• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: Can I have more than just my starter? I want an Umbreon... 0.o lol

"Whatever you say," Kayota said, cracking open the statue. Then, in answer to his question, he said, "I think our Pokemon will be just fine to get through." Though it was just her opinion.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "are you sure you want me to break this open." Yuri says with a puzzled look. "well if thats so, her goes nothing." he walks up to a small rock sticking out of the ground and breaks the statue reveiling a small gem. "know what?" he asks Zero.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • "Once we reach the Catacombs of Virouge's Army we place these gems on the podiums. Then the path to Virouge will open and it'll be luck just finding a way out. Kayota I have a feeling we'll need some dark pokemon and you just seem like the person to train 'em. So chances are you'll get Umbreon since he/she is common in this area. Be careful...they aren't as weak as the ones in the other three regions and that goes for all of us." Zero warned.

He broke his artifact open to reveal a emerald-like gem and stashed it inside his backpack and left the remains of the broken artifact behind them. "Virouge you will not beat us, not a team like we are. And if you do then take my soul and leave them hurt and not killed." He said to himself.

Aeris flew out of his pokeball and tried to tell them about the danger they were in {"**** it guys stop! Can't you see that Nyaru is none more than a mere death wish to even visit!"} "Ko...tre..." Aeris mumbled.

(OOC: LOL Kayota what would pokemon be without being able to capture them lol, plus I think you'll find this setting a tad better than just starting with one..but it is your choice nonetheless. ^-^)

OOCC: Hey guys wake up and roleplay lol. It's been 2 or 3 days.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Sry Zero, i had to do many things. So i am back now.

Scar looked at Zero. {Why does he know what?s in this artifacts? And why the hell does he know all this things? I don?t get it...} He looked restless. {Hiroko doesn?t has a good mood, Zero is kind of strange and the new trainer... i don?t trust her now...}

He went to Zero and knocked at his leg. "Chuu..." {What are we doing now? Do we have to climb that mountain?} Then he walked into the wood. Several minutes later he came back with a big basket, made of leafs. In this basket where different berrys, vegetables and fruits. Scar went to every trainer and gave him some of them.

"Chu... raicha" {Hey, don?t look at me that way! I think you are hungry, and i think all of you are in a bad mood, so eat up.} He sad down and started to eat his favourite, an apple. "yum yum" .... He looked at the surprised trainers and picket up a little stone. Then he throwed it at Yuri. Scar had to laugh. ?With this trainer i?ll have much fun. He is relaxed, funny and clever?he thought.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: AUGH!!! Sowwy, I stayed at my mom's 2 nights this weekend instead of one. lolol I'd prefer to already have one... I have a plannnnnn.

EDIT: Heyyy... Nigma, today I crossed a raichu with a dog to make a -forgot species name-

"An Umbreon? I already have one," Kayota said, reaching into her backpack and pulling out a Pokeball. She let her Pokemon out of its ball. "He was a family pet; took him with me when I left and he evolved on the way." They had been together ever since she was five and promised she woulds take care of him to her mother. And she did.

Last edited:

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: The Roleplay is practicaly dead...the other two hasn't been on for a while. O.o but hey, they have to go to work and stuff prolly while I go to school for 6 hours a day except on weekends of course. Anyway I guess they will come back soon and I hope before we get to Virouge lol.

He walked over to Kayota and told her about what they were going to do with the gems. He was ready to embark onto the one mountain that no one has ever came down...alive. The others finally got their statues open to reveal the precious gems inside. They gathered together and he told them to put the gems in the center. A blinding light sent all of them skybound into the trees behind them and an aura engulfed them. The aura in which the color of the gem they had held's color was.

The light faded as each of them gained a supernatural ability only given to the professors' families. Zero did something he wasn't supposed to do and that was to break the bloodline of the Birches. Somehow they all felt connected like a family. "Heh I bet Hiroko's personality still hasn't changed one bit." He laughed to himself.

