• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That sounds more like a sequel to Ruby/Sapphire than a remake of R/G.

Most likely, it's still just be Bulbasaur to Mew, but no one knows. They may add more than I suspect they will add.

I don't think it was Coro Coro Arcanine, usually they have pictures and scans.

Years
  • They have to make it more like the new games, progress doesn't go in reverse! But the main thing I am hoping for is the ability to go to the other regions, Hoenn and Johto. A really long Pokemon Game would be great, with the champion at the end having Pokemon of level 100. Oh, and day/night, why did they get rid of that?!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • I just got informed by a Japanese friend. He said the names will be "Fire Red" and "Leaf Green" and an uncomfirmed "Water Blue"(for USA). And the next coro coro issue (Japanese Game Magizine) will show more information about them. Look forward to more updates on this, here..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    I just got informed by a Japanese friend. He said the names will be "Fire Red" and "Leaf Green" and an uncomfirmed "Water Blue"(for USA). And the next coro coro issue (Japanese Game Magizine) will show more information about them. Look forward to more updates on this, here..
    Ok thats that new names for the remake of Red and Blue? (nice names)

But if its a remake then why change the name.

Years
  • Those are great names, but I still hope that they are not purely remakes. Considering that the new version of "The Italian Job" is set in the Beautiful Italian city of Los Angeles, they can make changes!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Everything other than their exsistence at this point is rumor. Nothing will be known until that magazine comes out with info.

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Well they are said to be released at end of 2003 and early 2004. Water Blue said to be released on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary since the release of Pokemon RG

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Jason said:
    Well they are said to be released at end of 2003 and early 2004. Water Blue said to be released on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary since the release of Pokemon RG
    Wate that sounds like thay are not coming out the same time, if Water Blue comes out on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary then when is Fire Red coming out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back