• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Name: Kayota
    Region: Johto
    Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
    Personality: Em... I'm not good at describing personality... so I guess you'll figure it out? 0.o
    Background/History: Once again, I'm not too good at this.... lol Sorry.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Yuri reached the bottom of the hill. and stood up dusting himself off. "man that was fun. i haven't done that in years" he says out loud. "so thats the building, it looks lie the harbor building." he said starting walk towards the building. "where almost to the new region." Yuri said outloud not meaning any sugnificance.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • {A town huh? I will follow someone with experience in towns...} Scar thought... He looked at Hiroko. {Good idea! I follow her, then i can?t make somthing wrong...} Scar followed Hiroko, always looking around. He was afraid and curiously at one time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: I don't believe in Pokeballs, btw. At least, I don't believe in keeping Pokemon in their balls all the time. XD Don't ask. AIR! XD

Kayota sat on a rock not far from the bottom of the hill playing with her Chikorita. She looked up when Chikorita ran off to go investigate something. "Chikorita! Chikorita, come back!" she called, running after her. Suddenly she bumped into someone. "Oh... Sorry," she said sheepishly, looking at the person, then bending down and scooping Chikorita into her arms.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Hiroko
    -----------

"Watch out for yourself!" Hiroko snapped, as she noticed a Chikorita running up to investigate Scar. Yuri and Zero were near her as well.

"Oh come on Hiroko, I'm sure she didn't run into you on purpose," said Zero, smiling at the girl, "Hi there. I'm Zero."

Hiroko raised an eyebrow, "Hmph, well being so careless is stupid."

It wasn't that Hiroko didn't like the new girl, she just didn't get along very well with, well, people, and especially girls. Girls often reminded her of her older sister, perfect and better than her. She hated always not being good enough, and everytime she saw a girl, it reminded her of this.

"I'm Hiroko," she forced out, looking carefully at the girl, "And I'm in a bit of a hurry. They are as well, we're going to be off to Nyaru. Which is probably too scary for a girl such as yourself."

Zero looked a bit worried that her comment would offend someone.

OOC: Ooh, it's kinda fun to be rude to people! XD Something I never get to do in real life; my conscience bothers me too much. ^-^

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: are you sure Light. cause you are really good at it. just kidding XD.

"hi im Yuri" he said to the new girl not paying much attention to her. "ah here it is he says pulling out a couple of power bars he brought with him. "hey Hiroko want one?" he says to with the power bar out so that she can take it from him. "zero what about you want one?" he says tossing it to him.

"thanks Yuri i could really use one." Zero says catching the power bar.

"no problem Zero." Yuri says to him.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • ((Nine long fricking days of testing sorry about it all guys and yes, I do have alot of catching up to do lol XD))

He took the power bar and ate it. He regained strength after he had ran a ways back there. Blankly, he looked at everyone for a moment and started laughing. It must've been the excitement of being on a long adventure that may never end. He pulled out his map and asked if they were headed to Sebring Springs. The mystic springs where trainers are proven to be worthy of going to Nyaru.

"Er...Hiroko do you know where we all are headed to? It seems funny to have a Raichu following us too..." He said unthoughtfully.

He took out Aeris, his Treecko, and introduced him to the Raichu. The look upon Raichu's face looked happy. He walked up to Yuri and asked him about some Kanto pokemon.

"Hey Yuri, do you know about Mew and Mewtwo? Because I heard we could find them at Nyaru as one of the guardians of Virouge Temple. Not that it is a proven fact yet...we'll just see for ourselves...right guys...oops not only guys here." He glanced at Hiroko and laughed.

They continued to walk towards their destination and along the way a trainer was in need of help from the Team Rocket gang. He sent out his Treecko and suggested the others do the same.

