• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange Islands

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hi,

1. How can we link trade or battle between two Androids with the GBA Emulator?
    2.Can Dragonite learn Dragon Dance? If yes, where can they teach it?

Thank you very much and nice work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @eyyyy
    Hi, glad you like it;)
    1, it works exactly the same as in Fire Red.
    2. No, it doesn't learn dragon dance and there's no move tutor that can teach it.

Years
    • Seen today
    @openkaart

Like (nearly) all ROM Hacks, you should use Fire Red 1.0 (Squirrels) as a base ROM.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi all,

Just uploaded a new version (Beta 5.5), mainly polish/bugfixes.

Most notable improvements:
    - A lot of improved overworld sprites
    - Improved tiles in Pallet Town
    - Added a healing point in the Pokemon Preserve on Pinkan Island to make the stretch between Sunburst Island and Kinnow Island less of a hassle
    - The old lady on Trovita Island gets a more salient position if you haven't gotten the whirlpuller yet
    - Dragon Dance is available from a move tutor on Pummelo Island
    - Some minor bugfixes

Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Kalarie,
    Thanks for this hack! I loved it. Haven't been able to put it down since I started. It's actually the reason I created this account. But there are a couple questions I do have. In Bay Cave I found two dome fossils containing Kabuto's but nothing containing Omanyte. is this a glitch or am I not looking in the right place? I also can't seem to locate Tracey to talk to him about New Island now that I've defeated Drake? Also, what is Prima's location? Is she available after defeating Drake? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    @CharlaMace44

Glad you liked it;)

Concerning the questions, there is a 10% chance of finding a Dome Fossil and a 10% chance of finding a Helix Fossil in the smashable rocks in the Bay Cave. Since they're both a key item, you can only get one of them at a time. So if you have one Dome Fossil, you can't get another Dome Fossil until you bring the first one back to life. Having a Dome Fossil doesn't have any effect on your chances of getting a Helix Fossil. To clarify, this is not a bug.

After beating Drake there is an event on Shamouti Island. After finishing that event, Tracey can be found in Pallet Town.

Prima is in Mandarin South, she's available to battle whenever you want. Although I don't recommend battling her the first time you come by.

Years
    • Seen today
    @openkaart
    Savefiles from Beta 5.0 onwards are fully compatible with Beta 5.5. Earlier Beta's are not completely compatible, you can transfer your savefile at own risk.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
    Years
  • I started over, I wasn't that far in the game yet.
    I love this game. Thank you for making it!

Last edited:
    Back