• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2022
    Hi, I was wondering where I get leftovers, as I can't seem to ride the ship where you would normally get them.
    Thank you, and love this game. I normally don't even like R/S/E but this is amazing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Have you looked at the documentation? It lists it by route. It can be found on the online patcher site.

Yes, for most legends you need to be champ.

Hi! I didn't know about that documentation. I've spotted it and saw a lot of useful information (some pokemon I had to headbutt, some other non-legendaries that requiere to be champion...). Thanks a lot for your help

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Hi, I was wondering where I get leftovers, as I can't seem to ride the ship where you would normally get them.
    Thank you, and love this game. I normally don't even like R/S/E but this is amazing.

Umm... I've been in lillycove store and it's not a sold item... I guess... u could get it in wild encounters? try with munchlax/snorlax. U can find them in safari zone (perhaps u can use DexNav to locate a nearby wild munchlax/snorlax)

P.S: I apologize for doublepost

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    How likely are wild pokemon to hold type gems when encountered in the wild? So far I haven't seen a single Fomantis/Lurantis holding a Grass Gem, they only seem to spawn with Miracle Seed as their possible held item. I'm using a Galvantula with Compound Eyes to farm out gems.

Carbink and sableye have a passive that when they don't have a hold item it gives them a chance of holding a random type gem after a battle, even if it doesnt participate. To farm gems catch 5 of them and do wild battles over and over and keep picking up them.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Any chance that the option to increase shiny odds will be added? like 1/1028 1/500 in the options menu? I think it'd be a neat feature

Ngl, it would be nice. But maybe more in so like after you get the shiny charm, it lets you set the rate you want.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I discovered a bug when I caught this Zigzagoon for the first time, yet the Pokedex wasn't marked on seen.

dfasv3t-2d2a5010-14eb-4ddd-b45f-f34ab818c970.png

At least I figured out how to post images.

EDIT: Fairy Lock glitches out an opposing pokemon, like angle, and flipped. It also glitches out pokeballs whenever it moves in an 'attempt capture'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Not sure if it has to do with something in Randomizer mode but I started a new save and selected 'Vanilla Mode' as one of my preffered options yet the new custom abilities are still in game

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    How likely are wild pokemon to hold type gems when encountered in the wild? So far I haven't seen a single Fomantis/Lurantis holding a Grass Gem, they only seem to spawn with Miracle Seed as their possible held item. I'm using a Galvantula with Compound Eyes to farm out gems.

I had this exact problem with Grass Gems specifically. I killed over 200 of the Fonabtis line with no Grass Gems. Every other Gem is far more common.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Fantastic Romhack, 1st time playing and really enjoying it so far. I would like to report a collision bug tho (not sure if it's intended or if someone else already reported it in which case I'm sorry). It's in Petalburg Woods right next to the TM
    Spoiler:
    , if you go up the stairs you can wall off the edge of the cliff into the pink flowers if you keep going up as if it is leveled ground.

UnusualPete

Not a fan of shinymons
    Years
  • The supported and unsupported emulators guide says that the recommended one for PC is mGBA but when I load the game, it immediately crashes. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when if I choose the female character, I can access the PC normally and withdraw the Potion, unlike with the male character. It's not very important but I thought you should know.

EDIT: despite the aforementioned guide saying the recommended emu for Android is MyBoy, after loading the game it shows the same message at the beginning as with other unsupported emulators.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    The supported and unsupported emulators guide says that the recommended one for PC is mGBA but when I load the game, it immediately crashes. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when if I choose the female character, I can access the PC normally and withdraw the Potion, unlike with the male character. It's not very important but I thought you should know.

EDIT: despite the aforementioned guide saying the recommended emu for Android is MyBoy, after loading the game it shows the same message at the beginning as with other unsupported emulators.

As the person above me mentioned, it's likely your rom base. I'd recommend using the online patcher. It will tell you if you have the correct one before patching it.

