• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I should also be available to battle for most of today. If we haven't fought yet and you see me online go ahead and send me a challenge, I'm just gonna be shiny hunting

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Whilst I have really enjoyed the playthrough, I feel like I just don't have the motivation for it so I am going to depart the adventure here.

Sorry to see you go but I'm glad you had some more fun with these games before Sun/Moon :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hey guys, I'm online for the rest of tonight, if anyone wants to battle let me know! :D

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Hey guys shitty news. I'm moving sometime this weekend and I'm not going to have internet at my new place for a few days :( which means I won't be able to battle or update the thread or whatever. Unless I take my shit down to McDonalds and use the wifi or something, which is an option... anyway, my point is I won't be available as much for a little bit, if at all. I hope you guys understand.

I'm not really sure what to do here, maybe just try and keep track of your wins for a few days, organize amongst yourselves when the deadline is, etc. The more I think about it, the more I realize it's the shit we've been doing this whole time anyway. I'm sure it'll be cool, there just won't be any fancy header displaying where we're at for a few days. I'll pop in on my phone every now and then to check and keep updated in-game, but I don't have enough data to be lurking around for long. Anyway yeah really sorry guys. Can probably battle a little later tonight, and I might not even move 'till Sunday (it's kinda up in the air rn) so I have a little bit of time left. It's coming though so I just thought I should warn you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    (I apologizs for formating issues in this post, i typed it up on my phone)

No worries Jim. You do your thing and we will organize together :) speaking of deadlines, the current one is today. Idk about the rest of you but I have done everything but beat Watson for the next "section." I think another short deadline should be in order here or skip battling after this gym all together since the levels are going to be the same. Then I think we should have another week or so for the section leading up to Lavaridge, if I remember correctly this is a decently long section.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    No worries Jim! You do your move, we'll be fine!
    It think BlackTalon has the right idea about our next couple of deadlines. We'll keep posting, Jim can lurk and play solo for a few days, I think it'll work out. :)

stzy

Years
  • Thanks guys aha I'll edit the deadline for say like tomorrow? That way all you have to do is beat Watson and you're good to battle :p I'll be able to set the deadline for the next badge whenever you guys are ready, just get somebody to PM me. I'll be able to check at least once a day...

... ahhhh what a perfect time to start a play-through :<

PS let me know if I don't have your wins right, too!

stzy

Years
  • Whilst I have really enjoyed the playthrough, I feel like I just don't have the motivation for it so I am going to depart the adventure here.

Sorry to see you go, thanks for playing though! Was good to have you.

Back