• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
  • Wow I'm late with this one but nonetheless Neo 0_o Wow...That's really all I can say. You trully are living alot of the peoples dreams that make games here :P a big congrats to you Dude and I hope your company trully takes off...I'll be in Ireland in 4-5 years really soon so I can can come work for you...It's pretty cool to know a person that actually is a founder of a gaming company. I really wish you much luck and hope it all takes off perfectly :P

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • There is no download just yet.
    The game started to go through a slight re-thinking of the overworld gameplay (1 stage less then a revamp lol) and I was wrapping up the finishing touches to the battle system.
    I've been really busy with other things and Protectors was on hold for the last month or so.
    I'd started a new development company with 4 others developing for the iPhone (make sure you support us and download iBabyGen- a baby name generator, and keep a look out for our first game, iSwipeIt, a gesture based game in review at the moment).

I had no free time to work on Protectors.
    But things are calming a bit. Now, nearly a month in and working on our 3rd and 4th iphone app, I'm getting into my stride again.
    My free time is getting a lot more manageable know so I'm looking forward to getting back to Protectors. Keep your peeled for future updates.
    Remember to read my blog at the official site of my-lifeonline.com. A new blog is out every 13th and it tends to give a lot of advice to other developers as well as my own thoughts on things.

Again, I look forward to showing you what is in the works, and reading any comments/questions/suggestions you guys have for the game.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey guys.
    I had a crash on my forum there over the week and had to restart the forum. So to say sorry to the members I posted a teaser screenshot for Protectors and I'm going to post it here too.

Here is a teaser screenshot of the new menu system that will be in Protectors. It was taken on a test map so don't mind the tile layout, but even from this blurry screenshot I bet you can guess I have some HG/SS tiles in there thanks to kyledove and my own rips and customs.

Pokemon Protectors

The new menu is a pretty unique concept that hasn't been done like this in a fan game (or official for that matter) so I'm looking forward to showing off the full thing soon.
    See can guess what it is going to be like.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    what is it? the menu will be on the bottom of the screen at all times? thats about the only thing i can tell from that image... i think.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • You coulda temp changed the tiles to FR/LG or something just for the screenshot ?

Is the menu the border thing around the map ?

Not really much to see cause of the condition of the SS but heck it is a teaser :D

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    ^^
    At the very bottom, those colour blurs are pokemon and, at the very top, I can make out a pokeball and a couple of bars.

Years
  • Looks like at the bottom it's pokemon fighting or something. One of em is a tropious i think.
    And i see one in the corner to the top left.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Wow, I was reading through the first post, and Calis Projects rang a massive bell. Is Pokemon Fusion still going on?

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    hi, i'm certainly can help you
    if i can of course
    i can spriting, mapping, and routine scripting, and ruby

if i can so please contact me
    i have icq skype and pokecommunity and forum.rpg2000.4players.de

The_Virus21

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Game looks smooth. I'm very surprised it's on RM2K. I've got to say I'm loving your work and your team (if you have any).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back