(Now time)

He got up and brushed the dirt from his pants and laughed. He stared at the Harbour Building and turned his attention to Hiroko. He smirked and added "How come you didn't roll down the hill? We still have fun even in these situations, right Yuri. Hehehe." He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Agh! Take it easy Hiroko! She didn't mean it!" He jumped back suprise at her stubborn statement.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    "No, I don't get scared easily..." Kayota said with a laugh, brushing aside the rude comment. "Chikorita protects me. Can I come along?" She smiled at the older trainers.

OOC: Crap post, but I'm trying to defeat Flannery as I type, so... yeah. 0.o

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "sure we can. what else are we supposed to do." he says to Zero. "well whats your name?" Yuri asked the new trainer. "i mean we don't know your name and you want to join us." he said a rudley at the new trainers ignorence as to not even introducing herself.

Occ: good to have you back Zero. so got a question for ya, were you going to make all new 150 pokemon or what. i thought you were and posted a few earlier.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    "Oh... Sorry... I'm Kayota," she said, grinning. "So... Um..." She was at a loss for words now that she had said everything she needed to say. "Oh yeah! Who are you?" she said, suddenly remembering what she was going to say. She laughed. "I can be rather forgetful at times."

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • He looked at Kayota and shook his head at her Chikorita. He knew it must've been a rude statement and he meant it to seem laughing to himself. The girl must've been tooken aback by this but he quickly said something before it got to her.

"My name is Zero, he is Yuri, this is Hiroko." He introduced himself and the other two.

"By the looks of it, your Chikorita could use some training. or better yet try out these berries. They can enhance the looks and thoughts about your pokemon. Here try it out." He tossed the girl a PokeBlock Holder and some pokeblocks were already confined within it.

He also dug into his back to get some Nyaru artifacts he retrieved from his uncle.

"Hey, maybe I can find ya some cool areas to catch some Treecko, Torchic, and maybe even a Mudkip. Don't get too hearty over the offer. Alright...if you really want to know how I know where to get 'em you mustn't tell nobody else because they are endangered even in my places you could catch 'em. My uncle Professor Birch took me out in the fields one time along with my cousin Brenden. We seen many kinds of Pokemon...you would love it." He said.

He looked at the quizzical looks he was getting from everyone. He felt like saying something ignorant to get 'em off his back. He decided to just keep walking to the building.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Yay! Good to have you back Zero. Now we can get the ball rolling. ^-^ Oh and Pokehunter, I am a nice person. Too nice for my own good most of the time. When I was younger, I used to often be called a 'people-pleaser'. I think I still am a bit. >_>

Hiroko
    ---------------

"Hmph, I don't need some unearthed artifact to find rare pokemon. The right pokemon for me will come to me, and if I need to search for something, I'll find it on my own," Hiroko said, her rudeness intensifying a bit. She was getting a bit annoyed at Zero for knowing so much, and at Yuri for continuing to offer her a bar.

"Stop it, I don't want your stupid bars! They probably taste awful anyway," she snapped, walking up ahead of them.

She was not in the best of moods, and her anxious feelings of what to find in Nyaru were not helping. Not to mention being in a group of people. She did best alone. Or so she thought. Deep down inside though, she knew that the reason she did best alone was because she was afraid of being in a group.

"Are we going to get going to this grand region? Or are we just going to continue our slow pace and talk about it?" she said with her back still facing them.

She then peered over her shoulder at Zero, "By the way, in case you haven't noticed, to get to the springs, we need to go up the river to the place it starts; which are the springs. That river to be exact. And if we don't hurry to catch the ferry, we're going to have to wait another day to get to the springs that lead to Nyaru."

OOC: Made it so that we had to go up to the springs using a boat. It made sense, and it fit with what we had been doing before you got back, Zero. Hope it's alright. ^^;

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Scar listened to the trainers. {If they could hear my thoughts....} grinning evil. As Hiroko said "he right pokemon for me will come to me" he missunderstood several things. {Did she talk to me or about me?}

Scar decided to walk with Yuri at last. {That guy is ok. He is funny and he seems to understand me. I like him. Perhaps the time is close to fight one of them to be someones pokemon...} Scar went to Yuri and Zero. He wanted something from them. {Hey, whats about this snacks you had there? Was that something to eat?} Scar jumped on Yuris shoulder. He was a big pokemon, but not too heavy to carry. From Yuris shoulder he it did so as if Hiroko was far far away. Like a Pokemon standing on an watchtower.

