• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
  • occ: i don?t want to multi-post, but, is this thread dead? I hope not. It was going to be real cool, but now nobody posts... :-(

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Hey! I'm actually posting! O___O It's not dead yet. ^^

Hiroko
    -------------

"Okay so now he knows everything about Nyaru again," Hiroko said in a low voice, "Oh what is he doing?!" He was not about to take all of this on himself.

Hiroko stomped up to the side of Zero. "Please, you are not going to have me sit back and let you take all of these obstacles on your own. I came here to find Virouge. I came here to experience pain and to make mistakes. I know you feel some strange 'bond' or whatever to help us, but I am just as capable of crossing this path as you are and I'm going to prove it right now."

She strode past him and walked on towards the end of the path. It was dim, and Hiroko knew that it was foolish, but she was tired of this big-brother act. She was no different than he was.

She stopped and made to turn around to say, 'See, I haven't blown up yet!', but suddenly the ceiling above her began to crumble away and fall down on her.

{Hiroko!} Ruri called, racing faster to catch up with her.

But Hiroko wasn't hurt bad, her shoulder ached a bit though from a small rock that had hit it, but she was otherwise okay. However, something else fell down with it.

Long and twisted... with large white fangs and purple glowing eyes... five huge snake-like creatures surrounded her. Their nubby long bodies were shimmering silver and deep purple and their multi-razored tails reflected the light. They all stuck out their tongues, smelling her, and began to move closer, the circle closing in on her tightly. They weren't Ekans or Arbok, and they weren't Seviper; they must have been a special Nyaru pokemon that Hiroko had never seen before.

Hiroko was absolutely frozen. The one thing she the most afraid of in life was snakes. Why did the next trap have to be snakes?! She couldn't move, couldn't speak. She felt so stupid for looking this scared in front of the people she was just trying to prove something to.

{Hiroko! Get away from her you things!} Ruri cired, whipping a pair of vines at the back of one of the snakes. It merely whipped its tail to counted Ruri's attack and continued slithering closer to Hiroko.

{Help!} Ruri cried.

OOC: Hope you don't mind Zero, I just made up a Nyaru pokemon. I know we're not officially "there" yet, but it would make sense that it would be protected by its own. ^^

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "go Squirtle." Yuri said releasing his Squirtle "tackle attack." he said to it.
    "Squirt... Squirtle..{what is that thing.}" it says looking at the snake like things. it starts to run towards one and tackles it. it got right back up.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Well, i hope this rp will go on soon. This is boring if nothing goes on. I hope you can fix the computer-problem zero, because this rp was cool...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay... hope the computer's fixed soon! It really sucks when your computer's sick.

Hiroko
    --------------

Hiroko looked fearfully at all five of the angry pokemon. Okay, perhaps her stubborn attitude had gotten her in trouble again, but this time also included snakes with it! This was going to be bad if someone didn't do something quick.

"Well don't just stand there! Help me!" she yelled to the others.

{Oh!} Ruri said nervously, {Send out Holland! We could use all the help we can get!}

Hiroko didn't know what Ruri had said, but she knew herself that she should send out Holland, she just didn't know how to do it without attracting the attention of the snakes.

Oh well, she had to try. She threw her pokeball outisde of the rings of snakes, but one of them became distracted by it and slithered off to meet a flash of light that formed into Hollands, small, light blue form.

{Hm?} she said, looking into the eyes of a strange pokemon, {Oh!} She was not used to seeing such mean-looking pokemon, but Holland knew that if she didn't act, this pokemon would probably eat her.

{I'll help you with this one Hiroko!} Ruri cried, grabbing at a snake's body with its vines. It became a bit distracted and instead of readying to strike Hiroko, it began to stare hungrily at Ruri. Ruri ran back a bit to make the snake follow her.

{Squirtle you distract another, and Scar you can distract another too! Then there will just be one left,} Ruri said, now fighting the snake with her vines, lashing all she could at the silver and purple body.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • {I remind you that i have Zeros injuries and wounds... but i will try...} he took all the left strength he had, and jumped from Zeros shoulders. {ufff...} he whispered, hard breathing. {This could make my situation worse... but i have to help...} he ran to the snake pokemon. Energy was gathered in his right paw and he smashed one of the enemy pokemon with a {MEGAPUNCH!!!} he screamed. The pokemon flew away and was smashed to a wall. Scar couldn?t see if it was ready to fight now, but he knew he had a bad feeling. His condition was also bad, but what should he do? {Uh, did i tell you...? I AM AFRAID OF SNAKES!!!} One of the snakepokemon bit him. {Gah! Poisoned again!} he whispered... His face was covered with fear. The Snake entwined Scar, slowly choking him. {... i... can?t .... breath...}

Zero Shiberu

Glaciel Soldier
    Years
  • OOC: Again, I am in school and posting from here. Well here is the news. RP me as a NPC until I get back and hopefully soon cause my mom's boyfriend can't find the problem so he is taking it to his cousin's to get my computer fixed hope to post soon

~Zero~

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: 'Kay, you shall be a NPC for now. ^-^

Hiroko
    ------------

Hiroko watched as Scar struggled in the snake's grip, his body getting squeezed together. She then looked over to Ruri, whose vine had just gotten bitten badly by her own adversary. Holland looked scared out of her wits, and raced around, a pudgy, silver snake chasing behind her rapidly. Yuri's Squirtle was having a tough time as well. Nothing seemed to work against them.

