• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Good Day everyone , today I would like to bring an updates that adds Two Island, fixes the dexnav, adds a new Auto-Follower option and other things that some people will probably like
    Here is the list of changes:
    Changelog 1.7
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

The Documentation has been updated for these changes

Do we need to replay it every time it's update? Or there are any way to bring our save file to new version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    i can try getting through sidney with the dragapult gardevoir strategy but i have no idea what to do for Pheobe's trick room, also another thing i noticed with malamars ability, it makes psychic super on dark but ground still did not work on flying. I have all kinds of decently good pokemon to use but everything gets one shot, i am playing with perfect ivs and no evs so i dont know if trainers have evs or not but it's ridiculous.

For phoebe i used a life orb bisharp with sucker punch, as well as the dragapult with sucker punch.

Glacia is a pain but if you have a pokemon with drought or drizzle that's slower than her ninetales you can overwrite the weather, i used a pelipper and a choice scarf swift swim ludicolo for her

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    is there any good pokemon that can counter phoebe's trick room, i made it past Sidney but all my team is too fast and gets wiped by her spiritomb and marowak combo.

Any help with this and possbily the rest of the E4 is appreciated as I don't feel like restarting the entire game...

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello all,

I don't know if is a bug or not in version 1.7, if you keep the directional buttons pressed closing the start menu the screen moves to the direction and the playable character is not at the center of screen anymore. When you change maps/enter somewhere the camera resets to the default position.

A lot of good hack releases in this month!!!!
    Thank you Rioluwott for the dedication!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    For phoebe i used a life orb bisharp with sucker punch, as well as the dragapult with sucker punch.

Glacia is a pain but if you have a pokemon with drought or drizzle that's slower than her ninetales you can overwrite the weather, i used a pelipper and a choice scarf swift swim ludicolo for her

so mostly what i need is Dragapult, Gardevoir, Ludicolo, Pelipper, Bisharp.

the other issue i have is i don't know what i would u-turn into with dragapult against sidney with these 5 since it is double battle format. along with other moves that are good. appreciate any move + item suggestions to get through it rather easily as i have revive items and can get more if needed too in case i need them.
    just reminding that i do have EVs turned off and all 31ivs so only natures are going to matter.

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    The game sometimes crashes on me when I try to open my menu while I'm surfing on the water in Cape Brink. mGBA, version 1.7.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    so i am in the process of trying this team out but i do have a couple more questions regarding it. are there any specific moves the rest of the team needs
    I have Dragapult with the U-turn + sucker punch combo and gardevoir with scarf and dazzling gleam. Also where do i get the damp rock at ?
    Any help is appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    where do i find the damp rock at? i've almost got my team built for the league and need that.

Rock smash rocks. You'll eventually find one. Doing so gives free items a good portion of the time.

Do we need to replay it every time it's update? Or there are any way to bring our save file to new version?

You can rename the save file to the updated version name. Example: Pokemon ROWE 1.7.gba and Pokemon ROWE 1.7.sav

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Somebody help!! I use mGBA, but the game keep crashing when I finish a battle or just open the menu, and sometimes it will restart the game at any monument . I tried to download it again but the problem still there, what should I do?

Last edited:

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    For those who have crashes in 1.7 please update again

Thanks, Meltan was nearly constantly crashing my game every time I had one in my party and tried to do anything with it. I just came here to report that, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Somebody help!! I use mGBA, but the game keep crashing when I finish a battle or just open the menu, and sometimes it will restart the game at any monument . I tried to download it again but the problem still there, what should I do?

Update to 1.7 fix. 1.7 causes freezes.

Which file? Can anyone make a tutorial or something 😭

You want a tutorial for renaming files?

I'd suggest giving me more info on your issue. What are you running on? (Windows, Android, iOS, etc)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    I actually managed to finally beat the Champion Wallace with the help from here, thanks everyone!
    I haven't updated yet but i will probably do that soon myself so i am not far behind.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Do I need a original version game to patch?
    Or I can use the old ROWE to patch the 1.7?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    I actually managed to finally beat the Champion Wallace with the help from here, thanks everyone!
    I haven't updated yet but i will probably do that soon myself so i am not far behind.

Good job! Sorry for not being able to reply to your questions, I used the same team against steven and red, wich are in meteor falls and shoal cave, respectively. To get acess to them you need to beat/catch rayquaza, and to do so you need to beat/catch groundon and kyogre.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    I think I may have found a bug... not sure if intended.. but I started a new randomizer mode and the wild pokemon are the same for every single route and there are only a handful of species in the game. Gym leaders and trainers also all have the same pokemon. Playing on the most recent update

Back