• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Like I replyed to them, I used the correct base rom AND I used the online patcher.

Before patching, is it supposed to appear a green checkmark next to CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1, or just one of them? To me, it only shows next to CRC32.

Then you did it correctly. It only has one green check mark next to the CRC32 for myself as well.

Your issue is unique for sure. If you join Discord, you can get a much quicker response from our devs and users that can help. I'd recommend trying that.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Like I replyed to them, I used the correct base rom AND I used the online patcher.

Before patching, is it supposed to appear a green checkmark next to CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1, or just one of them? To me, it only shows next to CRC32.

What browser did you use to patch the game?
    If you still have a problem with the online patcher try patching it using NUPS, the link for both the patch and NUPS are in the patcher page

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I've come across a pretty weird glitch in the Battle Tower, I have a pretty long streak of wins and now I'm fairly regularly running into trainers who seem to have two of the same pokémon in their teams; so far I've seen the AI sending out two Mismagius, two Magmortars, two Articunos and two Moltres, often right after I KO the first Mismagius/Magmortar/Articuno/Moltres/whatever. As usual I play on mGBA, version 1.7.4, I used the online patcher.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    What browser did you use to patch the game?
    If you still have a problem with the online patcher try patching it using NUPS, the link for both the patch and NUPS are in the patcher page

Can anyone help me, I have a serious problem in the game (pokemon ROWE). I believe following the use of a cheatcode, my game started giving pobelems, initially it changed the options by itself, then more serious problems started, my name played and the game freezes every time I fly and start a battle, moreover the use of the bicycle is very buggy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Can anyone help me, I have a serious problem in the game (pokemon ROWE). I believe following the use of a cheatcode, my game started giving pobelems, initially it changed the options by itself, then more serious problems started, my name played and the game freezes every time I fly and start a battle, moreover the use of the bicycle is very buggy

That's precisely why you don't cheat in ROWE. Support is also not offered if you have used cheats because glitches that normally don't occur in game will now.

I suggest wiping the save, disabling all cheats then starting over. Grinding isn't necessary, and once you can find Persian in the wild, you can farm endless nuggets.

There's literally no reason to cheat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    That's precisely why you don't cheat in ROWE. Support is also not offered if you have used cheats because glitches that normally don't occur in game will now.

I suggest wiping the save, disabling all cheats then starting over. Grinding isn't necessary, and once you can find Persian in the wild, you can farm endless nuggets.

There's literally no reason to cheat.

i cheat beacuse the lady at the pokemon day care was bugged and don't give me the megastone after i ulocked the objetive

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2022
    Hey i really need help yall. I have no idea where to find the mega stones on rowe

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good Day everyone, today I would like to bring you a little update that adds Diancie Mystery Gift, as you know I have been busy these past weeks so I was not able to work on the
    game as often and so this update is mostly bugfixes and nothing really new
    Here is the Changelog
    Changelog 1.7.4.1
    -Added Kanto Region Map to the game, this includes the first 3 Islands and can be used to fly around them(You can't access Kanto yet of course)
    -Added Diancie Mystery Gift, you need to beat or catch Rayquaza to get it and comes with a Diancite
    -Added Diancie as a Follower Pokémon
    -Fixed Mew Move tutor by removing some of its moves that were probably not important
    -Fixed the game resetting in a Fortee Shop
    -Fixed some other things

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Wait guys can you tell me where to find entei cos its the only legendary that i do not have yet

Wait guys can you tell me where to find entei cos its the only legendary that i do not have yet

Entei should be at team magmas base. You have to have catched Rayquaza first though.

Is possibile ti trader my Pokémon with an friend?

Yes at the second floor of any Pkmn center talk to the girl farthest away from the escelator. Then choose whether youre trading with a normal copy of the game (eg. Emerald, Leaf Green etc.) or with a ROWE copy

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    DexNav seems to be not working properly in current version 1.7.4.1
    Whether defeating or catching a Pokémon found by DexNav, the search level is always 0

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    DexNav seems to be not working properly in current version 1.7.4.1
    Whether defeating or catching a Pokémon found by DexNav, the search level is always 0

I disabled the search level thing since I think that's what causes the infinite money glitch or name change glitch along some save corruptions.
    Search level is not the same as the chain level and only chain level is needed for shiny hunt so you can still shiny hunt.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    I disabled the search level thing since I think that's what causes the infinite money glitch or name change glitch along some save corruptions.
    Search level is not the same as the chain level and only chain level is needed for shiny hunt so you can still shiny hunt.
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    So with this search level function disabled,
    DexNav will no longer detect target Pokémon's special move set / ability etc... am I correct?

Last edited:
    Back