Zero called to Hiroko, "Now would be a good time to use your powers!" He had brought out his pokemon to help Squirtle and Scar. Aeris raced over to Squirtle to help out, and Pidgeot flapped up to the snake encircling Scar and slashed at its face with its talons. The snake lost its grip on Scar. It lashed its tail at Pidgeot, but it darted away too fast.

The pudgy snake chasing Holland sputtered a bit at her, {You'll have to go faster than that!} He whipped his tail in front of him and cut off her path. She turned around to meet with his great eyes.

{M-monsters! How can you want to hurt others so badly?! Creatures like you have no heart!} Holland spat at him, tears in her eyes.

The snake looked a bit caught off guard. She was such a little thing; and she was so scared. Her words struck a chord in him. He hesitated, {I... I have a heart!} he said, frowning with a bit of hurt in his voice.

They sat there for a moment, staring at each other, unsure of how to proceed.

Hiroko was staring at the last snake left near her. It didn't even seem to be moving toward her. It just stared at her with those awful eyes, and its mouth was almost smiling. She glared at it, feeling a lot braver with all of the others helping her.

"Stop that! Why are you staring at me?!" she said scathingly, though she did not expect an answer.

However, the silvery snake opened its gaping, fanged mouth and spoke to her, in a hissing voice that she could understand, "You think you are brave...? You think you can do all of this on your own? You are a fool. You will fall into trap after trap like the fools before you. Don't believe me? That's your own affair. Your ignorant, stubborn attitude will be your downfall. If you're not careful, it will cause you to lose what you really care about." His eyes fell on Ruri.

Hiroko blinked, a feeling of fear and a bit of shame rising in her. Her stubborness did get her into this mess.... But that was just a small setback! This stupid snake was wrong! She suddenly felt a new emotion rise in her; anger.

"You're wrong you stupid snake! And to prove it; I will take care of this on my own!" she said, staring into the eyes of her foe. Suddenly she peered down at a large rock on the ground. She knew what she had to do, and there was no other way. She imagined what she had wanted to take place, and suddenly it happened.

Large, rocky spikes sprouted from the ground, each stabbing one of the snakes. The snake that still held Scar was stabbed and let go finally, tossing the Raichu aside like a doll. Ruri was a bit shocked, but glad that her snake had retrated, checking its wound from the stabbing stalagmite.

None of the snakes were dead, just badly injured somewhere, and Hiroko stood a bit shocked but satisfied with what she had done.

The snakes all hissed and sputtered, the pudgy one giving a last look at Holland, and then they slithered off into a small hole in the ground near the wall of the cave.

Hiroko breathed out. "Oh... fine Zero. You're leading."

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • am i too late to join? If not, then here's my form.

Name: kohasi
    Region: hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: bulbasaur
    Personality: Rambunctious and brave, looks out to friends and protects then from any danger. she is shy but gets angry when bothered during daily meditation (you can't get enough of it can you?)
    Background/History: when kohashi started her journey, she had accidently wandered into team magama territory. Some guards took her in, and what seemed like a tracking/ mind control device was implanted in her brain. They did that because she was the first and possibly last victim because the experiment went horribly wrong. The power frequency was too high when they implanted it, so it blew up and threw kohashi four miles away. She was later found and was treated at a pokemon center. But she will never be the same again. she will have angry outbreaks when her eyes will seemingly glow and destroy everyone that bothers her.

sorry i went on and on.

Years
  • Here goes:

Name:steven
    Region:Hoenn
    Starting pokemon:blue charmander, with black flame
    Personality:drifter, kind but to easy to anger.
    Bio:As a kid he never had many friends, they would call him names and harase him. At the age of 10 he realised that he had the gift to talk to pokemon that made it even worse when the kids saw him talking to the pokemon. He got his charmander when he was 13 he liked it because it was different like him. He began to hate everything,except pokemon. at the age of 17 he ran away from home to get away from everything and has been drifting since that day.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Well Azu, do you think they can join? That should be zeros decision.

Scar breathed hard. {uh... just going on eh?...} he stood up. {Please no empathy with me, i just have several wounds from Zero, i am poisoned and squeezed and struggled from that snake. Well, ok Hiroko, here we go...} he walked some steps and fell down. {... if somebody can carry me... i am not feeling good...} Scar crouched to Yuri.