He grinned as he made jokes about Hiroko. {She is nice, but also difficult to understand. Do you know what i mean, Yuri?} "Chu, raichu..."

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    "Thanks," she said, catching the Pokeblock case and putting it in her backpack. "Do you know where I could catch a Poocheyena? I've been looking." Mightyena was one of her favorite Pokemon, with Umbreon and Ninetales as second and third. "I had one of a different color than the usual but she got stolen."

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: Warm welcoming ^-^ and ya you can do that light its alright

He glared at Hiroko as this attitude she threw at him and Yuri was being annoying but nodded. The Raichu on Yuri's shoulder made him laugh as it looked like it would of took him down. He had feelings that Raichu really did want to be caught. The thought raced through his mind and finally it slowed.

"Hiroko...just be friendly for once will ya? I'm sorry if it seems I know more then ya but to tell you the truth...I really don't. Everything in this and Johto I really don't know my ways around...but the ways to Nyaru I studied and anything scientists could {i]dig[/i] up." He looked down glumly as though this was gonna be rough trying to turn Hiroko into her bright side.

He felt pain as the aggressive statement struck him and put the artifact slowly back into his bag. He looked at Yuri, who was being preoccupied with Raichu. He hated saying this but he couldn't help "Yuri, she's right let's go." and continued to the ferry. He was trying to do telepathic message to Raichu and laughed to himself for even trying it. "Come on little guy you see me all sad and down and your curious about the power bars hehe."

Grudgingly he followed Hiroko and hurried to catch her because he could sense something wasn't right about the patch of leafs and sticks scattered across the path. A patch of the leaves and sticks in the middle and Hiroko was too busy storming her way to the ferry she didn't pay attention. Too late, he got there in time only to catch her and pull her out the hole.

"Err...forget about it. Let's go." He teased but said it in a serious tone to try and intimidate her.

They continued down the path and finally seen crystal clear water gushing from an above rock. They got to the ferry and he bought 4 tickets for them to go in as it would keep them from spending money for no reason. The sailor deck was deserted only for a few corpses of Magikarp and Goldeen. He ignored it and kept walking to the stairs, which he climbed up and sat on the bench waiting for the other two which appeared seconds later.

"Hiroko that was deep words you said. Very deep..." He said and avoided both their faces for the rest of the trip.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: i figured you were a nice person Light. but you definantly can rp. lol.

"ok Hiroko, you dont have to be so snippy." he says to her. "hey what are you doing on my shoulder?" Yuri says laughing. "oh you wan't to try this." he says as he walked with scar on his shoulder. "here try it." he breaks a peice of the power bar off and gives it to scar. "your not going to like it." he says again. "hey Hiroko you alright?" he says after seeing her almost fall. he then hurrys onto the boat and sits next to Zero. "so what were those artifacts that you pulled out of your bag?" Yuri asks him.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Heh, yeah, I usually end up playing a really nice, happy person in RPs, but I thought I'd try something different this time. ^-^

Hiroko
    -------------

"Hm...," was all that Hiroko continued to mumble to herself as the began to take the trip up to the springs. She had been keeping her arms folded, and thinking quietly to herself the whole time.

Who were these people to think they could just make her go into a better mood? She was not a mere lightswitch that could be turned on and off. Quite frankly, why didn't she just leave them all? Something in the back of her mind popped up. She would need protection... and she knew that finding places with civilization would be much easier with Zero around.

A flash of light appeared, and soon Ruri the Bulbasaur stood before her. She looked around as Hiroko's face widened in surprise.

"Ruri! What are you doing out of your pokeball? This isn't time for a battle!" she said, standing up from the seat she was in.

