• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    No fake mon.
    We got permision to use this. I would also like to add diancie too but that would be 2 fairy pokemon and dont know if we should. I would like to add the legendarys from gen 6 ( including those hidden once not obtainable yet) and the new mega forms for mudkip and trecko if u guys want and grey bidoof can add more pokemon.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Are we implementing fairy type?

When we r done with the gen 4 & 5 pokemon. Lets see what we will do about the gen 6 pokemon. I dont know if we should add fairy type just for 2 pokemon and x ledgendary. Lets see.

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Okay, so, are we gonna use an ASM hacker in this hack or what?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, so, are we gonna use an ASM hacker in this hack or what?

Dont know. If the only thing we need for that is the beginning to steal the charizard then maybe not. I was thinking of instead of doing the battle u see the ow of the pokemon and the battle will be in the text.

Sorry i dont know about ASM. Im still geting back into rom hacking.

EDITl
    Added ASM hacker position on the 1st pg so people know we are looking/ in need of 1 or more.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I know but making this post to let you guys know there will be 2 meetings coming soon. 1 on Sunday [in 2 days] at 9:45 pm [eastern time] and another 1 next Saturday at 9:45 [eastern time].

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    hi quaz!
    why has the team been inactive for so many days?
    on here or on skype? Im on a few hours a day though out the entire day. We all are busy/tired, I know most of the time I am to tired and just check some sites before I go to bed. Sorry I've been thinking of more things for you guys to do but its to hot for me to think. Im trying my best to cope with the weather.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    hey , i would like to apply. i have some basic knowledge about Rom hacking , very computer savvy, i am currently a art student and would love to get to some of the art section of this game , because no offense its poor and it isn't your fault.
    [/url][/IMG]
    here is a small sample of some work i have done lately, i have experience working with Maya, Photoshop , after effect , toon boom, i am open to work any time since i dont work and am a full time student. to contact me give me a pm to give you more info

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    hey , i would like to apply. i have some basic knowledge about Rom hacking , very computer savvy, i am currently a art student and would love to get to some of the art section of this game , because no offense its poor and it isn't your fault.
    [/URL][/IMG]
    here is a small sample of some work i have done lately, i have experience working with Maya, Photoshop , after effect , toon boom, i am open to work any time since i dont work and am a full time student. to contact me give me a pm to give you more info
    Welcome aboard. img looks great.

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I just found out I haven't opened up my Skype in a year. ._.
    I'll have to make a new one now.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I just found out I haven't opened up my Skype in a year. ._.
    I'll have to make a new one now.
    XD. I never knew i could use my email and not make a new account until i tried it lol. Im glad my main hotmail email wasnt shut down for no reason like most of mine have XD good luck with it.
    Also if u have the female sprite done can u send me it so i can send it to habit12 for the title screen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    yeah i got my skype working as well , and got some of the dark version done , haven't started the title screen but i have idea

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    yeah i got my skype working as well , and got some of the dark version done , haven't started the title screen but i have idea
    That's good to here. I finally got my main email working again so now skype is back on my phone [now only if they make it so that app doesn't eat my battery when im on it fast unlike my other apps]

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Hey skf I don't know of somebody's suggested this before, but we should make this a hack in which we make choices to alter the story line. Choice dependent hacks are some of the biggest hacks ever, like Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians and Mirage of tales. (Okay, so Mirage of tales isn't one of the biggest hacks ever, but it's PRETTY good)
    EDIT= I'm working on the female sprite. I wasn't home for a week and I didn't have my computer wit me.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey skf I don't know of somebody's suggested this before, but we should make this a hack in which we make choices to alter the story line. Choice dependent hacks are some of the biggest hacks ever, like Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians and Mirage of tales. (Okay, so Mirage of tales isn't one of the biggest hacks ever, but it's PRETTY good)
    EDIT= I'm working on the female sprite. I wasn't home for a week and I didn't have my computer wit me.

It sounds like a good idea. Just let me finish fixing the scripts that still have bugs and ill do some soon.

Np take your time.

Just a reminder 2mor night at 9:45pm [eastern time] is another meeting on skype. So hope to see u there.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    It seems we need someone to help out inserting scripts. I can do some scripts but it takes me all day [when i have the time] to do a script and add it in right. And even then test to make sure it works right.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    ok. Here is an outline of what needs to be done. And also what has been done.

What has been done:
    intro scripts
    characters for L, Light, alucard, silver, victoria siris, Al, Ed, Teru Mikami, Mello. Near. some other public source trainer sprites.
    charmander + evolution family
    scripts for PALLET TOWN, route 1, VIRIDIAN CITY, PEWTER CITY, CERULEAN CITY, another route when u meet pokemon trainer N, Mt. Moon.
    pickachu
    added HG music patch
    all gen 6 starters
    mega charazard X, mega blastoise.
    +some other things I can't thing of right now.

What needs to been done:

fix the scripts so they work right.
    finish scripts for other things
    shadow pokemon for the following gen 4 & 5 pokemon
    Spoiler:

need to do more side quest events
    bring in alternate scenarios to the hack so certain things happen
    need to get some other person to help with scripting so they can work right and not spend days getting them to work.
    get another person to help out SicariusCredo3 with the tiles.
    get some1 to help GreyBidoof
    to decide if we keep all pokemon and add others in. and what stays and what goes. And to shadow versions of them

sorry im in a rush but my mom got home and I need to go. So I'll clean this up later and add more.

Last edited:

Mikekillkill

Musket Marine
    Years
  • ok. Here is an outline of what needs to be done. And also what has been done.

What has been done:
    intro scripts
    characters for L, Light, alucard, silver, victoria siris, Al, Ed, Teru Mikami, Mello. Near. some other public source trainer sprites.
    charmander + evolution family
    scripts for PALLET TOWN, route 1, VIRIDIAN CITY, PEWTER CITY, CERULEAN CITY, another route when u meet pokemon trainer N, Mt. Moon.
    pickachu
    added HG music patch
    all gen 6 starters
    mega charazard X, mega blastoise.
    +some other things I can't thing of right now.

What needs to been done:

fix the scripts so they work right.
    finish scripts for other things
    shadow pokemon for the following gen 4 & 5 pokemon
    Spoiler:

need to do more side quest events
    bring in alternate scenarios to the hack so certain things happen
    need to get some other person to help with scripting so they can work right and not spend days getting them to work.
    get another person to help out SicariusCredo3 with the tiles.
    get some1 to help GreyBidoof
    to decide if we keep all pokemon and add others in. and what stays and what goes. And to shadow versions of them

sorry im in a rush but my mom got home and I need to go. So I'll clean this up later and add more.

I WILL DEVISE A PLAN GOOD SIR! I WILL DIVIDE BY ZERO AND CREATE A MASTERPEICE!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    i think we need a better type of guide step by step of whats next post screen shots of whats needs to change examples , like i want something like this ect...

Back