• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'm in Petalburg Woods and I keep checking the Dexnav but Galarian Ponyta doesn't show on the hidden list,I've checked every nook and cranny in there but still no Galarian Ponyta. Help please

I believe Galar Ponyta was a hidden encounter. If you've seen Kanto Ponyta in your Pokedex, you should be able to search it.

Otherwise, it may be an inaccurate location that needs updating.

Days
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hi i'm getting trouble to get TM 119 Drain punch in pokemon rowe can anybody help me ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi i'm getting trouble to get TM 119 Drain punch in pokemon rowe can anybody help me ?

It's an achievement award for completing 30 Normal difficulty mock battles. Mock battles can be found in any Pokemon Center by talking to the blue nurse.

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
Please add an icon to identify if the pokemon has recovered from pokerus or has never been infected.

I'm a pokedex collector so I have a lot of pokemon. I'm trying to infect all my pokemon with pokerus. This will take many days and they will heal on their own if left in the team for too long. I'm having quite a bit of difficulty recognizing which pokemon has recovered if I'm not paying attention.

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
Does the game have any mechanism that allows players to freely change the name and gender of the trainer?

There is a bug that when interacting with something in the pokemon center in Olale Town will cause the trainer's gender to change (female to male). This is a frequent place to farm Nuggets, so this happens quite often. After doing something in pokemon center. Sometimes the game will lag or stop a bit. If at that moment you check the trainer card. you will see the card's gender change. Some parameters will become 99 or 999. Money will add ? front. If you change scene now. Your character will change gender according to the card. This bug caused me a lot of trouble.

Another bug has just been discovered in gym 5 or 6. While fighting, there will be some lag. After completing the battle. The last few characters of the trainer's name will be changed.

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Hi, I keep getting a bug where either my money or my items get a ? in front of their amount, giving me an infinite amount. I never add this happen in previous versions of the game, and when it happens the only thing I can do is load an older save. I'm only at the 2nd badge and it happened twice already :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi, I keep getting a bug where either my money or my items get a ? in front of their amount, giving me an infinite amount. I never add this happen in previous versions of the game, and when it happens the only thing I can do is load an older save. I'm only at the 2nd badge and it happened twice already :/

What version are you playing? What patcher did you use to patch the game?

If might be beneficial to send your save file to someone on the Discord in the main page of this thread to see what might have happened.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Does the game have any mechanism that allows players to freely change the name and gender of the trainer?

There is a bug that when interacting with something in the pokemon center in Olale Town will cause the trainer's gender to change (female to male). This is a frequent place to farm Nuggets, so this happens quite often. After doing something in pokemon center. Sometimes the game will lag or stop a bit. If at that moment you check the trainer card. you will see the card's gender change. Some parameters will become 99 or 999. Money will add ? front. If you change scene now. Your character will change gender according to the card. This bug caused me a lot of trouble.

Another bug has just been discovered in gym 5 or 6. While fighting, there will be some lag. After completing the battle. The last few characters of the trainer's name will be changed.

Are you on most recent version? You're the second person to report this. What game modes do you have enabled?

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
I'll check the discord if that helps, I used the latest patch I could find, it says 1.9.4 in game

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
Are you on most recent version? You're the second person to report this. What game modes do you have enabled?

I have been playing this account since version 1.7.4 and have updated it up to now. Currently I'm playing version 1.9.4 easy mode and no mods

Last edited:

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
New error detected:
"If you store too many items of the same type, you won't be able to open the menu"
Should be fixed or notified and blocked from receiving more items if the limit is exceeded

Detail:
While farming nugget, I suddenly couldn't open the menu. Every time I open the menu, the game is cracked and returns to the main screen. Tried many things: walking around, transitioning, entering battle, going to the pokemon center, talking to NPCs... But I still get cracked every time I open the menu. I usually use the emulator's saves and not the game's saves, so if I have to go back to the main screen, I'll have to start over from the update. Can't enable menu so can't save. I came up with the idea of save using the Cable Club in Pokemon Center. It seems to go quite smoothly but this time when returning to the main screen. I lost my save file. I tried many other ways: Change Team, Save with Battle Frontier,... It wasn't until I tried selling with Nugget that the error disappeared. My number of nugget at that time was (99x9+12)= 903 items. After selling off 12 items, I no longer had the crack. It seems that the game only contains a maximum of 9 stacks of items of the same type. I'm afraid that if I have too much money, the game will crash, so I store a lot of Nuggets. But the result is another error (~_~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
New error detected:
"If you store too many items of the same type, you won't be able to open the menu"
Should be fixed or notified and blocked from receiving more items if the limit is exceeded

Detail:
While farming nugget, I suddenly couldn't open the menu. Every time I open the menu, the game is cracked and returns to the main screen. Tried many things: walking around, transitioning, entering battle, going to the pokemon center, talking to NPCs... But I still get cracked every time I open the menu. I usually use the emulator's saves and not the game's saves, so if I have to go back to the main screen, I'll have to start over from the update. Can't enable menu so can't save. I came up with the idea of save using the Cable Club in Pokemon Center. It seems to go quite smoothly but this time when returning to the main screen. I lost my save file. I tried many other ways: Change Team, Save with Battle Frontier,... It wasn't until I tried selling with Nugget that the error disappeared. My number of nugget at that time was (99x9+12)= 903 items. After selling off 12 items, I no longer had the crack. It seems that the game only contains a maximum of 9 stacks of items of the same type. I'm afraid that if I have too much money, the game will crash, so I store a lot of Nuggets. But the result is another error (~_~)

That's an interesting error. If you report it on the Discord, you'll get a better response and quicker fix.

Years
  • Seen today
the user Ydarissep just created a Pokedex for Pokémon R.O.W.E., you can see the base stats, locations, stat changes made in this game, moves and abilities of all the Pokémon in the game, make sure to give him a huge thanks!
here is the link, it will be added to the documentation in a later date
https://ydarissep.github.io/R.O.W.E-Pokedex/

Days
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hi I am new here. Loving this game for a while now and I want to clarify if Cacophony is working as intended in hitting ghost type.

Days
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
There is a way to delete specific EVs? i dont want to spend time raising evs and have to delete it because of 10 or 20 evs in a wrong stat

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
There is a way to delete specific EVs? i dont want to spend time raising evs and have to delete it because of 10 or 20 evs in a wrong stat
3 ways:

1. Once you're level 90, you can modify to your liking by pressing the "A" button on the stats page.
2. Using the EV berries in Lavaridge town.
3. Pressing Select on the stats screen resets all EVs.

Last edited:
Back