• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Is there any pokemon that has the move flash already or na im trying to get Registeel and can't sadly and also was wondering is it only gen 3 legends?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Well I figured out volbeat learns it but yeah is there any other legends from the other gens?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Ok, so I started playing this ROM hack and caught a Chewtle. But, in its PokéDex page, its footprint is all glitched.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    I just started playing and caught an inkay and I was wondering if the time comes ,do I have to do anything special to evolve it?

Years
    • Online now
    Well I figured out volbeat learns it but yeah is there any other legends from the other gens?

check the documentation carefully, every obtainable legendary is listed there.

Ok, so I started playing this ROM hack and caught a Chewtle. But, in its PokéDex page, its footprint is all glitched.

while its not a bug, its like that because you need to implement all the footprints for the newest pokemon and to be honest its not really a priority now or the near future.

I just started playing and caught an inkay and I was wondering if the time comes ,do I have to do anything special to evolve it?

Just level it up to level 30, for further information use the in-game pokedex to see the evolution methods(or the documentation that comes with the game).

Years
    This game is wonderful and i am enjoying it. But i found a probelm, i tried to harvest an oran berry tree on Route 104 next to flower shop and this happened

Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)
    [/IMG]

Then it happened again after i battled a random trainer. This game needs some fixing for sure.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    This game is wonderful and i am enjoying it. But i found a probelm, i tried to harvest an oran berry tree on Route 104 next to flower shop and this happened

Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)
    [/IMG]

Then it happened again after i battled a random trainer. This game needs some fixing for sure.

This is news to me, could you give me more information about this? like the emulator you are using the md5 of the game and the version you have?
    configuration like game modes and other information is appreciated too since it looks like a really serious bug

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Hi, thanks for the amazing game. Just one thing, Female Frillish is using the male sprite when it appears as a wild encounter.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Where is the mega stone for Sharpedo in version 1.3.5? It is not in the Seafloor Cavern as stated in the FAQ, I found Cameruptite in there instead.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    I have some bugs to report!~
    Anchor shot has a mistake in text - "Strangles the foe with a chain. The foe can't flinch" this is (imo) incorrect because it's supposed to be "the foe can't flee". I believe the in-battle effects are correct though!
    Another bug is that I cannot get Ponyta (galarian) to evolve without the game crashing. Dunno why, each time mGBA decides to explode when she wants to evolve!
    And finally, Cramorant seems to be sometimes missing from the dexNav even though I've caught her multiple times, when exiting and re-entering an area where she can be caught sometimes it will still appear as an "?" (when encountered and opened again, shows Cramorant where the "?" was).
    Hopefully this was helpful !~ loving this hack by far my favorite one and I've played too many..

Hi rioluwott! Hope you're doing well. Has there been any fixed for galarian ponyta? Been having the same problem when I tried to evolve her. Tried with both mGBA and VBA-M. Crash on mGBA and freeze on VBA-M

*forgot to mention that i'm using the beta patch 1.3.5

Years
    • Online now
    Hi rioluwott! Hope you're doing well. Has there been any fixed for galarian ponyta? Been having the same problem when I tried to evolve her. Tried with both mGBA and VBA-M. Crash on mGBA and freeze on VBA-M

*forgot to mention that i'm using the beta patch 1.3.5

I actually fixed it for the next version, i had no idea the problem was Galarian Rapidash
    i may need to release another fix update before releasing the next version big update since it its still in development

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    Fire stone doesn't work on growlithe, but the doc says it does. Is this a bug or an error in the doc?

Back