He threw jabs in the air and the wind seemed to follow. His gem gave him the power of Wind. Even though this ability dwells within him he can get it drained out of by simply getting killed by Virouge. This is how Virouge was so legendary and powerful. It was Virouge who drained the people of their souls and powers. Hopefully one of them could catch it or destroy the monster-like pokemon.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: sorry its been so long, i went to a party this weekend, plus had to work so im back.

Yuri felt the power seirge through him, it was a warm feeling. he had the power of fire. he knew he felt connected to the other three trainers. "huh, so this is why you wanted us to come.' yuri says to zero. "this is so awsome." he says outloud.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Hey guys! Sorry, it took long the last days to write something. You know, many poeple asked me to create an rp. And i am busy about 11 hours a day. So there isn?t much time left to post. But i want to get to Virouge, ok? ^^

Scar looked at the trainers, thinking about the situation. He couldn?t do anything than just watch the scene. It was amazing, the gems gave the trainer power. {Wow... i want that gems too... ah, what am i thinking. I am a pokemon. I don?t need such things...} He looked at the gems again. {aw, i want them so bad...} Scar went to Yuri. It was like Yuri could hear what Scar is thinking. {You could use that power to have some fun, you know? *laughing*}

Even Zero could hear that. The gems seemed to be more powerfull then Zero knowed. {I don?t understand everything, but what i understand is that Hiroko got very silent...} he went to Hiroko. {Hey Hiroko, don?t look that way... everything okay with you?}

occ: I hope this will be accepted, it was in my mind you know... ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: GAH! I'm so sorry... I've barely posted in anything because I've been so darned busy at my Pokemon Adoption Thread... -_- That and school and I'm dead.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'm gonna try my best to post. ^-^

Hiroko
    -------------

Hiroko sighed. She hated jewelry, and none of this was impressing her that much.

"Big deal, so some ancient people hid some pretty rocks in little statues," she said, looking bored. She did like the color of hers though. A deep and serious shade of violet.

As stupid as she thought all of this was though, she did as Zero and the others did, and soon felt a strange power surging through her body as well. For a moment she felt quite strange in a different way. Something she had not felt in so long that she couldn't remember what it was. She was thrown down, and tried to quiet her growing temper again.

She stood up after getting knocked over when the light had faded and looked around.

Zero was making wind blow all over and Yuri, though he might not have realized it, had a small flame extending from his finger as he said something to Zero.

"What the? This is crazy," Hiroko said as she folded her arms, "Is this some kind of joke?"

Zero's face told her the answer.

Hiroko raised an eyebrow, "Hm... fine, then what 'special power' do I have? Hm?" She had felt a strange sensation, but what if it had all been in her head? Though how could Zero pretend he could control the wind....

She may not have realized it then, but Hiroko had the power of Earth. A great power, but since Hiroko didn't believe in such magic, she couldn't use it.

"I don't see flames coming out my head, or wind flinging from my fingertips," she said hotly. She looked down at Scar that had seemed concerned with her.

"I'll be alright when everyone stops acting as if they're buddies with Superman," she replied to the Raichu's question.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: @girlgirl936 You can join still.
    @Everyone Glad to have you back...

He laughed at Hiroko for not using her powers. "Hiroko, you should try this out. Heheh." He thrown a rock over to her which she caught. "Now what you're supposed to do is throw it and believe you made more of them and it happens. So instead of having one rock you have millions and the same thing for raising rock spikes out of the ground and such. Try it and it'll happen."

He did a tornado kick in the air which created a tornado barrier around him and wind blew out from the bottom and pushed the others back. He landed and the wind faded away. He smiled nervously and apologized. Going back to his bag he had heard Yuri ask him something and smirked.

"Not only that but just for the adventure. Come on guys lets go find Virouge and come back in one piece." He commanded.

