• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Ash: It felt like it did for me. I like the fact that you can call back the Legendary and do a rematch.
    I see... Well I'll see for myself =D But both Rangers have a long storyline =D
    Yeah I know about it, it'll be interesting, but I have still long way to get there :/

I love the emblems you can use, me and raikou run around almost everywhere

Yeah I do that too =D It's quicker that way xD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

• I see... Well I'll see for myself =D But both Rangers have a long storyline =D
    Yeah I know about it, it'll be interesting, but I have still long way to get there :/

I think its also because it took me longer to beat Shadows of Alima.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Has anyone checked the Ranger net yet? So far I believe there are three events.
    Spoiler:

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Guardian Signs has been a great game so far. I've been a fan of the Pokemon Ranger series from the beginning, one of my all-time favorites being Shadows of Almia.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • ^ I'm not the only one. Which mission did you finish? All of them? I can't do the Deoxys Mission yet until my friends get the Ranger game so that we can capture it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I pretty much beat the storyline in a week or so. Too much spare time. Ukulele Pichu is too cute!
    Right now I'm working on the browser, but there's one Pokemon I can't find! Anywhere! And it's probably an easy one, too...
    Has anyone out there captured a Pineco? And where? I've checked the Serebii.net location already, went there and nothing... Could it be hiding somewhere?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I pretty much beat the storyline in a week or so. Too much spare time. Ukulele Pichu is too cute!
    Right now I'm working on the browser, but there's one Pokemon I can't find! Anywhere! And it's probably an easy one, too...
    Has anyone out there captured a Pineco? And where? I've checked the Serebii.net location already, went there and nothing... Could it be hiding somewhere?
    Pineco is in Sobian Highway according to Serebii =D
    I think I've really caught it there.

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Planning to get this soon. Does anybody recommend it? I've already tried Shadows of Almia. Is it better?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Okay... I've found it. Serebii.net has the wrong location listed unless the location varies between the English and Japanese versions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Yup. I found it in a tree. On a different highway... Just had a feeling to try every shakeable tree out there. :P

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I've finished the main storyline, but I've only calmed Moltres and Articuno. Is Zapdos hard?

Sort of sad that the Deoxys mission is for 2+ people =(
    I've finished the Wifi Heatran mission though.

And I haven't completed my Browser because the ocean of oblivia isn't accesible at the moment and there aren't any Pkmn in te sky except for Dirfloon and Drifblim.....

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Air Pichu:
    Spoiler:

Back