• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I am so glad this hack fina;;y got corrected. I could not stand the grammatically incorrect version to be honest, Going to be giving this a spin soon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 24, 2017
I'm in the 6th gym I believe whichever one is the psychic gym and you have to fight the students anyways there's a student second from the left in the second row and everytime I challenge him the screen just goes black how can I get passed this

Years
So since im getting a bit confused, is v 2,7 the final release or there will be some polishing update in the future making it from almost complete to fully complete?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2020
When I download it i cant seem to get it to work, it keeps saying its not supported(trying to use visual boy advance)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
What is the true pokemon id or just pokemon for keldeo? Keldeo is ?, while Magearna is Wynaut for this game because it only has gens 1-3.

Years
What is the true pokemon id or just pokemon for keldeo? Keldeo is ?, while Magearna is Wynaut for this game because it only has gens 1-3.

if you are asking about what pokemon cheat code corresponds to keldeo then it is regigigas' cheat code for emerald that brings keldeo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
if you are asking about what pokemon cheat code corresponds to keldeo then it is regigigas' cheat code for emerald that brings keldeo

I actually found it not too long ago and it appeared as Deoxys in my game (Ver. 2.7 final) and then a hidden bad egg in my pc somehow wiped all of my data after the end credits (happened when walking up stairs to champions Luke & Eva and I was going to heal and save, but Keldeo turned into a bad egg. Fixed it, loaded save, roll credits, and have save file wiped clean). Didn't use cheat 'code', instead a pokemon generator.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
I actually found it not too long ago and it appeared as Deoxys in my game (Ver. 2.7 final) and then a hidden bad egg in my pc somehow wiped all of my data after the end credits (happened when walking up stairs to champions Luke & Eva and I was going to heal and save, but Keldeo turned into a bad egg. Fixed it, loaded save, roll credits, and have save file wiped clean). Didn't use cheat 'code', instead a pokemon generator.

Do you use the right settings for the save files? If I'm not wrong you can choose how large the save files should be in vba. I think it is either 64kb or 128kb, and I believe after going through the elite 4 in the regular rom will wipe the save if you use 64kb instead of 128kb. There is a lot of tutorials of how to do this if you just google "wiped save [emulator you use here]"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Nice hack so far.. Will this hack have more gen 6/7 pkmn and newer movesets? What movessts are currently in this so far?

Years
Do you use the right settings for the save files? If I'm not wrong you can choose how large the save files should be in vba. I think it is either 64kb or 128kb, and I believe after going through the elite 4 in the regular rom will wipe the save if you use 64kb instead of 128kb. There is a lot of tutorials of how to do this if you just google "wiped save [emulator you use here]"

it happens if you dont skip the credits

Back