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I seem to be unable to rebattle the gym leaders all of a sudden. This has been an ongoing issue for several days now, I've tried leaving the game entirely untouched for a few days to see if just waiting 24 hours (or more) could work, but none of the gym leaders will rebattle me and just keep on endlessly spouting their post-battle quotes when talked to. I've fought Norman and Roxanne to the point where Norman has given me his final reward and Roxanne gave me the mega stone for Aggron the last time I fought her, so I haven't even obtained everyone's rematch rewards and I'm locked out of getting them now that they refuse to fight me again. I'm using mGBA, version 1.7.3. I know of mGBA's real-time clock setting and it's turned on, been so ever since I first started playing on this savefile.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I seem to be unable to rebattle the gym leaders all of a sudden. This has been an ongoing issue for several days now, I've tried leaving the game entirely untouched for a few days to see if just waiting 24 hours (or more) could work, but none of the gym leaders will rebattle me and just keep on endlessly spouting their post-battle quotes when talked to. I've fought Norman and Roxanne to the point where Norman has given me his final reward and Roxanne gave me the mega stone for Aggron the last time I fought her, so I haven't even obtained everyone's rematch rewards and I'm locked out of getting them now that they refuse to fight me again. I'm using mGBA, version 1.7.3. I know of mGBA's real-time clock setting and it's turned on, been so ever since I first started playing on this savefile.

I've had a similar issue on 1.7.3. My RTC was wrong (but still moving forward) and couldn't activate any daily events, but initially could. Unfortunately, after defeating the E4, my game lost its save to "damaged" data. Maybe Riolu knows what's going on? I'd upload your save either here or on the Discord to see if Riolu can see what's wrong.

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I've had a similar issue on 1.7.3. My RTC was wrong (but still moving forward) and couldn't activate any daily events, but initially could. Unfortunately, after defeating the E4, my game lost its save to "damaged" data. Maybe Riolu knows what's going on? I'd upload your save either here or on the Discord to see if Riolu can see what's wrong.
    Here's my save file. And oh yeah, I just remembered that I too lost my save file to "damage or corruption" after clearing the Pokémon League, but I had made savestates prior to me challenging the champion and re-saving the game after defeating him allowed me to keep on playing as normal.

Attachments

• Pokémon ROWE.sav
      128 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Here's my save file. And oh yeah, I just remembered that I too lost my save file to "damage or corruption" after clearing the Pokémon League, but I had made savestates prior to me challenging the champion and re-saving the game after defeating him allowed me to keep on playing as normal.

I uploaded your save for Riolu and the other bug testers to look at.

Out of curiosity, did you try the random trainer NPC in the Pokecenter or the costume change on your currently save file?

Years
    • Seen today
    Good day everyone , Today I would like to bring you an update that makes some changes to the layouts of some cities, some newly designed Pokémon Centers or Shops and even a new mode that adds Replay Value to the game , I would also like to announce that the updates will slow down since Next week I will return to school and I will have little time for the project so It may take a while for me to update the game
    Here is the Changelog
    Changelog 1.7.4
    -Added a new Mode: Gym Shuffle Mode, this mode shuffles the Gym Locations from one Gym to another, for example Juan Gym may be changed to Petalburg or Roxanne's Gym to Mauville City, this mode has 64 different Gym Combinations adding a little more replay value for those who got bored of the same order every time
    -Modified Oldale Town and Mauville City Layouts
    -Added a new area next to Oldale Town, Oldale Ruins(Anime Exclusive location) to make visiting Oldale more worthwhile
    -Changed all the Pokémon Center and Pokemart Tiles to look more FRLG Style
    -Changed Heliolisk Front Sprite
    -Changed Flower Tiles for both normal Flowers and Flowers in Route 117
    -Fixed Heliolisk Shiny Palette
    -Fixes Flower Gift not activating drought when Holding a Heat Stone with Sunflora
    -Some other misc changes and bugfixes

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2022
    Wanted to report a bug on the first floor of the sea floor cavern, I've been dex having a rhyhorn and multiple times the dust cloud that kicks up is out of bounds. Will upload a screenshot later of it but it's all around the floors and always causes the chain to break as it's not reachable.

Back