• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Hi,

I like breeding pokemons and i play not with "Perfect IV" or "Perfect EV" mode,
    therefore i spent over 8 hours time to catch with DexNav a 6 IV ditto on start.

If someone want it, i uploaded a save-editor where you can import Ditto in your savefile.

If there are problems to open or save then write me and i will write a Guide!

Attachments

• ROWE_6IV_Ditto_100legit.zip
      3.6 MB · Views: 11
    • Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)
      Pokemon.ROWE.1.8.2-0.png
      91.8 KB · Views: 13
    • Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)
      Pokemon.ROWE.1.8.2-1.png
      78 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hi! Thank you for this rom, i love it. It gets so hard tho, that i put it in easy mode for my third run in NG+ xD I didn't notice any bug tho or at least nothing big enough for me to remember

I only have one question : i just got master in Pokemon contest for a latiasite but I still didn't get the achievement anyone can confirm if I need to win every different type for the achievement ?

Edit: I did notice that it says i would keep my items for a new game + but it didn't happen in my 2 reruns, i have no item except the held ones, the given ones and my TMs but the TMs disappear soon after the start , idk if that's intended.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Good night everyone , Today I would like to bring an update that adds a new Start menu along some fixes and modifications
    Changelog 1.8.2.1
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/
    Documentation
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLZzrJXDfLtjz7LQKneX0y6b42z8GKOC8DfBNxYqMM0/edit?usp=sharing
    How do I "update my game without losing progress"?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Thanks a lot for the update! Appreciate taking care of some of the people that like the vanilla PSS.

Seems though that all my Hidden Power are showing up as special, regardless of the type- except on my one Jigglypuff, showing up as a Flying physical type.

Edit: seems not all types are special, but among them, Steel and Ghost are definitively special when they shouldn't be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!! I'd like to ask what's the exact effect of the ability "Early Evolver". It's found on bug types like beautifly, dustox and butterfree.

Thanks~

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!! I'd like to ask what's the exact effect of the ability "Early Evolver". It's found on bug types like beautifly, dustox and butterfree.

Thanks~

I would say "check the documentation", but that ability's description is missing from the documentation. Now I'm curious what it does.

Years
    • Seen today
    Good day everyone, Today I would like to bring an update that fixes some stuff that was broken in the past release for a more stable gameplay
    Spoiler:

Documentation
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLZzrJXDfLtjz7LQKneX0y6b42z8GKOC8DfBNxYqMM0/edit?usp=sharing

Spoiler:

I would say "check the documentation", but that ability's description is missing from the documentation. Now I'm curious what it does.
    I just added it to the documentation, you can now check it there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    Pokemon R.O.W.E

Hello Guys iam realy enjoing playing Pokemon R.OW.E its a Emerald Hack ,
    Sadly This is only Aviable in English Version
    Woud it be possible that somone can help me puting The German Text to The Game Like The Main game Text only thanx!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hello Guys iam realy enjoing playing Pokemon R.OW.E its a Emerald Hack ,
    Sadly This is only Aviable in English Version
    Woud it be possible that somone can help me puting The German Text to The Game Like The Main game Text only thanx!

When the creator releases the source, the game can be translated. Until then, don't count on it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Question is all of the pokemon cries supposed to be rhydon or am I doing something wrong? I used the most current build but it's just driving me insane to have every pokemon the same thing.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Question is all of the pokemon cries supposed to be rhydon or am I doing something wrong? I used the most current build but it's just driving me insane to have every pokemon the same thing.

The creator removed the cries of all Pokémon to make space for new features to be added. I feel you though, having all the Pokémon share the same cry kind of takes away from the individuality of each Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    I loved the game, but I have a question, where do I get the strange souvenir?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I loved the game, but I have a question, where do I get the strange souvenir?

It can be found at Lillycove Dept. Store after either four or six badges OR the NPC in Dewford who normally gives TM36 Sludge Bomb hands out a random evo item once per day.

Years
    • Seen today
    Happy Pokémon day everyone , I hope everyone had a good sleep after today's Pokémon Presents, today I would like to bring you a big update focused on the Gym Leaders, this update should make the Leaders and their trainers more Challenging and this also removes the need for most rematches to get the good TMs and mega stones along with some new fixes and changes, here is the changelog
    Changelog 1.8.3
    Spoiler:

Documentation

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2023
    Yes, all non legend pokemon are available and can basically be obtained very early on.

Ok thanks.

I was sure I checked all encounter zones but maybe I am missing some. Documentation says safari zone but in-game pokedex or dexnav shows nothing (on v1.8.3).

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hi, got an issue. When facing Pheobe, My Gardevoir uses trace to copy Spiritomb's ability, after that the game stops. Have anyone had this issue?

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
    Happy Pokémon day everyone , I hope everyone had a good sleep after today's Pokémon Presents, today I would like to bring you a big update focused on the Gym Leaders, this update should make the Leaders and their trainers more Challenging and this also removes the need for most rematches to get the good TMs and mega stones along with some new fixes and changes, here is the changelog
    Changelog 1.8.3
    Spoiler:

Documentation

Spoiler:
    I am impressed by all of the work you did in this hack. I say that is a worthy Spiritual Successor to ShockSlayer's Pokémon Crystal Clear.
    I hope that I could play this when the hack is done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi, got an issue. When facing Pheobe, My Gardevoir uses trace to copy Spiritomb's ability, after that the game stops. Have anyone had this issue?

There have been some issues with Trickster. We need more information though.

1. What did you use to patch the game with?
    2. What lead up to the issue?
    3. What emulator are you using?
    4. When you say "Stops" Is it still playing music? Black screen? Glitchy appearance?

Back