• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
How to catch registeel and regirock without flash?
@rioluwott can you also upgrade the number of the boxes in the pc?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
Hi! How do I evolve Charmander? Mine's already level 41 and still Charmander. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
How to catch registeel and regirock without flash?
@rioluwott can you also upgrade the number of the boxes in the pc?

Uncertain about your first question but the PC expansion isn't going to happen. It requires space he doesn't have and even if he did, it would require people to start a new save file.

I taught it the move Double Hit as soon as it learned it by leveling up, I checked the Pokédex and it says Aipom evolves via level-up when knowing that exact move. I don't even have an Eviolite (I'm playing on a fairly fresh save file, focusing on filling up my Pokédex before tackling any gyms), and I have never given Aipom anything to hold; I leveled it up via Exp. Share. It has gained several levels now and still can't seem to evolve.

Upon investigating, it seems that Aipom's evolution isn't functioning correctly. It's not just you. It'll probably be fixed by the next update.

Hi! How do I evolve Charmander? Mine's already level 41 and still Charmander. Thanks.

Is it holding an Eviolite or did you use an Exiolite on it? If not, it may be a bug. I had no problems evolving mine at 16, its normal evolution level. What emulator are you using, and did you patch the rom yourself?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
I let it hold Eviolite for sometime then I removed it. It's holding Amulet coin now. I'm using My Boy emulator. I patched it using the provided patcher.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good day everyone , today I would like to bring a little bugfix update that fixes the evolutions not working and EVs/IVs being in the wrong stats for trainers
Changelog 1.6.5.2
-Fixed some pokemon not evolving after the exiolite change
-Now Pokemon will get their stats recalculated before any battle meaning that you don't have to put them on the PC
-Fixed the issue with trainer Pokemon Evs being in the wrong stats(speed evs were put into sp.def) meaning that some boss trainers will be more difficult than before
-Fixed the issue with trainer Pokemon Ivs being in the wrong stats fixing some pokemon Hidden power typing being wrong
-Other misc changes

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
or Patch the game using our ROWE Patcher
https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good night everyone, yesterday I released a bugfix update but today I would like to bring you
with a little bigger update focused on bringing some new moves to the game that were unavailable
and were highly requested (I had to make some animations myself, it was interesting but difficult)
along with a new Legendary Pokémon a new area and some new move tutors and bugfixes
Changelog 1.6.5.3
Spoiler:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
or Patch the game using our ROWE Patcher
https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Where can you get list of all the features
Can you join Team Aqua or Magma or take trainers pokemon

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
im confused why rowe patcher is loading an file and failed i cant fill the rom file needed and its keep load an rowe 1.6.5.3 file

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
im confused why rowe patcher is loading an file and failed i cant fill the rom file needed and its keep load an rowe 1.6.5.3 file

Is it using an old version, you mean? Riolu may have just forgotten to update it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Where can you get list of all the features
Can you join Team Aqua or Magma or take trainers pokemon

This isn't Team Rocket version. You can't join or steal from Team Aqua/Magma. There's no story to this, just epic gameplay.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I realize that now i asked on the discord. Also had never played rom hack before

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I just released a fix that disables trainers switching while I look into the code to fix the infinite switch issue, it also fixes Mewtwo's softlock, trainers having stat caps too and the pokeblock tile in Petalburg Woods, the link is the same as always.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Yo, great hack, but I got a couple of observations. I've been playing for a while, and got 7 medals already. I even rebattled Wattson and did the New Mawville quest. But instead of getting Thunderbolt from Watson I got Thunder Wave. And the tm for Thunderbolt wasn't in the power plant either.

Another thing. One of the main features of this hack, apparently, are following pokemon. At any point I have been able to enable this feature. Did this get removed in later updates?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen yesterday
Another thing. One of the main features of this hack, apparently, are following pokemon. At any point I have been able to enable this feature. Did this get removed in later updates?

A list of which Pokemon can follow should be included with the documentation. Only 139 can follow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yo, great hack, but I got a couple of observations. I've been playing for a while, and got 7 medals already. I even rebattled Wattson and did the New Mawville quest. But instead of getting Thunderbolt from Watson I got Thunder Wave. And the tm for Thunderbolt wasn't in the power plant either.

You can buy it in Game Corner as an unchanged prize.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Slightly confused, so thought I'd ask. Is the next update going to have Kanto, or is it already available in the current release? Thanks!
Kanto is going to be added little by little, I will start by adding Sevii first, one island at the time.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
Years
The rare candies don't seem to work? No matter what mon I use them on, it says, "It won't have any effect."

Back