• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • But, light blue? Shouldn't the snow be more whiteish or at least something between grey and white, or would it not look good on GBC?

So the part of "you don't need to win to get to the next script" means that it fixes the part where if you lose to the rival, it messes up by sending you somewhere you are not supposed to? (well, I didn't understand what you meant)

You know, I think it'd be cool if you could make a male rival for the male hero and a female rival for the female hero, doesn't it sound cool?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Saurav said:
    O.O your snow tile is lovely and your new palettes are nice too "Blazichu" good work on it :) Your lately news are awesome "Blazichu" really want to try your new beta soon and good luck B-).

I hope to get more up before I release the beta or even the demo. Also thanks for your comment!

zel said:
    But, light blue? Shouldn't the snow be more whiteish or at least something between grey and white, or would it not look good on GBC?

So the part of "you don't need to win to get to the next script" means that it fixes the part where if you lose to the rival, it messes up by sending you somewhere you are not supposed to? (well, I didn't understand what you meant)

You know, I think it'd be cool if you could make a male rival for the male hero and a female rival for the female hero, doesn't it sound cool?

1. I have seen a few GBC hacks use light blue, like Pokemon Ice. I will give white a shot though.

2. I mean you can lose and you don't end up at the house after losing, the script continues on and the rival battles you like a practise battle instead of a battle where you have to win.

3. If I were to do that I would probably run out of space, but I do plan to have three rivals. One has chosen the grass Pokemon, one has chosen the water Pokemon(rival in the lab) and one has chosen the fire Pokemon(name of that trainer is Ray). You will meet up with them at separate occasions within the hack. Otherwise I might have to do alot of sprite checks and space would become an issue.

Alot of new stuff, which is good I guess. This time I have done some tile editing of compressed tilesets, by repointing them. I then had to add a tileset which I used Tileset 0/1 which is most of parts of Johto by the way. After that I had to write over that tileset and place the tiles into the correct place, I still have more to do such as stairs and the cave entrance. Other than that I have done most of it and I hope to use this tileset alot, maybe add some rock climb scripts in it. Also I plan to change the ground back to the original one as that is the ground used in the Johto tilesets.

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Wow, That looks awesome! I love the light blue trees, and the new tileset.
    But what do you mean by the colors are the same for Everywhere? Anyways good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    cooley said:
    Wow, That looks awesome! I love the light blue trees, and the new tileset.
    But what do you mean by the colors are the same for Everywhere? Anyways good luck!

I meant the green palette for that tileset is used on nearly all of them seeing as there is no different greens used.

I have cancelled the Boy/Girl script due to it being so time consuming so I will go back to releasing seperate versions again. It could also mean script differences.

I don't have any new screenshots as I have been working on that script. I will try and get some more screenshots of new events and some I won't show to keep it a secret. My main focus now is to release the beta demo, which I hope to have out by at least next month at the latest. We will see what happens from now on.

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Next month the latest, I like that. That means the earliest is close by, right?
    I really can't wait to see the next beta!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, a demo could be good, considering it's been quite some time and the version around is really outdated (and if I remember you started doing a lot of changes and I think you even restarted it?)

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing those new events you talked about. That's the most important ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    It has been awhile since my last update, but this time I have something new to show.

This time I have added something completely different.

I wonder what this strange new language is and for those who find out what it is, you can try and solve what this man is saying.

That man's text will not be that during the game, I only used him to show the new text.

So Enjoy!

Years
  • Well well, Blazichu, everyone is wondering how far you have progressed on the hack, but no one knows and i dont think you are keen on telling anyone :P
    The braille code is brilliant, and i wonder what you have in store for us with it.. Maybe a Regi Pokemon?
    The hack is getting exciting, and i must admit, much more impressive, keep at it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Sorry for the little bumping >.<

Braille? Nooo... >.<

Well, I dont have anything against braille, it's just that I dont want to learn or bother about translating it... -_-

Anyway, I guess it's something to show the creativity, so good for you. I guess you also remember that people dont "speak" braille, eh? :laugh:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Wow, this Gold hack is teh pwn.
    It looks like the only thing that survived there are the overwolrd sprites! lol
    That is awesome...
    I just love playing GSC hacks that are heavily hacked. It just makes it feel like your playing a total different game :P
    Which is totally awesome...
    Plasma Red huh... awesome hack!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Well I thought about it and I am redoing nearly everything (mainly map, events and world map wise). So it could be awhile before I update my beta...

Just wait for the new version, I am still coming up with ideas :P

But...for now I leave everyone here guessing who these two redone Pokemon are(blurring them made them square):

I am in a real mood to leave the members here guessing, lately xD

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I can see that one of them is galar's evolution, and the other is probably
    another fakemon or Custom made pokemon.

Nice to see updates, its been a while.
    Good luck!

A.T.K.

>>"{LoneWolf}"<<
    Years
  • ok im stuck...were/how do get the third badge????? i read through the thread a little and

guess i haft to get a thicket to the magnet train or some thing.... and iv tslk to every body

three times in goldenrod and havnt got no ticket, or find that doll thing you haft to give to

the copy cat chick, like in the in the old games......so can some one tell me how to get to

the third gym

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ehhhmmm... Redoing everything... Hope that doesn't mean we'll have to wait a lot of time (I still have in my head the old PR Beta, I want to get rid of that impression >.<), anyway, good luck with that.

And, I wish I could give you an opinion on those redone versions of Bail, I think, and... Galar? (or perhaps it's that other starter, I remember you decided to have three... Meh... I'm confused there XD), but, since they are blurred... you get no opinion! XP

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nice hack but there is a glitch, i don't know if someone else noticed and the first post wasn't edited but if you answer no to mom in the beginning of the game when she asks you if you know how to use the Phone, everything gets glitched untill she finishes talking. Sorry if this glitch was noticed before.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I don't really like fakemon, but just my opinion. Good luck.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Last time you were talking about the new "Alien" type. And I was commenting about it being an interesting idea, specially to draw new Pokemon. I wonder if that's in your plans, Blazichu?
    (of course, I'm still imagining an UFO-like Pokemon, and really horrible creatures XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    Last time you were talking about the new "Alien" type. And I was commenting about it being an interesting idea, specially to draw new Pokemon. I wonder if that's in your plans, Blazichu?
    (of course, I'm still imagining an UFO-like Pokemon, and really horrible creatures XD)

Well the name was "space" type , but close enough xD I plan to cancel out some of steel's weaknesses such as Psychic, Ghost and Dragon not being effective. Dragon is one I found strange...seeing as it is kinda like fire (some moves) :P Psychic and Fire will be super effective to the new type, Dark will be not very effective to Space type Pokemon. I'll probably have to add more though...

Well some Pokemon you have seen would fit under the space category, I reckon Clefa/Clefairy/Clefable would be space types also, seeing as they are meant to be from space.

So Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back