• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Dang my team is super weak to tailow... GG GreenLegend, well fought.

GreenLegend won.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Brawlys Pokemon are super weak if yours are level 20, just letting everyone know that it incase they wanted to battle him before grinding up to 20 :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I'm assuming we are going to all pause for a bit while our new addition catches up? or how are we handling new people?

Swithdas

Years
  • I guess we could pause for a bit, or tone it down and focus on filling up our pokedexs and exploring without leveling our main party?

danica

water fairy !!
    Years
  • just beat brawly and did lots of grinding! everyone on my team evolved as well (so that's golbat, kirlia, and breloom ^^)

i'm ready to battle anyone who's gotten their second badge!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    kind of... breloom and golbat are at 26 while kirlia is only at 24 :P

I think we are pausing for just a bit while everyone gets to this level. So, you should probably work on other pokemon than your regular party members for now as we still have another few days to get to the level 20 cap.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wait... When I decided to join, I thought we're supposed to get the first badge before the deadline, as well as not make any story/badge/level progress until after the deadline. :/

So does this mean by the time I'll get the first badge before or around this weekend, everyone else will already be beyond level 15 and already has more than 1 badge?

Can someone clarify this for me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Wait... When I decided to join, I thought we're supposed to get the first badge before the deadline, as well as not make any story/badge/level progress until after the deadline. :/

So does this mean by the time I'll get the first badge before or around this weekend, everyone else will already be beyond level 15 and already has more than 1 badge?

Can someone clarify this for me?

It appears just Danica went past the first badge. You have until June 27th to get the first badge and reach the level cap for that section of the campaign. As soon as you get to that point you may start battling others. If no one else does, I will at least wait for you to get the first badge. The first level cap is level 20 and then increases by 5 after each gym. Jim edited the level caps incorrectly. They are:

Stone Badge (Roxanne): up to level 20 (14)
    Knuckle Badge (Brawly): up to level 25 (16)
    Dynamo Badge (Wattson): up to level 25 (21)
    Heat Badge (Flannery): up to level 30 (28)
    Balance Badge (Norman): up to level 35 (30)
    Feather Badge (Winona): up to level 40 (35)
    Mind Badge (Liza and Tate): up to level 45 (45)
    Rain Badge (Wallace): up to level 50 (46)
    Elite Four: up to level 60-65 (59)

The numbers in () are the levels of the strongest pokemon in that gym. So for Roxanne, her strongest pokemon is a level 14 nosepass, Brawly's is a level 16 makuhita, etc.

I believe we will advance as a group to the next section as soon as everyone hits the cap and has conducted at least a battle or two.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It appears just Danica went past the first badge. You have until June 27th to get the first badge and reach the level cap for that section of the campaign. As soon as you get to that point you may start battling others. If no one else does, I will at least wait for you to get the first badge. The first level cap is level 20 and then increases by 5 after each gym. Jim edited the level caps incorrectly. They are:

Stone Badge (Roxanne): up to level 20 (14)
    Knuckle Badge (Brawly): up to level 25 (16)
    Dynamo Badge (Wattson): up to level 25 (21)
    Heat Badge (Flannery): up to level 30 (28)
    Balance Badge (Norman): up to level 35 (30)
    Feather Badge (Winona): up to level 40 (35)
    Mind Badge (Liza and Tate): up to level 45 (45)
    Rain Badge (Wallace): up to level 50 (46)
    Elite Four: up to level 60-65 (59)

The numbers in () are the levels of the strongest pokemon in that gym. So for Roxanne, her strongest pokemon is a level 14 nosepass, Brawly's is a level 16 makuhita, etc.

I believe we will advance as a group to the next section as soon as everyone hits the cap and has conducted at least a battle or two.

Alright. Thanks for clearing that up. :3

Swithdas

Years
  • Alright, so to 100% clear, we've all got the first badge besides destinedjagold, and we're all waiting until he gets to the level cap of 20 before brawly, then also waiting till the deadline of people joining which is the 27th? Am I right or have I got really, really lost...

Back