{I thought you looked like you needed some company. Here,} Ruri pushed Hiroko back into her seat with a vine, and then jumped lightly up into her lap.

Hiroko blinked, "What're you doing?" Ruri yawned.

{Being with you. I thought that would have been obvious,} the squatty pokemon replied, closing her eyes for a nice nap.

Hiroko pouted again. 'What gave her the right to care about me?!' Hiroko though angrily, but then she paused, 'Care... about me?' She looked around at the two boys, Scar the Raichu, and girl with her. It became clear to her that they didn't want her to leave....

She rolled her eyes, 'Oh alright... I guess it wouldn't kill me to try to act somewhat nice. But only a little....'

When the ride was nearing its end, and Yuri had asked about the artifacts, Hiroko attempted to be kind.

"Yes, they were pretty impressive, I suppose, even if they were just old, dirty things," she said. It wasn't pretty, but it was nicer than what she had said before.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: As I'm rather confused right now, I'll try my best... XD

Kayota followed the three, her Chikorita following closely behind. Chikorita bounded up to the Bulbasaur. {Hey! Wanna play?} she asked. Kayota laughed, taking one of the Pokeblocks out of the Pokeblock case. "Come here, Chikorita," she called. The pokemon obeyed, and Kayota tossed the pokeblock to her. She then stored it in her backpack again. Chikorita jumped up onto her lap.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: What do you mean with confused? What didn?t you understand? Perhaps i can help... ^^

Scar got off Yuri shoulders and he tried the power bar. {bwahhh.... whats that? Next time i believe you, if you say so...} Then he looked strange into Zeros direction. {hey zero, did you say something to me? I think i heared something...} Scar went to him. "Chu? Raichu!" He looked at him, kind of understand him. His ears did all attention into Zeros direction, so Zero could see that.

It looked like Scar want to hear what Zero wants to tell, if he had something to tell. {Don?t joke with me, if you wanna say something than do it.} "Chu?" He also observed the new trainer and his pokemon. {Something about her is strange...} he thought. {And whats with Hiroko? Did i miss something? Perhaps she needs some attention. Seems she is lonely or.... hmmm... i should go to her next. She looks like fighting with herself.}

After a while he went to Hiroko. Scar did a cute look at her, so it was difficult to defend against it. Then he "talked" to her. He believed she couldn?t understand him, but he thought it would made her happy, somebody is interested in her. "cha rai, raichu, rai cha, chu..." {What?s going on Hiroko? You are different from all the other trainers i met, you know? You gave me the choice to follow you. I even could run away, but i think you know why i am following the group eh?}

Raichu stopped after a while, little smiling at Hiroko. {Hey, don?t be to hard to yourself...} He grabbed Hirokos hand shortly to feel her warmth. Then he jumped up to a seat, rolled up himself and fell asleep.

occ: Scar special weapon: Cute Raichu look!

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • Zero continued to think to himself and finally decided to answer their question but in a depressed tone.

"It don't really matter whether or not they were impressive or meant a thing but what we have to do is be a team and get through this with no problems. Yuri the artifacts aren't what is important. What is, is our lives..." He ended as they got off the boat.

Zero kept walking towards the station where you provide your ID and let you pass. He met the others on the other side of the fence and started cheering up a bit seeing that being miserable will only slow them down. "If she really wasn't that snappy I'd say she'd make a lot more friends hehe." He laughed to himself. They continued on down the path and the border line between the regions glowed bright blue. He was amazed at the tall mountain they had to climb or go in. He looked back at the others and smiled.

"Yuri, Hiroko, Kayota..you think we'll need more than just our pokemon to get to Virouge?" He laughed and sighed as though this was meaning some difficulty.

He took out his Pidgeot and commanded it to fly above them and look for shortcuts. Pidgeot came back down and Zero seemed to understand it. He told the others and pulled the artifacts out of his bag.

"Now each of us must take these three statues and break them open to reveal the gems inside of them. Yes, I know, you're probrably thinking I've gone mad but trust me." He thrown each of them an artifact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back