They marched up into the mountain entrance and the darkness of the entrance engulfed them. A wisp of wind blew past and vines and thorns arched their way up the entrance of the mountain and sealed it.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • @ Kayota: No, we're not the Professor's kids, but Zero is, and he gave the gems to us even though we're not from his family. That's why everyone felt so "close". Even Hiroko, though she didn't recognize it, because her family doesn't love her. ^^ Anyway:

Hiroko
    ------------

Hiroko caught the rock, looking a bit stunned. "What?" she said, looking down at the rock, "I am not wasting my time showing off like you did." She pocketed the rock though, and figured that she might try it if she ever really believed that any of this was more than a very elaborate trick.

She was funny that way. She did realize that such a trick would be almost impossible to do, but she wasn't ready to admit to the strangeness of having some sort of super-human power.

Hiroko followed after Zero, walking silently again as she observed the area around her. She decided to let Ruri out, so that she would be ready if any pokemon were to challenge her. However, there didn't seem to be any at the moment.

"So... where are all of those mysterious and new pokemon? Eh, Zero?" she asked, directing her question to everyone, but mostly to the boy in front of her.

Ruri the Bulbasaur blinked, {Hm... still not acting nice Hiroko....} She looked over to Scar.

{So where are we? Nyaru already?} she asked the Raichu, tilting her head to one side a bit.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • {No, we are going to Virouge. Everyone got a funny gem and now they have super powers. But i don?t need such strange things, i have my electrical power, that should b enough...} he laughed. {Nice to meet you under normal conditions. Here nobody understands me that way i want to. But now i have someone to speak to.} Scar grinned. {Tell me about Hiroko. I think she is nice, but she?s acting strange. Yuri and Zero are alright. They are funny guys.}

Scar walked to Zero. He poked him to his leg and said: {Well, you are funny, am i right!} Scar grinned. Zero could hear that. It was impossible. Had the pokemon spoke to him? Was that the power of his gem? Scar grinned and walked back to Ruri, talking to her.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • He couldn't believe his ears as he thought he understood clearly what Scar had said. He tossed out Aeris and his Treecko led them the rest of the way. Suddenly it came to a fork and thinking was tough. Bursting out of his pokeball was his Pidgeot.

"Heh Pidgeot there is no room to fly around in here hehe. Aeris where do you think we should go...huh?" He asked, now noticing a small light at the end of each side.

There was a difference between the lights though one was misty blue and the other was a misty red. Finally the lights disappeared and he started to follow the left tunnel. The ground gave away and it seemed like an endless abyss. He landed roughly and laid there, almost paralyzed. Blood trickled down his wounded arms and a gash in his chest. Bruises nearly covered his body. He heard distant cries but was too beaten up to answer.

Fifteen minutes after he blacked out he woke up in front of the others. He thought to himself "Why did I have to look so helpless and weak in front of the others..?" He fell back once more and dealt with the excruciating pain. He tried to push himself up but fell. He grunted as the pain surged through his body again.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

• Hiroko
    ------------

{Oh what? Everyone got superpowers!} Ruri said with surprise, {Even Hiroko?} She turned around to look at Hiroko.

{Hiroko! Scar tells me you have superpowers!} she said happily.

"I don't have superpowers. They don't exist," Hiroko said sternly, guessing what her pokemon had been talking about. She wasn't about to admit before everyone that she had some sort of strange power with rocks.

{Oh Hiroko...,} sighed Ruri, she listened as Scar asked another question, {Hiroko? Oh, well, she's a really nice person like you said. But, she's one of those people that try to act tougher than they are. She pretends to be angry and grumpy, but she's really having fun.}

Suddenly Zero dissapeared down into the darkness when the ground gave away. Hiroko's eyes widened.

"Zero? You okay?" she called, peering down at him. He looked hurt pretty bad.

"Come on," she said, motioning to Yuri and Kayota, "Let's help him."

Hiroko soon found herself peering down at Zero, bloodied and battered. She shook her head.

