• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Hey jb. I'm posting this from my school library.
    The dial-up at my house is down, so I can't post chp.2 yet.

P.S: this gives me more time to write chp.4!

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Hey, great news!! My internet is back! I've just posted Chp.2 of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventures!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Okay, good job, Mako!:) But this forum is kinda for discussing my PMD story. If you wanna leave comments for my story, then feel free to express yourself.
    BTW, I left a review in your story.

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Great Work !!
    Living Up an Story Is Just a Great Feeling I'd Get Everything In My Notepad And I'd Read It Whenevr I'm Bored Lol [:D]

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'm glad you like it, too! And thanks for bumping this back up.

The story which you have jsut read takes place in the East Region of The Mystery Dungeon Realm. It will make a few appearances in my upcoming sequel.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I Actually went through the whole fic i didn't see many reviews in this thread why's that so?
    well however i'm not a mod so won't act like one of it
    but this fic has just been ignored.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I wouldn't say that. Hanako Tabris, an expert reviewer left a review on the bottom of the first page, and I'm glad she did. It let me know her kind opinions on my story. I only wish Alter Ego or somebody else could've taken a glance at it.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    yeah Hanako tabris reviewed it
    that's quite an good thingie :D
    yeah alter ego this both are good in fan fics. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    Great Fan Fic, I enjoyed it a lot because there aren't many MD fan fics that are great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    That's why I posted this. So everyone could see what I can do. Also, I see that my story has helped spawn some new PMD fanfics. i've been peeking at them, and they're awesome to read.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    hey great stories
    i'll give you 9.9/10
    so you may ask why not 10/10 - because no one is perfect in this world*wink*

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    hey great stories
    i'll give you 9.9/10
    so you may ask why not 10/10 - because no one is perfect in this world*wink*

Hahaha!:D

Anyways, the prologue for PMD2 is now on my siggy, so read it, and we can discuss the countdown in the Writer's Lounge.

Back