• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2023
    Pls Make me able to chat agin i am not able to chat cause of my opinion of not liking Sceptile, Greninja and Charizard

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Pokemon with "Mold Breaker" cannot use Ground Move to attack pokemon with "Levitate"

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2022
    I encountered a bug. Marine cave doesn't have any entrance how to fix?? Thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    This might be my favorite rom hack ever.

It's great. Riolu is the only dev of this project and in two-ish years, it's grown so much.

Only thing that hasn't been finished is the second Region, Kanto and the remaining unobtainable legends. But that will come with time.

HosawaSume

{Aurora}
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Because Levitate is no longer an ability. It's a part of the Pokemon that used to have it, in addition to the new ability they aquired.

if so then pokemon that used to have "Levitate" will become stronger and harder to deal with.
    For example "Eelektross" now in addition to being unable to super effectively attack it, it also has "Strong Jaw" which makes it bite more painful.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Couple of questions since I like to build my team before challenging the gyms (I already checked the docs):

-Is it possible to obtain a Battle Bond Greninja without a mistery gift? I'm aware you can get a Froakie from an NPC with two blue shards. Also do I need to fight Carvanhas or is there any other way to get Blue Shards without having to beat a bunch of gyms first (those are required to obtain the Good and Super Rod, and it seems like you can only encounter Carvanhas by fishing)?

-Is there no way to catch Sandile before Victory Road? The only other place it seems to be available is the Desert Underpass which requires beating the League first.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    if so then pokemon that used to have "Levitate" will become stronger and harder to deal with.
    For example "Eelektross" now in addition to being unable to super effectively attack it, it also has "Strong Jaw" which makes it bite more painful.

You think Eelektross w/ Levitate is bad? Magnezone also had it in a previous release in addition to Sturdy lol. But yes, they're more difficult for sure.

Couple of questions since I like to build my team before challenging the gyms (I already checked the docs):

1) Is it possible to obtain a Battle Bond Greninja without a mistery gift? I'm aware you can get a Froakie from an NPC with two blue shards.

2) Also do I need to fight Carvanhas or is there any other way to get Blue Shards without having to beat a bunch of gyms first (those are required to obtain the Good and Super Rod, and it seems like you can only encounter Carvanhas by fishing)?

3) Is there no way to catch Sandile before Victory Road? The only other place it seems to be available is the Desert Underpass which requires beating the League first.

1. Battle Bond Greninja isn't available w that ability outside of the mystery event. Not even a Froakie with its HA will have it.

2. In addition to Carvanha (5% drop rate) Sharpedo also carries them 100% of the time. Also, Rock Smash is the easiest way to obtain them. Red, Blue and Green Shards are common items from smashing them.

3. Should be available somewhere in the desert. I don't have the docs on hand, but be sure to check them. Alternatively, you can Wonder Trade or buy a random Pokemon through the Game Corner and hope for one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Thanks, it turns out the Desert Underpass is already available without having to beat the League.

About BB Greninja, would it theoretically be possible to trade one from a patched version of R.O.W.E. that had it as a mystery gift?

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Thanks, it turns out the Desert Underpass is already available without having to beat the League.

About BB Greninja, would it theoretically be possible to trade one from a patched version of R.O.W.E. that had it as a mystery gift?

You can trade between different versions of Rowe, yeah. I kept around an older save file so I could access an old mystery gift exclusive to that version, and trade the gift pokemon to my up to date main file.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good day everyone, Today I would like to release a little tool for Pokémon R.O.W.E., this tool can be used for the next things
    -Save your Pokémon from your save file to your Hard Drive
    -Load a Pokémon to your save from your Hard Drive
    -Real Online Wonder Trade
    -Mass Release from your Boxes
    there are more features planned for this tool, so I will update here when a new version is released

This tool was made using a tool made by Kazowar as a Base and with a Big Help from FM1337(@Allen )so give a big thanks to them

This is a Windows Application, so you need a PC to use it, I don't plan to support other OS because I would need to make a new app for each of them in case anyone wonders

Notes:
    -Alternate Forms Icons in most cases will be shown as a ? Icon
    -You can only Import/Export Pokémon from your Boxes
    -You can't Export/Trade Pokémon with items, unobtainable species or alternate forms
    the alternate species issue will be fixed at some point since I need to gather more data

Please make backups before using this tool and have fun

Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/oiddfqas483sa3i/Pokemon_ROWE_Transfer_Tool.7z/file

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I've come across a rare bug that causes it to freeze.

When you register a newly caught pokemon in Pokedex at the same time as your pokemon learns a new move (replace one out of four moves), the move description is blank. After that, I went to the Pokemon Center and heal my pokemon. By the time I heal them, the game froze.

Exp All was on at a time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I've come across a rare bug that causes it to freeze.

When you register a newly caught pokemon in Pokedex at the same time as your pokemon learns a new move (replace one out of four moves), the move description is blank. After that, I went to the Pokemon Center and heal my pokemon. By the time I heal them, the game froze.

Exp All was on at a time.

You may want to join the Discord and chat with Riolu. He's more responsive to reports there. Also, there have been a few bugs I've noticed that cause a freeze and I think it's possible the EXP Share is to blame.

Questions:
    1. Were you playing on double battle mode?
    2. Are you using any Pokemon with a new ability that activates upon entry? (Illuminate, Trickster, Opposite Day, etc)
    3. Have you tried doing mock battles or changing outfits?
    4. Is your RTC correct and daily events still occurring?
    5. Any other oddities or crashes on this playthrough?

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    You may want to join the Discord and chat with Riolu. He's more responsive to reports there. Also, there have been a few bugs I've noticed that cause a freeze and I think it's possible the EXP Share is to blame.

Questions:
    1. Were you playing on double battle mode?
    2. Are you using any Pokemon with a new ability that activates upon entry? (Illuminate, Trickster, Opposite Day, etc)
    3. Have you tried doing mock battles or changing outfits?
    4. Is your RTC correct and daily events still occurring?
    5. Any other oddities or crashes on this playthrough?

Sorry about that. I should've gone to the discord channel.

Back