• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hey, I made this account just to address a couple issues (though I have no idea if they're intentional or not)

When running away from battles while using the DexNav, the counter decreases, though I guess the chance of finding a shiny still increases along with it? Either that or I just got lucky.
I also caught an Obstagoon in the wild and it's unable to learn, or at least relearn Obstruct. Whether or not something like that happens with other Pokemon that have evolution moves, I have no idea, but it's something I noticed with Obstagoon.

Bolt Beak, Fishous Rend, and possibly Obstruct are some of the few unfinished moves and therefore are not in learnsets.

Do hard mode trainer have EV/IV trained pokemons?

Yes, in fact all modes do. (At least rematches in easy do)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
uhh can u make move tutor location i cant find volt tackle tutors for my pikachu i just finding like a hours in whole city and towns

The move tutor is in every Poke Center. The woman in blue can teach them.

Relearn level up moves are free and available at the beginning.
Egg move tutor and move tutor cost 3000 and require 6 badges
Teaching TM's you don't currently own cost 6000 and need all 8 badges.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
That's the greatest rom I ever tried!! Leveless mode is really hard! I took a day to beat the last gym leader and now I'm stuck at the start of the victory road. I can't beat the green hair guy!!

Years
  • Seen today
That's the greatest rom I ever tried!! Leveless mode is really hard! I took a day to beat the last gym leader and now I'm stuck at the start of the victory road. I can't beat the green hair guy!!

A lot of people have problems fighting wally in harder difficulties so I understand what you mean

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
The move tutor is in every Poke Center. The woman in blue can teach them.

Relearn level up moves are free and available at the beginning.
Egg move tutor and move tutor cost 3000 and require 6 badges
Teaching TM's you don't currently own cost 6000 and need all 8 badges.
thank you i thought volt tackle tutor was there but it was on the egg move tutor!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
how can i get ash greninja pls i want to make my pokedex is full and its form dex too i cant change greninja ability to battle bond with ability capsule or path

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
how can i get ash greninja pls i want to make my pokedex is full and its form dex too i cant change greninja ability to battle bond with ability capsule or path

It's not available anymore. It was available as a wonder gift in one of the past versions that is now defunct.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
how can i get eon ticket i want to catch latias and latios for my pokedex and i want to catch them because im curious about eon flute too and also second question : is both the duo lati@s can be caught in game without trade?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
hey my two question hasnt answered now i wonder pls tell me why my pikachu stop at level 85 and i cant use rare candy on it too? is he will forever stucked on level 85...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Good morning everyone , today I would like to bring you a little update focused on the Elite four and how the exiolite boost works, now it will work based on your pokemon level for all the species rather than your badge count, plus some little fixes and evolution level changes for some unova species
Changelog 1.6.5
Spoiler:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
or Patch the game using our ROWE Patcher
https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

how can i get eon ticket i want to catch latias and latios for my pokedex and i want to catch them because im curious about eon flute too and also second question : is both the duo lati@s can be caught in game without trade?
You can catch both of them, check their locations in the documentations

hey my two question hasnt answered now i wonder pls tell me why my pikachu stop at level 85 and i cant use rare candy on it too? is he will forever stucked on level 85...
There could be 2 reasons, you are on hard mode and haven't caught/defeated rayquaza or you are only trying rare candies and those rare candies have a limit of how many you can use per save

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 30, 2022
Are Rare Candies supposed to be entirely unusable in Easy Mode? Also, my Aipom can't seem to evolve despite it knowing Double Hit, no matter how many levels it gains it simply won't evolve. Version 1.6.5, emulator is mGBA.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Good morning everyone , today I would like to bring you a little update focused on the Elite four and how the exiolite boost works, now it will work based on your pokemon level for all the species rather than your badge count, plus some little fixes and evolution level changes for some unova species
Changelog 1.6.5
Spoiler:

Download link:

There could be 2 reasons, you are on hard mode and haven't caught/defeated rayquaza or you are only trying rare candies and those rare candies have a limit of how many you can use per save

im not in hard mode its normal mode and i just noticed it was a bugs

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Changelog 1.6.5
Spoiler:

Download link:

also how can i get to southern island? i cannot go to catch latias i have beaten pokemon league become champion and entered battle frontier?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Are Rare Candies supposed to be entirely unusable in Easy Mode? Also, my Aipom can't seem to evolve despite it knowing Double Hit, no matter how many levels it gains it simply won't evolve. Version 1.6.5, emulator is mGBA.

Check the Pokedex page for evolution info on Aipom. How many badges do you have? You can use more once you get more badges.

Please be patient when awaiting an answer. You can also join the Discord listed on the front page for quicker answers. What mode are you on? Have you fought Rayquaza, by any chance?

Years
  • Seen today

Check that you aipom isn't holding a eviolite

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Please be patient when awaiting an answer. You can also join the Discord listed on the front page for quicker
answers. What mode are you on? Have you fought Rayquaza, by any chance?

I dont fought rayquaza yet in normal mode after become champion and i cant find out where is southern island theres no eon ticket giver in document anyways

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 30, 2022
Check that you aipom isn't holding a eviolite

I taught it the move Double Hit as soon as it learned it by leveling up, I checked the Pokédex and it says Aipom evolves via level-up when knowing that exact move. I don't even have an Eviolite (I'm playing on a fairly fresh save file, focusing on filling up my Pokédex before tackling any gyms), and I have never given Aipom anything to hold; I leveled it up via Exp. Share. It has gained several levels now and still can't seem to evolve.

Back