• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Good Day everyone , today I would like to bring an updates that fixes most of the issues that were added by the 1.7, if you used 1.7 some Pokémon in the box 3 may be corrupted but you can release them, this update fixes the corruption of new mons but if they were already corrupted there is no way to fix them ,luckily you can release them unlike bad eggs
    Here is the list of changes:
    Changelog 1.7.1
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Hi, I have a version of rowe (1.6.6.2) that I can't update with the patch. Could it be that it doesn't have the same source rom? I found it like this. Using the trashman rom I had no problem with the patch but I would have to Restart the game from the beginnings. Do you know how I can apply the new patches to my rom 1.6.6.2? Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    yes i am playing on normal

Then the game prevents you from going too far above the other trainers with a stat cap (or soft level cap) Once you defeat enough leaders, it will automatically raise again.

i have questions, how can i set the dex nav on "R" if"R" already is use for quick items and exist Lycanroc in dusk-form?

Lycanroc exists. You have to evolve its pre evo during 5-6PM

For the first one i misread it as heatran, I apologise, for the second one I meant that if you're playing on speedup the ingame time goes faster, but I didn't elaborate enough, sorry

You're totally fine! No need to apologize. And that makes sense. :)

Hi, I have a version of rowe (1.6.6.2) that I can't update with the patch. Could it be that it doesn't have the same source rom? I found it like this. Using the trashman rom I had no problem with the patch but I would have to Restart the game from the beginnings. Do you know how I can apply the new patches to my rom 1.6.6.2? Thanks

Did you rename your save file to match the new version of ROWE.gba?

Example:
    Rowe 1.7.1.gba
    Rowe 1.7.1.sav

If it's off even one character, it will try to start a new game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Are you playing on normal mode? That one has a soft levelcap these days, pokemon stop gaining stats on levelup past a certain point, depending on how many badges you have.
    But do the stats catch up once you have enough badges?
    Or are the levels you get while being soft-capped all lost if you get too high by accident?
    If so, can anyone provide a list of soft caps per badge, please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Then the game prevents you from going too far above the other trainers with a stat cap (or soft level cap) Once you defeat enough leaders, it will automatically raise again.

Lycanroc exists. You have to evolve its pre evo during 5-6PM

You're totally fine! No need to apologize. And that makes sense. :)

Did you rename your save file to match the new version of ROWE.gba?

Example:
    Rowe 1.7.1.gba
    Rowe 1.7.1.sav

If it's off even one character, it will try to start a new game.

Hello "rummaging" a bit 'and renaming the saves I did it thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    so i had a couple more questions about the game, some of the achievements just have random hints like "trade" so i am unsure how to do those
    Also is there a master ball in the game since Aqua Hideout doesn't exist?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Good day everyone , today I would like to bring you an update that adds a neat QoL feature to change between day and night so you don't need to wait to encounter night exclusive Pokémon or to evolve your Budew at night, along with an emulator checker, this way people will hopefully stop using unsupported emulators and avoid their game crashing a lot, this update also fixes a lot of things and has some other minor changes
    Changelog 1.7.2
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Screenshots:
    UmVazuJ.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    so i had a couple more questions about the game, some of the achievements just have random hints like "trade" so i am unsure how to do those

I can give you a list of the known achievements's requirements, if you want it add on discord jack, omega, rick, artur#9679

About the master ball, I've never seen one in this game

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024

Achievements are supposed to be kept secret. The master ball "exists" but has the effect of a regular PokeBall.

Years
  • I was wondering if you could change it so Legendaries like Zapdos amd stuff that need the Vanilla emerald to get appear as like static encounters or something instead. I cannot get the connection to work to get those legendaries that way and that is a bitt complicated of a method to get them. Also are there any plans to add all other legendaries and mythicals in a future version?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I was wondering if you could change it so Legendaries like Zapdos amd stuff that need the Vanilla emerald to get appear as like static encounters or something instead. I cannot get the connection to work to get those legendaries that way and that is a bitt complicated of a method to get them. Also are there any plans to add all other legendaries and mythicals in a future version?

It is Riolu's plan to add the remaining legends. When? Who knows? It's ultimately dependent upon his school/work/life schedule.

You can join the Discord listed on the first post of this thread for faster responses.

So i just updated to 1.7.2 and i was met by that screen saying that my emulator isn't supported (MyBoy! on android). So is there any other great emulators out there where i could use my old save file on? If not then what about just a different emulator where i could play this hack on?

I don't think that it's completely necessary to change emulators but i'd rather play it safe. I would try out mGBA but im having slight troubles with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    you can use MyBoy! just press select in de warning screen.
    are u using MyBoy!Lite or the buy version?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    so in future updates will more boxes be added to the PC or is that simply not possible, i want to catch everything and not have to release anything if i can help it but i'm nearly full on box space with what i have left and that doesn't include the remaining legendary pokemon not in the game. Also if i update i should be able to keep my current save file right? I've made so much progress and don't want to restart now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So i just updated to 1.7.2 and i was met by that screen saying that my emulator isn't supported (MyBoy! on android). So is there any other great emulators out there where i could use my old save file on? If not then what about just a different emulator where i could play this hack on?

I don't think that it's completely necessary to change emulators but i'd rather play it safe. I would try out mGBA but im having slight troubles with it.

MyBoy users can skip that message by pressing select.

so in future updates will more boxes be added to the PC or is that simply not possible, i want to catch everything and not have to release anything if i can help it but i'm nearly full on box space with what i have left and that doesn't include the remaining legendary pokemon not in the game. Also if i update i should be able to keep my current save file right? I've made so much progress and don't want to restart now.

There will be no box expansion. 95% of all fully evolved Pokemon can be stored.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    14 boxes is not enough to store everything but it's fine i guess. i'll just release stuff that doesn't evolve that i don't need.

Back