• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
  • OCC: NO!!!!!!!!!! your not getting what I saying Shiningadept or Ace (A PC member) choose Cyndaquil after I already choose him that?s what I am saying is it aloud???????? If not then tell him to choose another starter. Get it now???????

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Looks fun! This is my first entry, so i have some question: Do i have to play a trainer or can i also play a pokemon?

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: @Nigma Hey yeah you can be trainer or pokemon.

@Clow I know what you're saying now...I just didn't notice the guy named Shiningadept. Anyways no, he/she can't pick Cyndaquil after you have first.

@Shiningadept/Ace I need you to pick another pokemon sorry Clow got Cyndaquil before you have. ^_^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Well then, i will try my best, thx. (my englisch isn?t the best, so please don?t be to hard)

Name: Scar (male Raichu)
    Region: unknown
    Human/Poke: Pokemon
    Personality: This cute Raichu isn?t that cute you think first. Behind his smile he hides the wish to be a Pokemon of a very good trainer, so he is very cheeky to "new" trainer if he meets one.. This Pokemon has some special-abilitys, cause it?s one of Team Rockets experiments, but he has forgotten his past.
    History: don?t known

(well, i hope this is allowed ^^)

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Mudkip (Female)
    Region: Hoenn
    Human/Poke: Pokemon
    Personality: Mudkip is very playful and fun to be around. But when she is threatened, one better watch out for her small but painful attacks.
    History: Mudkip was born to a Trainer who hadn't wanted a 'nasty' creature like her. Abandoned, Mudkip went around to search for a new trainer or friend, hoping that she'd wouldn't be alone anymore...

Hope that's good ^^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • I like this story! Perhaps we?ll meet... ^^

Cause i can?t remember my past, the gamemaster can decide. That would be cool.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Don't worry too much Nigma, your English looks better than some people I know that were born in America. XD

Hiroko
    ---------------

"What?" Hiroko said, a bit thrown off about the forwardness of the boy before her, "Hm... he said I could help you? What is it you need help with?"

Hiroko had talked with Professor Oak before. He was a kind old man that treated everyone well and as fair as possible. Hiroko was actually quite fond of him, something she reserved for usually no one.

Bulbasaur still looked amazed that a Treecko had just beaten a Pidgeot.

{I think he must've cheated somehow,} Bulbasaur joked, looking at the boy.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "wow, did your Treeco just take down a Pigeot?" he asks Zero "that was totaly amazing." he says. seeing that the girl wasn't even impressed with the capture Yuri turns to her and says,"well your all about business know. first it was "oh are you beginers i want to test my bulbasuar." now weres your desire for a pokebattle." he laughs a little after saying it. "well Zero and Hiroko i'll let you to talk a bit and i'll be over here trying to catch a pokemon." he says as he turns away. "oh and if by chance you leave let me know cause i would like to join you." with that he went into a patch of grass just far enough away that he could hear what they were saying. "ok squirtle com on out." he says letting out his squirtle. squirt.. squirtle {man it feels good to be out of that ball.} it says. Yuri walks slowly in circles looking an listening then he hears a russle. and turns towards it. there sitting looking at him is a Nidoran Male. "squirtle use tackle." quirtle darts at its opponent and slams it dead on. surprising the Nidoran bounces back to its feet ready to do battle "i think we got a good one here squirtle." Yuri says to his pokemon. "squirt..{yeah no kidding} it says in agreement. "ok lets do a nice tail whip then another tackle." he says to squirtle. as squirtles doing its tail whip the nidoran bashes into it with tackle. "squirtle use takle now." squirtle get s up and rushes the nidoran and smacks head on into its head. both pokemon fall to the ground. Yuri tosses a ball at Nidoran. it hits it and sucks it into the ball it rolls around for a second or two and settles down. "sweet i finally cought another one." he says watching squirtle get up. "squirt.... squirtle{sure you caught it but i did most of the work. i need a raise.} Yuri puts the ball onto his belt and walks back to Zero and hiroko, "well is every thing all set?" he asks. now eager to go.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I was away for the past day. Anyways here is my part

He looked at Hiroko with a bewildered look. He thought to himself. "Man whats with this girl? She doesn't seem impressed by my accomplishment. Almost like she thought it of luck." He turned away and towards Yuri who was watching both of them.

"So, Yuri think I was too foward about what I was saying hehe." Zero smirked.

His Treecko looked up and stared into Zero's eyes. {Yeah, we have a big problem here. You should just tell her what you want and don't be too cocky about it.} it said. Zero bent to his knees to examine Bulbasaur and stood back up.

"Well according to if I was my uncle Professor Birch, your Bulbasaur is quite impressive hehe." He laughed.

"Professor Oak told me to meet a girl that must be you, and we are supposed to go to the new islands. Nyaru as they call it. Heh I hope you will come with me you two. I was hoping to make some friends in Kanto." He said.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "being too forward is never a bad thing." Yuri says at Zeros remark. "and yeah i would love to go to this new land with you. it sounds like a wicked awsome adventure." he responds to his invitation. he watched Zero examine the Bulbasuar. "well it does look pretty tough" he says to Hiroko. "you should definently come." he says to her again. "plus if we need protection you can give it to us." he says in a sarcasticly jokeing tone. "im only playing." he adds.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Hey Nigma, why don't you just pop in? There are a lot of Pikachu in the forests around us, and you could jump out of a bush like the other wild pokemon have so far.

Hiroko
    ------------

"Um-hm, so you want to be 'traveling buddies'," Hiroko said in a calm voice, "Well, alright, I suppose I could hang out with you two while I get a bit stronger with my pokemon training."

She had no idea that what she said could be taken as rude or uncaring; to her it was getting down to business. Bulbasaur was certainly taken with the two boys, she seemed a sucker for compliments.