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
  • I'll join too:
    Name: Ty
    Region: Hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
    Personality: Ty is a lucky,serious boy that gets easly destracted,a little short for is age.
    Background/History: Ty was always the middle and shortest kid in his family. By the age of 7 Ty wanted to be a pokemon master,a few days later Ty found a hurt Mudkip on the ground,he helped it and kept it forever.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: wow, that would be 3 new player in 2 days? cool. but we need the permission from zero. and because his computer is broken, it could be a while. I hope pokehunter56 and azumarill will post soon, i am getting bored.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Hm... I don't know if I really have the authority to okay others to join. Well... let's just wait a few days and see if Zero posts. I'd like for more people to join, but I wouldn't know if Zero would think it were okay seeing as we've already been given our "special power things". Wha'cha think Nigma? Pokehunter? What should we do?

Hiroko
    -------------

Feeling a bit hurt by what the odd-looking snake had said to her, Hiroko walked on, and noticed that Scar was talking to Yuri. She looked down at Ruri and Holland, both still out of their pokeballs. They were so brave and good, trying their best to defend her against the evil trap that she had set herself in. Ruri limped a bit, the snake had bit her hard in the left front leg, and it stung painfully. Luckily, because she was part poison, the venom from the fangs wasn't effecting her too much.

Zero once again led the way, and Hiroko felt a pang of annoyance. Why was it that the snake had thought she was incapable of going through the traps herself? Zero had... no; Zero had also fallen prey to the trap of that big hole. So why did the snake act like there was something different?

Hiroko didn't know it, but she what she wasn't getting was that the difference was not that Zero knew more than her, or was respected more in Nyaru; it was because he didn't have the arrogant, self-sufficient attitude that Hiroko did. He had friends and was capable of letting them help him.

However, Hiroko didn't see this. It was still too soon. She merely felt a strange annoyance at herself that she couldn't pinpoint, and a feeling of guilt that she didn't understand.

Ruri stumbled a bit, and Hiroko looked at her for a moment, but then continued walking.

{Are you okay?} Holland asked, {You and Scar aren't doing so well, are you?}

{I'm okay. Just a little sore but it will pass,} Ruri replied, looking at Scar. He didn't look too well, but Ruri had the feeling that he would feel better soon.

{You're not very hurt are you?} Ruri asked Holland, {How'd you escape the snake so well?}

{I don't know... he... wasn't like the other snakes. He actually spoke to me, and I think I might have hurt his feelings,} she replied thoughtfully. Ruri raised an eyebrow.

{Those things? Feelings? I don't know...,} the Bulbasaur said back, glancing at her own wounds.

OOC: Ugh... don't really know what to do next. Anyone got any ideas?? >_<

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: I think they can join, but i hope that pokehunter would come back. And Zero too.

{Hrrr.... always the same. First they come to attack and then they flee without saying goodbye.} Scar said angered. While he was annoying, he wildly swirled with his arms. He was able to become angry, therefore it he wasn?t hurt that bad. He rolled himself to a ball and rolled after Hiroko. It looked funny, so all had to laugh. The "ball" was mumbling some bad words about the snakes, so it was like i roling joke.

occ: Perhaps the other ones join, so we have to do something until Zero comes back. I really don?t know what to do...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay then...

Flarizardmew: Change your starter please. I already have a Bulbasaur. Yuri has a Squirtle, Kayota (though I think she's gone) has a Chikorita, and Zero has a Treecko. The other two that have just joined have Charmander and Mudkip. So, if you don't mind, could you choose a Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Torchic? Otherwise, you're good to go. And the longer the sign-up the better. Oh, and is your character's name Kohashi or Kohasi? Your sign-up says both. ^-^

stuntgrunt: Okay, you're in.

Ty2: Okay, you're in too!

Start posting people. If you need help on how to jump in, just ask. PLEASE READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE THIS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON! This is very important, and will make it easier for you to figure out how to jump in, and will avoid confusion.

I shall wait until someone else posts so that I can give you some time to start.

Years
  • heres my first post

"uhhhh another bad nights sleep" he said as as he rolled off the bench and looked up at the sky.it was still dark, he knew what time it was he always woke up at the same time. that usally happens after 8 years of drifting. "charmander" he said throwing his pokeball out "Its been 8 years of stopping you from evolving you wanna do it today" {sure its about time..it was about time 8 years ago} "well im sorry" he said rubbing his hand through his brown hair. "lets go" {sure come on} they both started up a rode. they went off the path after 2 hours. when it was about 3 in the afternoon steven noticed some broken statues on the floor. he looked over and saw a cave "you want to go in there" {sure..wonder what it leads to}"who knows probely just some crap town" so the two went on inside. "ahh" steven said "I almost fell in that hole" {man thats huge} "you think you can make more flame, your flame is black, you need alout so we can see" {if I was a charzard like i should be my flame would be huge} "isnt that why were here to get you to evolve" {ok lets go}
    they kept on going.it seemed to go on forever. "hey whats that sound"
    {I dont know lets check it out} they broke out in a run. by the time they got to the seen it was to late they saw the last snake go into the hole.they looked around and saw people they looked tired and hurt. "you guys ok" he said walking closer, "you guys look hungry..want some food"
    he said sliping off his backpack "i have plenty"

Last edited:

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • i'll choose a torchic then. I understand that i am only temporaryt until i can officially join by zeros permission.

his computer's broken???! what a bummer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back