"And you're supposed to be the one that knows everything about Nyaru, huh?" she said tonelessly, extending a hand to help him up.

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • He took her hand and finally got to his feet. He limped the rest of the trip but then his inner courage got to him and he walked like a normal person would even if the pain was bad. He still looked bloody but he didn't care. As long as they got to Virouge, that was all he was concerned about.

"I don't know EVERYTHING about Nyaru, Hiroko. Just the basic stuff we're going to cross upon. That drop was pretty fun not mentioning the pain o' course hehe." He laughed.

He looked at Yuri and Scar than at Kayota. He swiftly turned his head in the direction they were going and didn't say a word for a while. He felt stupid for being the one to fall down that hole but it took guts to even uncover it for the rest of them. "You misunderstand life cousin and it comes at you like in an instant." Brenden said back when they were little kids. He came back to his senses and realized that everyone of them were going to be used as a token just as he was for that pit.

"Kayota, Yuri, Hiroko, Scar, and everyone else stay behind me unless I tell you to because you don't need to be somewhat of a sacrifice to every puzzle in here. It's just the way Virouge planned it." He said ghostly.

Aeris looked at his owner's condition and wished he could do something but in the end he'd get more badly hurt. {Hey Scar, Pidgeot, and Ruri how about one of us learning something to help out Zero? He looks hurt...badly.} "Tree ko ko treko tre." The pokemon said brightly.

Trying to endure all the pressure of getting the others through safely had took him down a notch in being his old happy person. He seemed a lot serious now that it meant his life at the least.

"Virouge is gonna toy with us...it's like playing Chutes and Ladders. We get sent back to step one if we do something wrong." Zero rasped as he felt like the air got knocked out of him.

He thought maybe the others would be concerned, at the least, about how bad he was hurt but he couldn't share emotions with others until this job was finished. His flash backs got him more dizzier as he climbed the rocky stairwell. "Hah..you're nothing but a mere kid. Alright you little brat taste some of my own recipe!" and the person mugged him for his pokemon. He zoned in back to reality and couldn't stand the amount of flash backs that kept coming to him.

"Is this how...what people see when they die..?" He asked faintly.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "Hey man take it easy. We're here all together, we knew the risks just as much as you did. I'll lead for a while, if I fall oh well I'll get back up. I'm alot tougher then i look, and virouge is going to have a tough time takeing me down." Yuri says to Zero, "Here take this." Yuri says handing a bottle of medication over to zero. "Dont worry its only pain killers." he says. "Squirtle come on out." he says releasing his squirtle. {"oh man it feels good to be out of there."} squirtle says looking around. {"hey who are you guys?"} he asks the surronding pokemon. with that Yuri continues down the path willing fire to come out of his hand, lighting the way in case of more holes.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • {Hello. I am Scar. We all are thinking about to help Zero, cause he is hurt very bad.} Scar said to the squirtle. {Hmm... I could heal him, but if i do, i am hurt. It?s a type of state exchange. I trade my condition with Zeros... Ah, what am i talking, i just do it.} Scar walked to Zero. He took Zeros hand, looking sympathetic into his eyes. {Hey guy, if you don?t take care of me when i do this, i am very angry. I can heal myself later...}

Mysterious thunders danced over Scar body. His strength raised, looking serious to Zero. The thunders jumped to Zeros body. The the wounds and injuries healed, and formed on Scars body. They didn?t look that bad like Zeros, but it seemed to hurt. The thunders stopped, and Zero recovered much strength, more than his normal.

Scar put himself to the ground. {... ouch... } he whispered. Then he climbed slowly up to Zeros shoulders. Zero clearly understood what the pokemon whispered now for short time: {If you do falling down again Zero, i am very angry. Believe me. Now please take care of me, i am feeling not good...} Scar laughing whisperd. {hehehe.... what am i doing for this guy. uh, perhaps cause i like him...}.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back