• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Mystic Edition

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Oo, I see you did more work on that town!
    Looks freaking fantastic. Gorgeous

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Here's a few screenshots of the new landscape style/buildings.

introducing_by_hockeypanda32-dc80myt.png

---
    In regards to story line changes, I will divulge more this weekend as planned on that end. This world the game takes place in though originally has no pokemon, but something happens that changes that...
    Those screen shots are beautiful. Can't wait to see some scripting too.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hey guys! Don?t fret, the project is still being worked on. I have taken a few weeks off to focus on exams for university and am on the road for a couple days now. Motivation is still there though and I will update as soon as I can get back on a normal schedule.

Years
  • Hey guys! Don?t fret, the project is still being worked on. I have taken a few weeks off to focus on exams for university and am on the road for a couple days now. Motivation is still there though and I will update as soon as I can get back on a normal schedule.

Thanks for letting know what been going on. I understand were your coming with with the focus on your exams

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Man! The new screenshots look gorgeous, I'm in a trance actually. Ahhaa. I really can't wait for an alpha or a beta coming out! Please keep up the good work!

Back