{Oh, I don't know about strong and powerful...,} she replied to them, blushing a bit.

"Let's get going then, we aren't going to accomplish anything by standing around catching mediocre pokemon," Hiroko said abruptly, "Hold on a moment while I gather my things."

{Please excuse her, oh... I wish they could understand me so that I could at least apologize for Hiroko's obviously rude behavior...,} Bulbasaur mumbled aloud.

When Hiroko had come back, she stopped for a moment as she heard some rustling in the bushes behind them. Hiroko wasn't about to let someone else catch this wild pokemon again, so she leaped forward and commanded Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, Tackle that bush straight on!" Hiroko shouted, pointing to the bush. Bulbasaur whipped around and raced forward as she was told, ramming into something along the way.

{Oh!} a voice squeaked from the bush, and fell out with a thud on the ground. It was a female Nidoran, probably the companion of the male that Yuri had captured. She looked badly winded from the Tackle, but got up looking a bit angry that she had been assaulted by Bulbasaur.

"Now, another Tackle should-- huh?!" Hiroko cut off, watching as the Nidoran had slashed her claws at Bulbasaur's face. Bulbasaur jumped sideways, but missed getting away completely and got a few scratches to the cheek.

"Bulbasaur, that's not gonna be good enough, quick-- Nidoran rely on their speed, so slow her down by kicking that dirt up with a Tackle!" Hiroko called, looking down at the slightly muddy dirt.

Bulbasaur rammed herself at the ground, and dirt covered up Nidoran's front, making her busy with cleaning herself rather than focusing on the battle.

"Tackle once more!" Hiroko commanded, and Bulbasaur obeyed.

Nidoran was knocked aside, and Hiroko tossed her pokeball through the air. It bonked against Nidoran, and sucked her into it.

Hiroko smiled a bit. "Good job Bulbasaur," she turned to the two boys, "Now the three of us are even. I shall call my Nidoran "Holland"," she paused, "Holland because I once owned a rabbit of the same name."

Bulbasaur looked up expecting her to get a name, but none came. Hiroko did notice this though, and looked down at her dinosaur-like pokemon.

"I'm still thinking of your name," she replied, a flicker of a smile appearing.

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "well i guess travleing in agroup to a new region is better than going by your self." Yuri says out load. "oh thats right i forgot to give my Nidoran a name. Ummm lets see how about Razi." he says letting the Nidoran out. it looks up to him and says "Nid...Nidoran{yeah i like the name. now lets battle." it gets up and stares at the Bulbasuar. "Hold on a sec there." Yuri says walking over to the Nidoran "you just finished a battle with Squirtle. no need to fight a friends Bulbasuar." he says returning Nidoran to ts ball. "oh Hiroko thanks for reminding me." he says. Yuri looks from Hiroko to Zero."put your hands in" he says out streching his arm."we need to make a pac. that we will watch out for each other and be friends." Yuri says to them still looking between him and her. "i know it sounds corny but i've had bad experiences in the past. plus i want to catch pokemon." he says a little red in the face

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Ok, i will try it.... ^^

Then Hiroko heard something behind her in the wood. She turned around to see where this noise comes from. Something or somebody ran in her direction. Then she saw it. A Raichu came out a bush, standing in an abnormal pose, holding its left site of the torso. It was seriously injured, and on it?s right eye the raichu had a scar. It seems to had much fights in the past, perhaps the last fight isn?t long ago. Because it sweats much, Hiroko thought about that this raichu is poisoned.

The raichu got ready to battle against Hiroko. Perhaps it believes Hiroko is a danger. It was injured, anyhow it looked very strong...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, I'll do the pact first, then see Raichu. I think you're doing good Nigma.

Hiroko
    -------------

"Corny is the nice way to put it," Hiroko answered back, looking at the two boys with a bored face. She didn't want to admit it, but she thought it was cute that they wanted to become friends with her.

"Fine," she said, and placed her hand on top of the others, "Just don't get all giggly about a girl touching your hand or anything, or my hand's gone."

Just as they were ending the little trainer's pact, Hiroko heard scrambling in the trees behind her. She whipped around and saw an injured Raichu stumbling out of the woody area behind them.

"Oh, an easy capture of a rare pokemon!" Hiroko said delightedly, not thinking of the pain the poor thing was probably in, "Go on Bulbasaur!"

Bulbasaur stood silently. She was watching the Raichu, who looked as if it wanted to battle, carefully.

{Hiroko it's too injured, I don't want to hurt it. I know it wants to battle, but I can't do it...,} Bulbasaur said, shaking her head.

"What?" Hiroko said stubbornly, "You're supposed to do what I tell you... but alright, I will just use Holland." She tossed her pokeball and out popped Holland, her powdery blue colored skin still stained with mud. She looked a bit out of it.

{You can't battle with Holland, she's too weak from me pummeling her!} Bulbasaur said, racing up to Holland.

"What are you two doing? Do you want me to help it instead of catching it? What's the point of that?" Hiroko said aloud, not thinking.

OOC: Hey Nigma, do you want one of us to catch you? Or just heal you or something?

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Play your trainer as a trainer. I play the part of the pokemon. Well, if you catch me or not, it?s not my decision.

The Raichu started an attack, running to Bulbasaur. It seemed to be attacking with a quick-attack. (don?t know the name in english ^^ ) It was very fast even though it was in that condition.

{To catch me, you have to do more than just standing still!!!} it cought.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "oh what the heck is wrong with your pokemon. go Razi" Yuri says letting out the Nidoran male. "Nido... {oh yeah a real battle}" it said as it started to run at the Raichu. "use tackle" Yuri commands Razi. Razi heads straight for the pokemons injured side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back