing in this apparent Discord chat?

Snikey

Master of Harmony and Discord
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Is there any spots left? I want to join.

Edit: Well I derped, I missed where it said there was 1 spot remaining so I'll put my character into the next post I make.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I Know this is a mistake, and i might doom everyone and everything... But... I might make a character. Though doing so in a PC that is not mine will pretty much bring rage to me.

Wigglymon

Soooooon....
    Years
  • I'm kinda new to PokemonCommunity, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but is there still room in this RP?

Back